IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

I wonder if they actually have any supporters who listen or if it is just us?

I saw at least 1 supporter comment on chat.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the majority of listeners were from FJ or the facebook group.

I'm with whoever said I don't imagine this radio show lasting that long...anyways, Greg isn't a "job type" and a 2 hour gig M-F seems too much like a job!

I need DeDe's cackle as a ringtone. Or to scare the dog with when he's misbehaving, instead of coins in a coke can.

That was me :D I'm acting like a supporter now so I can hopefully ask questions later.

hahaha! SUPER!

Another listener actually sent me a private message during the show to try and 'convince' me Dede wasn't pregnant lol. I wonder if that was someone from around here?

I listened to the recording (part of it, I can't lie and say I endured the entire thing) earlier. The call about the tax lien was fantastic. I want to listen to it live tonight. Seems like an entertaining background for treadmill time! :lol:

I can't imagine getting excited for 8 PM on Mondays and settling down for this drivel. Maybe it'll be better when they fix the technical situation that prevented them from having listeners call in with comments.

You mean their inability to explain the iffy facts about their lives and "ministry"? That is a hard fix.

Can someone give me the link to the actual show, I may have some time now and then and, while I suspect 5 days a week will last about oh, one day, (what an ambitious schedule)there may be a night where all I need is a loaf of bread, a jug or two of wine and DeDe

After listening to that clip.....no Greg - you and DD are the most ridiculous thing anyone's ever heard.

Are they hopped up on goofballs or what? Seriously, the giggling and nonsense kind of remind me of this Louis Theroux documentary on meth users.

That was me :D I'm acting like a supporter now so I can hopefully ask questions later.

Genius! I know I couldn't pull it off for long so I'm glad there are members with more patience than me.

Genius! I know I couldn't pull it off for long so I'm glad there are members with more patience than me.

Oh, it's simple. Just make a couple comments fawning all over them and laugh the rest of the time. :D

Hey y'all, today's program is 'Testimony Tuesday.' It's all about call-ins. What will they do when they start getting calls they don't like again?

Someone is calling in and just cussed them out. I dont know why they aren't cutting her off?

Someone named "Erma Gerd" seemed to have taken over and they couldnt get her off the air! Finally they did and apologized for the "technical difficulties"

So Erma Gerd was saying she wanted to donate to them and pray for them and their 13 month pregnancy and she said she had a 9yo with a homosexual demon. Then she said XGG and DD were fucking scammers and then babbled on until they got rid of her. Then XGG just came on and said they weren't going to deal with difficulties. Now another song is playing...

I missed how she got on the air! I got an email saying thank you for my $19.99 kindle purchase of 500 gems for a game and I had to go yell at some kids! I went to register for the chat and it took me off their page to do it so I missed it :/

So.....who was it? fess up! You deserve a medal.

Edit: I know who did it on Facebook, but are you on FJ as well?

So Erma Gerd was saying she wanted to donate to them and pray for them and their 13 month pregnancy and she said she had a 9yo with a homosexual demon. Then she said XGG and DD were fucking scammers and then babbled on until they got rid of her.

god bless

god bless

All hail Erma Gerd!!! I'm bowing at the altar of all that is awesome!

Archived