IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

I feel betrayed. Here I was, expecting that DeDe and XGG were going to have some miraculous reveal (lung-foal pregnancy, birthing a Cessna, some symbolic "birth" at their Easter pageant), or that they would be publically and dramatically exposed as frauds. Instead, this saga just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on. I want miracles! Scandal! (preferably with an arrest or trip to the psychiatric ER, on film) Nada.

I invested a whole lot of time following these two bozos--no offense to Bozo--and they give me nothing in return. Damn you, DeDe! Damn you, XGG!

Agreed. I've even had dreams about this thread.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xgay had a FB post just a few minutes ago about their blog talk radio starting April 29th at 8 pm EST. The grift continues!

I feel betrayed. Here I was, expecting that DeDe and XGG were going to have some miraculous reveal (lung-foal pregnancy, birthing a Cessna, some symbolic "birth" at their Easter pageant), or that they would be publically and dramatically exposed as frauds. Instead, this saga just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on. I want miracles! Scandal! (preferably with an arrest or trip to the psychiatric ER, on film) Nada.

I invested a whole lot of time following these two bozos--no offense to Bozo--and they give me nothing in return. Damn you, DeDe! Damn you, XGG!

Seriously. I want a grand finale! With fireworks!

I've been following this trainwreck and am getting bored as well.... I want fireworks too- I want to see the birth of the motorcoach!

I've been following this trainwreck and am getting bored as well.... I want fireworks too- I want to see the birth of the motorcoach!

I'm really losing my faith, here. I need another sign from God Dede.

Xgay had a FB post just a few minutes ago about their blog talk radio starting April 29th at 8 pm EST. The grift continues!

Hey, you people who are getting impatient and are obviously not on GOD's time, the radio show might start Monday! Why don't you fast over the weekend so you'll be ready?

Or, do like I do and get on the D2 60-lb. supernatural baby diet:

:pizza: :cupcake: :popcorn2: :soda:

This thread makes me really happy to be atheist. If there is a hell then I am most certainly going there for some of the stuff that I have laughed at during this debacle. Maybe we should throw them a virtual shower to earn a few points in the other column. Perhaps the theme could be "Things Needed to Decorate the Average Padded and/or Jail Cell".

Seriously. I want a grand finale! With fireworks!

Maybe their talk show will start up the crazy again in earnest? Personally, I'm hoping for something in the form of "the unfaithful people caused God to unimpregnate me! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh" so that no innocent babies are stolen in the continuance of this charade.

[list=]

The Grift That Keeps On Giving (hours of implausible and incoherent excuses)

Sorry--couldn't resist.

Maybe their talk show will start up the crazy again in earnest? Personally, I'm hoping for something in the form of "the unfaithful people caused God to unimpregnate me! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh" so that no innocent babies are stolen in the continuance of this charade.

Actually, I would not be surprised if they did something like this as a way out. Really. They have been playing the "God can do anything" card on everything: the !!eleventy!! month pregnancy, XXG not being gay anymore, the Lord will provide, etc., so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch (for them, I mean) to say that God made DD unpregnant. Or something like that.

I put on a new maternity shirt today and frowned because it made my 6-month belly look like Dede's 134235435-month belly. :cry: I have never wanted my belly button to pop out so much before!

[list=]

The Grift That Keeps On Giving (hours of implausible and incoherent excuses)

Sorry--couldn't resist.

:lol:

http://www.gofundme.com/2q59ys

10k? I'm guessing its for their motorcoach.

No effing way! I really did not think they would move forward with such blatant scamming while the eyes of so many were on them. Is there any way of convincing GoFundMe to take down their page? Surely they don't want to be associated with the kind of hatred that Greg spews.

I can't see their fundraising page at all. If I look, it defaults to a generic homepage thing. Either it has been taken down, or isn't visible to us ebil Aussies :(

Wow not only do we get a blatant request for ca$h money for a Winnebago today, but the announcement of the first radio show. Guys, I know what I'm doing Monday night...it involves a bottom of wine and FJ :D

Archived