IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Erma Gerd was me LOL

They don't know how to come back after the songs and put me on by mistake. It shocked me as much as them. I really should have prepared a script

Kudos! This was absolutely brilliant! :clap: :clap:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband just rolls his eyes. He really doesn't get why I find XGG so hilarious. Then again he's British and finds Mr. Bean hysterical :think:

I'm struggling with how to share the delightful cluster___ that is XGG and Dede with my husband. I'm not sure where to begin at this point. I mean, how does one cover all the relevant points in a brief summary? To truly appreciate these two nutjobs, it's almost like one needs to go back and read all 160+ pages of thread. How have you guys explained XGG and Dede to the people in your lives? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm struggling with how to share the delightful cluster___ that is XGG and Dede with my husband. I'm not sure where to begin at this point. I mean, how does one cover all the relevant points in a brief summary? To truly appreciate these two nutjobs, it's almost like one needs to go back and read all 160+ pages of thread. How have you guys explained XGG and Dede to the people in your lives? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I tried this morning, but my partner glazed over when I said something about lung foals and 13-month pregnancies. I summed it up as "These two people claim they're trying to run a motorcoach ministry, but either they're scamming gullible people or they're profoundly confused. Probably both."

Nobody believes that you are pregnant. Nobody believes you even have sex! You can talk about rolling around like pigs, anointing yourselves in oil, but it.is.not.happening.

:lol:

For those who cannot bear to listen to the whole show, the "XGay Greggy-poo" bit is around 24:00, and Erma's part starts around 26:00.

I found out today that I'm pregnant with our third child. Not sure of the due date yet, probably January-ish. My husband said "It'd be good if it could be born in February, though", to which I responded "I'm no DeDe Haislip!"

She is in my life now.

I tried this morning, but my partner glazed over when I said something about lung foals and 13-month pregnancies. I summed it up as "These two people claim they're trying to run a motorcoach ministry, but either they're scamming gullible people or they're profoundly confused. Probably both."

Thanks, RachelB. You've summed it up better than I could. I tend to get bogged down with the details: the embroidered blazers, the xgaymobile, the never-ending pregnancy, Dede's "music" and so on. So much so, that I sometimes lose sight of the overriding point: these schysters are a couple of crazies.

(I'm married to a guy who can't comprehend VF and Doug Phillips is a tool. When I first lurked on Fj, around the time of Dougie's manly, sweaty anaconda wrangling extravaganza, I tried to explain Doug Phillips is a tool, as well as the rest of VF, to Mr. Revengeforwanda. His response? "No way these people aren't acting. No one can possibly be that ridiculous that much of the time in real life." So, if Doug Phillips and his little tool are too much for him to understand, I don't know how I can even begin to explain XGG and Dede and all the backstory.):D

I found out today that I'm pregnant with our third child. Not sure of the due date yet, probably January-ish. My husband said "It'd be good if it could be born in February, though", to which I responded "I'm no DeDe Haislip!"

She is in my life now.

Congratulations, littlemommy! :D I wish you a healthy, 40ish week pregnancy with plenty of ultrasounds and prenatal care and stuff. Just stay away from those shady step down ERs with their no bloodwork policies and xray machines. ;)

She is in my life now.

Congratulations, litttlemommy! :) I'm due sometime in late December, and I confess that one of my first thoughts upon seeing the positive pregnancy test was, "I wonder who will deliver first, Dede or me?" Yep, once XGG and Dede are in your life, you never look at the world in quite the same way. :)

Edited to correct tense. I've said it before and I'll say it again, pregnancy brain sucks.

For me, this entire saga has been like...asking for a pony and getting a unicorn! A rainbow unicorn.

Fl4jS4M.jpg

So, are Gheyg & Dodo on again tonight?

My eyes read "so, are Gheyg & Dildo on again tonight?" :lol:

Fl4jS4M.jpg

I am totally printing this out and hanging it in my office tomorrow. My employees have no idea they are in the presence of greatness LOL

So did anybody listen to Dumb and Dumber tonight?

:confusion-waiting:

Which one's Dumber?

How about the Dumb Dumb Duo?

On a Quest to be the Dumbest?

Maybe we should call their "show" "Your Train Wreck for Today"

:trainwreck:

I am listening to part of the recording. Greg's message is tired. He needs to revamp his hate. The only funny part so far is Greg comparing ministers who don't hate LGBT folks to men wearing their little boy panties. Oh, and Dede learns things directly from her Heavenly Father. So, nothing new. :roll:

It was the same blathering and stuttering that it has been the other nights. The only difference is that they kept Daniel on the phone the whole time so they didn't have any Erma's breaking in. They were supposedly talking about abandonment which is really awesome since Greg has abandoned his sons and Dede her son. I wanted to get on so bad to tell them how ironic their choice of topic was.

The only funny part so far is Greg comparing ministers who don't hate LGBT folks to men wearing their little boy panties.

So, does Greg wear big boy panties that are embroidered as well? I have this image in my head of blue lacy panties with "I used to be gay but God set me free" emblazoned across the butt. :o

I feel like dede truly believes she is pregnant. And clinging to the baby to make up for some of the trauma and loss in her own life.

Thanks, RachelB. You've summed it up better than I could. I tend to get bogged down with the details: the embroidered blazers, the xgaymobile, the never-ending pregnancy, Dede's "music" and so on. So much so, that I sometimes lose sight of the overriding point: these schysters are a couple of crazies.

(I'm married to a guy who can't comprehend VF and Doug Phillips is a tool. When I first lurked on Fj, around the time of Dougie's manly, sweaty anaconda wrangling extravaganza, I tried to explain Doug Phillips is a tool, as well as the rest of VF, to Mr. Revengeforwanda. His response? "No way these people aren't acting. No one can possibly be that ridiculous that much of the time in real life." So, if Doug Phillips and his little tool are too much for him to understand, I don't know how I can even begin to explain XGG and Dede and all the backstory.):D

I managed to summarize for DH (this was before the "motorcoach"), and he was confused. I've tried to bring it up as a topic of conversation, but he refuses to discuss it with me. I also told one of my good friends about it. He is out and when I told him about XGG, he interrupted me & stated firmly that XGG IS gay. When I brought it up again later on Easter, my friend stopped me to confirm this was the guy with the embroidered jacket.

Yeah, this topic is hard to explain to people:) :wink-kitty:

I am listening to part of the recording. Greg's message is tired. He needs to revamp his hate. The only funny part so far is Greg comparing ministers who don't hate LGBT folks to men wearing their little boy panties. Oh, and Dede learns things directly from her Heavenly Father. So, nothing new. :roll:

I think it's pretty clear that Greg lacks self-awareness, but little boy panties??? He sounds like a fucking pedophile! This is not helping his case as self-proclaimed "ex pervert" one bit! :?

I think it's pretty clear that Greg lacks self-awareness, but little boy panties??? He sounds like a fucking pedophile! This is not helping his case as self-proclaimed "ex pervert" one bit! :?

Fact. It's early on in last night's recording. He was rambling on about his usual topic and then threw that one in. I was disturbed.

I'm feeling some underroos. Perhaps batman or... Wonder woman?

Archived