IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

The pain...oh man....Dede stumbling and stumbling. I don't know how much more I can listen too.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, did you know that if we let gay people adopt, we will RUN OUT OF BABIES?! It's not like we have foster homes full of children with no stable families, who will wait their entire lives for the forever family that will never come. Nope, StillGayGreg says that if teh gayz are allowed to adopt babies too, there won't be enough to go around. :angry-banghead:

Not listening to the "show" but I'm still following the hell out of his thread on fb:

I was wondering about DeDe as well and if she had the baby you guys were talking about back then.. I'm trying to wrap my head around your answer to Jay and Darlene, but it doesn't sound cohesive. Were you just declaring that DeDe was pregnant by faith back then? Or, are you believing that the child will be raised from the dead?

Dede took a home pregnancy test last summer and the result was (+) positive! What is unusual is that the Lord in his own wisdom has extended the length of this pregnancy for his own reason. Dede feels kicks and at times, contractions. All is well. The Lord asked us to become quiet about the pregnancy because people without faith would try to wrap their minds around something they know nothing about...FAITH. Because we obey God and have been silent, people accuse us of lying and other imaginable things. That's quite alright with us. We would rather obey the Lord.

This is making my day! If the Lord asked them to be quiet about the pregnancy then why the fuck is Greg on fb prattling on about it? Also, it's unimaginable things, not imaginable things. :cray-cray:

Hey guys, did you know that if we let gay people adopt, we will RUN OUT OF BABIES?! It's not like we have foster homes full of children with no stable families, who will wait their entire lives for the forever family that will never come. Nope, StillGayGreg says that if teh gayz are allowed to adopt babies too, there won't be enough to go around. :angry-banghead:

XGG is dumb. Really, really dumb. I'm starting to think D2 is the brains of this operation.

:pink-shock: :lol:

XGG is dumb. Really, really dumb. I'm starting to think D2 is the brains of this operation.

The thought of Dede being "the brains" of anything is just...well :evil-eye:

:lol:

If yer fruit is nasty, ugly....

What's yer fruit, Dede? A WATERMELON? In yer belly!

bwahahahaha!

:shifty-kitty:

ETA: "Blessed my socks off" should be a new user title.

ETA2: D2 says that most churches have homosexual leaders among their leadership and it's hurting the heart of God.

ETA3: XGG's favorite phrase is, "I mean." And they really want to come into your church.

XGG is both a writer and speaker of confusement. Either that or I'm possessed by Satan and can't understand anything he says. I also can't regrow limbs or raise the dead, sadly. I guess that I, of little faith, must return to the land of the job people.

ETA: They can try to comr to my church but there are too many currently, happy gay folk. We also don't smoke crack at the passion play.

XGG is both a writer and speaker of confusement. Either that or I'm possessed by Satan and can't understand anything he says. I also can't regrow limbs or raise the dead, sadly. I guess that I, of little faith, must return to the land of the job people.

You need to tame your Jezebel spirit! Then ask XGG and D2 to come into your church and give their testimonies. Your church will bless their socks off and they will bless your socks off. All will go away blessed and sockless.

Eeeeeeewwww D2 is discussing how XGG anoints her with oil every day. And then he anoints himself. All the oil-anointing makes it easy for D2 to submit to him.

:disgust: :angry-banghead: :disgust: :angry-banghead: :cray-cray:

Eeeeeeewwww D2 is discussing how XGG anoints her with oil every day. And then he anoints himself. All the oil-anointing makes it easy for D2 to submit to him.

UGH. This is the most disgusting off putting thing I've read in along time. These nut cases have managed to become boring and gross me out.

:puke-right::puke-front::puke-left::puke-huge:

You need to tame your Jezebel spirit! Then ask XGG and D2 to come into your church and give their testimonies. Your church will bless their socks off and they will bless your socks off. All will go away blessed and sockless.

Perhaps we'll have to stock pairs of socks in the pews that Sunday so everyone will have some for the great bless-off!

UGH. This is the most disgusting off putting thing I've read in along time. These nut cases have managed to become boring and gross me out.

:puke-right::puke-front::puke-left::puke-huge:

This is what always brings me back to the vision of XGG as Buffalo Bill. I'm trying very hard not to dry heave.

Does anybody think this radio show will really happen Monday night? I mean, how much work does it take to put on an internet radio show? If it's any work at all, I don't think it's going to happen, unless they get some JOB TYPE FRIENDS* to help them do it for them. Maybe these two can get it together in a month or so.

*JOB TYPE FRIENDS is one of my favorite XGG sayings.

Ex gaydar user is my favorite XGG saying

This is what always brings me back to the vision of XGG as Buffalo Bill. I'm trying very hard not to dry heave.

Wut? Buffalo Bill? I don't get it.

So D2 and XGG are going to be doing this shitshow for two hours every Monday-Friday? Too much cray-cray and boringness for me.

It puts the lotion on its skin.... Way back in thread one the Buffalo Bill imagery was freaking me out too. But now I think of this:

:ymca:

because it suits TotallyGayGreg so very well.

Thank you guys for listening to that. I forgot all about it. Is there a new episode next week?

I started listening at 5:20 PST. And, so help me, I thought I'd capture the lowlights for the reading [dis]pleasure of anyone who missed it (or was smart enough to shut it off).

Mostly it was boring, and even the potentially-interesting crazycakes stuff wasn't very interesting because their delivery leaves a lot to be desired. Neither one can tell a story worth a damn.

But here goes:

Greg used to get called "faggot" and "queer" as a non-sports-loving kid in school, even though he knew he wasn't gay. Then he jumps ahead to telling his first wife and sons he was leaving them to go off and live "the gay lifestyle" because somehow he "fell for" the idea that he was gay. [umm...okay.]

He rambles on about persecution for following God's commands. Even people who seem to be friends turned against him. One lady told him he should go out and preach in a motorcoach with his signs all over it, but she ended up "dogging him about something else." [Probably the never-ending miracle pregnancy, which--I'll say right now so y'all can go to bed--NEVER gets mentioned, or even hinted at.]

Dede claims her ex-husband started getting physically abusive 18 months into their marriage. She says it wasn't very frequent, but she never specified how often it happened or what exactly he did to her. She kept trying to leave, but liked the comfortable lifestyle, big house, and only having to work part time. [Like her fake pregnancy, she makes no mention of her son at all.] She kept trying to leave, but always went back because of material comforts. When her hubby finally left on a business trip for a month, she made the break. She gives God all the credit for the woman she has become. [Given that she is leeching off Greg's elderly parents and making up fake pregnancies to scam people out of cash and gifts and sympathy, God, I am sure, is not amused.]

XGG: How are same sex people going to keep adopting babies if nobody keeps having them? [i'm really not sure which one of these two is dumber after listening to this mess. It's a really tough call.]

XGG: His first wife was softspoken, with not much to say. Greg loves that Dede talks all the time. "I love making love to my wife!" Eew. Goes on and on about rejoicing in DD as his wife.

Haters gotta hate to keep focus off the fact that XGAY GREG LOVES HIS WIFE. They pray together all the time. TOGETHER, y'all. They talk to each other, not like dogs, but like humans. [Yeah, I don't even know. Maybe he doesn't sniff her butt?]

DD: Sarcasm is not okay in a marriage because lots of people don't have healthy boundaries. [Tell us all about healthy boundaries, Dede...] Dede can talk about healthy boundaries with her hubby because he has a psychology degree! And you can get rid of sarcasm with God. [i use boric acid crystals sprinkled along the baseboards, myself.]

Ladies, keep your mouth closed and trust that God can talk better to your hubby than you can! Dede has made shutting her mouth her first and best response. [iF ONLY.]

They married after only knowing each other seven weeks. Dede only knew that Greg was a godly man, chosen for her by God. When they married, she didn't even know that HE SQUEEZES THE TOOTHPASTE FROM THE MIDDLE. He tells her "the harsh truth" when she needs it. Shutting up is an extreme test of self control, which is one of the fruits of the spirit. Their marriage would not have lasted if DD hadn't learned to shut her mouth and let God do the talking. She asks God to "Show the error in me first, then touch my husband."

XGG: Someone is texting "angry" "garbage over and over again." People who have to keep going on about "stupid junk" are "under conviction." Who are Greg and Dede to judge, you ask? There is a place for Christians to judge, they reply. You are known by your fruits. If your fruit is nasty, ugly, and hideous they will pray for you. No, they really aren't mad. Really. They love you.

One day soon they will have their motorcoach with signs. They will go out witnessing in their embroidered clothes. They have seen everything, and are not bothered by hate. "We love you Mr. and Mrs. Sinner, and do not want you to go to Hell." "You're playing Russian roulette without Jesus in your life."

They are condemned by churches "for preaching harsh reality," but they don't want anyone to go to hell. Repent, repent, blah blah blah.

Even in prison they would keep witnessing. Kill them, and that [dramatic pause] would be a huge statement that God will use. Any harm to them might as well be trying to harm God himself (but Greg clarifies that he's not God, just doing his will).

God's got a purpose for this testimony. Draws a parallel between their mission and that of Jeremiah, who tried to get Christians [um, actually the people of Israel] to repent of idolatry, and he was thrown in a well before God destroyed them for not heeding his prophet.

People are still texting ugly stuff.

"Do you really think the world is going to last much longer?" Greg says the US national debt is "$50 trillion," and thinks that's enough to get Jesus to come back.

Very, very few churches talk about ex-gay stuff. Most of the church has homosexual leaders and staff. Greg and Dede mention a couple of rare, "courageous" churches that invited them to speak on the ex-gay issue, and emphasize that they spoke in morning worship service, not just as an extra meeting, off in some hidden room. They beg pastors to let them come and share their testimony. If anything bad happens, Greg promises God will take care of it! And churches and pastors should worry more about Jesus and doing things God's way than their reputations.

DD--To those who are single, it's not your responsibility to go looking for a spouse--focus on the lord and he will bring your perfect match. Dede's eyes were on Christ, as were Greg's--they weren't looking for each other. On the morning of the day they met, God told her she was going to meet her husband that day, and when she showed up at church a friend introduced her to Greg, who was speaking there. By the end of the service, she knew Greg was the one.

What makes their marriage successful--they pray so much. Dede claims 90% of their time is prayer time together, 8% is outreach, 2% is personal. [Which would mean 21 hours, 36 minutes per day in prayer; one hour, 55 minutes, 12 seconds a McDonalds, posting to Facebook; and a scant 28 minutes, 48 seconds for eating, sleeping, shitting, and the like. Or at least according to my hasty, half-assed math, which is why that doesn't add up to 24 hours, but fuck it--it's close enough.]

"Don't be so heavenly minded that you're no earthly good." Dede hates that statement; you can't be too heavenly-minded! Greg says that one-liners like that are [created by Satan? I think so, but didn't catch it for sure] to keep people from completely dedicating themselves to Jesus.

DD--Every morning, Greg anoints Dede and pronounces blessings over her and her health, their life together, their ministry. He thanks God for her, and tells God to "have his way in her." [bow-chick-a-wow-wow :dance: ] Then he anoints himself, as head of household. Dede tells women that having a man willing to anoint and speak blessings over her makes submission easy because he is putting her first and has her best interests at heart. He instructs her, and occasionally has to rebuke her as a sister in Christ, but his motive is to bring her closer to Christ, so she loves submitting to him and putting him first. Every so often she washes and massages his feet--"that is my heart, to serve my husband." Also prays, "Lord, if I'm getting in the way of a blessing you have in mind for my husband, get me out of the way!" Claims this is a "courageous" prayer because most women try to manipulate and control their husbands.

XGG--There is one person persistently texting him the same nasty message the whole time. Doesn't say what they texted, though. Tells a story about when he and Dede were in Wilton Manors, FL--a "gayborhood" full of bars where the gays live and "rejoice in their sin." The lord wanted Greg and Dede to go there, but they kept running into all these blocks in their way. [My guess: no suckers would give them gas money, and kept telling them to get jobs.]

One day, they finally made it. They went to South Florida with no money, because Jesus commanded his disciples to do so [Actually, he told them: "Take nothing for the journey -- no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra tunic..." (Luke 9:3), and yeah I looked it up because never, at any time in this broadcast, do Greg and Dede quote scripture directly or give chapter:verse of anything]--but Dede giggles like an idiot and says she took shoes anyway. Spent a week sleeping in a church that was just down the street from Wilton Manors. They stood on the street out front, holding a "Used to be gay..." sign. One day, a guy and his lover in a huge black dually truck stopped to yell at Greg and Dede, accusing them of blocking traffic--when they were the ones actually blocking traffic.

Claimed he went into a gay bar and a gay preacher was claiming Jesus was gay and having sex with men.

They stood on corner right in Wilton Manors, and while Dede was gone running an errand a gay guy came up and started shouting profanities in XGG's face. He was so enraged, he didn't even notice when Dede pulled up. The whole time, Greg kept saying, "Jesus loves you, Jesus is lord," which only pissed the guy off more. They'd been there a week and decided to leave, but when they went back to the church the guy came back, angry, looking for them, so they hid. [Why didn't they just let God deal with him?]

Greg says they get accused of being full of hate when it's the gays [and their allies] doing all the hating. All of South Florida is "filled with homosexuals." Okay, maybe not all of it. But he used to go down to South Florida by himself before meeting Dede and got his tires slashed--the gays hate him. But all he and Dede want to do is tell them about Jesus so they can go to heaven, too. They spent time in South Beach, cruising around with ex-gay signs on the car, and walking around with Greg in his "I used to be gay..." t-shirt.

Greg and Dede are together 24/7. Why don't they get a job? That's God's way of keeping them together all the time so their enemies' claims that Greg is off having sex with men are provably false! Also, no employer would keep them because haters would just come and harass them at work.

Dede didn't know how big a problem homosexuality was in Atlanta until they went preaching there. Dede wore a "My husband used to be gay..." shirt. At a mall food court, she saw teenage girls (aged 12-14) taking silly pictures of themselves kissing each other and laughing because it was funny. The girls later got in a car with someone's mom, and Dede wondered if their parents knew what those girls were doing. [if this is her Big Gay Story from the ATL, girlfriend really needed to get out of the car more often.]

XGG--In March 2011, they did their "Jericho drive" around Atlanta, driving the XGayMobile around the "fruit loop" [Perimeter freeway] seven times. It took eight hours, and it was very late at night when the finally finished, but they needed to obey the lord. They compared themselves to Joshua and the Israelites walking around the city walls of Jericho. They did this on the same night Japan got hit by the earthquake and tsunami, and God told them their circumnavigating Atlanta seven times spared the city. Greg says the citizens of Jericho must have thought Israelites walking around city looked bizarre, but it brought the walls down, and they see themselves as bringing down the walls while looking weird to the locals. Or something like that.

Greg goes on about someone who has been continually texting, but he's not going to give them any attention [even though he's talking about them!]--he's just going to pray for them. Same with people on Facebook leaving nasty comments. He's got a hard edge in his voice when he talks about how he's not going to let them get the last word in, and how he's going to pray for them, because he loves them and wants them to come to the lord and go to heaven.

The rest was boring, but that's cool because my brain pretty much shat itself and died after the Atlanta "fruit loop" drive/Japanese tsunami story.

Jezebel -- WOW! You are a total trooper. Thanks for the recap. The two hours of your life you won't get back are WORTH IT because I got home late and couldn't listen. :) xoxo!

ExGayGreg "you are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real."

She asks God to "Show the error in me first, then touch my husband."

Oh I just bet Greg would like to be touched. With somebody's 'noodly appendage.'

"Who is XgayGreg and Dede Haislip?"

They went to school with Dubya?

""Do you really think the world is going to last much longer?" Greg says the US national debt is "$50 trillion," and thinks that's enough to get Jesus to come back."

They really think god is ONLY watching US, right? Becuase it is always the state of US that determines when he is coming back. :roll:

Can I just say I'm so glad there is some life back in this thread. I've come to the realization that the apocalypse will come before Dede's blessing but I was kinda bummed when the thread stalled. Thanks for the recaps!

Jezebel thanks for the great and hilarious recap. The main thing missed in the first 20 minutes was a troll caller who got on the line and said she wanted to donate to their gofundme page, but when she did a search on stillgay she found tax liens against him. Boy did stillgay and Dede dance around that one.

Ironically, they would not take any further calls that night as they were still working out the bugs with the phone system :roll:

Apparently this is a M-F show for 2 hours every night. I think one listening does me for life, but I gotta ask about the lung foal. I'll try to call in tonight if they are taking calls. Maybe Ron Spain will be the screener...

Archived