IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

So over the weekend I was watching a mini-series on Netflix about a pregnant girl who disappears and the various obstacles and psychodramas the police and her family encounter trying to find her. At one point the lead investigator tells a journalist that the victim, who was between four and five months along when she disappeared, has been missing for 10 months. A couple of scenes later they find the girl, alive and still pregnant, in a dense forest. Without missing a beat I thought to myself, "Oh, wow, the writers must have heard about Dede and Greg."

You know you spend too much time on Free Jinger when... :lol:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh poor XGG and Dede- no one wants to fund their $10K project! The only donation is the $50 one that started the campaign. Hey, XGG, I guess "god" doesn't want you to have a ministry after all, seeing as how he has not put it upon the hearts of your followers to offer you monetary support.

Last one, I promise. Can't seem to help myself this morning :oops: :

God: Not the author of "confusement" :clap:

Just screams FJ user title doesn't it?

Edited d/t a brain fart

Ending with more of a long-drawn out whimper than a bang. How anti-climatic.

So where do we listen to this piece of broadcast history?

I hope D2 sings and plays the ukelele.

:shifty:

Oooo yes Keep Your Clothes On! I still can't get over the line about "greasy fingers..." I suppose Xgay's fingers would be greasy a lot with all the annointing oil he uses on Dede pre-coitus.

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww. I really try to block out that shit about them anointing each other with lotion or oil or whatever it is before their sexytimes.

:disgust:

I really try to focus on the embroidered blazer, the car signage, the neverending pregnancy, the McDonalds and Wal-Mart ministry opportunities, the "music," the Easter Pageant, the colorful vocab (Jezebel spirit, JOB TYPE FRIENDS, author of confusement, etc.), and of course the Satan-blocked motorcoach. Hopefully tonight we can add epic radio show to the list!

I think a live radio thing is beyond his capabilities. We may see an audio upload or some type of YouTube video. I just don't see him taking callers.., cuz... Satan...

I really like you Buzzard but I hope you're wrong! The show must go on and I'm willing to raise funds to pay for someone to help XGG out with this one. The thought of being able to call in/listen to other FJ'ers call in makes me giddy on a day when I'm to sick to do much else.

I listen to the WebSleuth's show on occasion and Tricia uses the same format. During her shows there is a dedicated chat room open. Is it too much to hope that this circus has the same?

Hey, if anyone is interested I have a vent server that I use for my WoW guild. We could all get on there and at least voice chat while the show is on.

OMG I've spend the last five years making fun of my husband and son for using ventrillo to chat with their nerd-friends while playing WoW. Now I might have to ask them to show me how to use it for D2 and XGG's radio show. Damn, payback's gonna be a bitch.

:doh:

OMG I've spend the last five years making fun of my husband and son for using ventrillo to chat with their nerd-friends while playing WoW. Now I might have to ask them to show me how to use it for D2 and XGG's radio show. Damn, payback's gonna be a bitch.

:doh:

Lmao, I know the feeling. I spent years making fun of my husband and sons for playing WoW and now I have more level 90 toons than the 3 of them combined.

Vent is super easy to use though. I can walk you through it and allow you to save face, lol.

ETA: I swear I can type but for some reason every time that I type "of" my phone replaces it with "if". Now my iPad is even getting in on it.

If you have a Facebook and search Xgay Greg, you can find the link on his page. Or, go to blogtalkradio.com and search Overcomer Ministries. They're listing their kickoff event for this evening. If you click the link for the kickoff event, there is a phone number inviting you to call in and speak with the host. Also, if the person who posted the comment on the kickoff page is here on FJ, I applaud you. Well done! I cackled with laughter. :clap:

If you have a Facebook and search Xgay Greg, you can find the link on his page. Or, go to blogtalkradio.com and search Overcomer Ministries. They're listing their kickoff event for this evening. If you click the link for the kickoff event, there is a phone number inviting you to call in and speak with the host. Also, if the person who posted the comment on the kickoff page is here on FJ, I applaud you. Well done! I cackled with laughter. :clap:

Woot! Thanks for the head's up. Guess I know what I'll be doing this evening instead of hitting the gym...

If anybody wants to use vent the info is:

Host: pv22.planetventrilo.com

Port: 4351

I removed the pw for now.

So god is leading them to be silent on the pregnancy now... What good is a miracle that you don't talk about? God is speaking to me right now Greg... he wants me to tell you and xpregnantDede to get a fucking job.

So god is leading them to be silent on the pregnancy now... What good is a miracle that you don't talk about? God is speaking to me right now Greg... he wants me to tell you and xpregnantDede to get a fucking job.

Funny how initially God had them screaming the news of the miracle from the rooftop of every social media site around.

Thanks Allison. I have it all queued up.

:cracking-up:

If anybody wants to use vent the info is:

Host: pv22.planetventrilo.com

Port: 4351

I removed the pw for now.

I have vent but alas, I will be working at the library at that time. Damm Pacific Time.

I'm not having a lot of luck either. I fell asleep and missed the first part. I clicked on play with default player and am listening in itunes, but it keeps rebuffering. I haven't heard anything new so far.

XGG admonishing us not get distracted right now.

How do I get the show to work?! The page is up and I heard Dede squall for about 5 seconds, but now there's nothing.

It's Satan! Or the site was overwhelmed by rebellious harlots of Babylon, AKA FJ, all trying to tune in at once.

Two hours of this #%{|£^}|€£{! They'd better mention that miracle pregnancy, or I'm going to be seriously pissed.

XGG is fucking boring.

He's had his "sign on the back of the car ministry" since '09.

I might have to go back to sleep. I should not have woke up for this.

:sleeping:

Archived