IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they actually let that go on and then posted it without editing it.

Edited to add: Congrats Erma!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is a god he will keep letting callers get through and Greg and Dede not know how to stop it.

"I can take requests, I can do more Pink Floyd!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And gosh, Dede's voice is so ridiculus!

I just don't get how you got so much airtime. This is hysterical. XGayGreg and Dede must have been DYING.

"If you could just hug Dede hard, and tell her to see a doctor ... and a doctor that ... how do I say this? Has a straight jacket, and doesn't really deal with the body."

I am almost dying when Erma says she wants to take some calls. Hahahahah.

That song that they love love love sounds a lot like "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John and Kiki Dee.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they actually let that go on and then posted it without editing it.

I suspect that site automatically archives live broadcasts. I also suspect they wouldn't even begin to know how to edit an audio file--hell, they don't know how to take live calls without fucking it up. They're not exactly a brain trust, those two.

The devil was really strong last night to allow Erma Gerd to go on for so long. Erma Gerd, you put the love in my heart. :lol: I nearly pissed myself when you said "is Satan blocking this phone call?"

Aw, poor Greg was so upset. :roll: "If you need to vent, just go to those Facebook pages." No negative talk guys! No venting!! Yeah, because condemning homosexuals to eternal damnation and venting about them nonstop is not negative at all, Greg. You know Greg was all kinds of pissed off, and that made me smile.

I think I love you Erma Gerd. That was amazing!

I have no intentions of listening to these broadcasts but I encourage all Jingers to record these moments. Thank you so much for making me crack up at work. :D

I cringed when I listened back to it. I could only keep up the frightened mother of a homosexual 9 year old act up for so long. I really need to work on my stamina LOL I do apologize for using profanity but my white hot hatred of these 2 charlatans took over. It was a nice break from Masters work and paperwork for my new home infusion company. I'll be waiting tonight prepared for when they screw up, and they will screw up. We all have cells my live in sin partner, my 19yo, and myself(I think it's too soon for the 9yo and 15 month old LOL) so I will confiscate all their phones and have them all dialed in just waiting to pounce. I do have more productive things to do however this is way more fun! That Bodkin guy does seem more normal but how normal can he be to support these wackadoos?

Sweet Jesus on fire! Erma! This is comedy *gold*!

My boss is in the next office, with the door open, but I so desperately wanted to listen to this I couldn't wait until he left!

Now, I'm trying to piss-my-pants-laugh quietly, and it's very, very difficult. The Floyd! The Floyd! More Floyd!

You are brilliant. :clap:

Now, back to listening...

The devil was really strong last night to allow Erma Gerd to go on for so long. Erma Gerd, you put the love in my heart. :lol: I nearly pissed myself when you said "is Satan blocking this phone call?"

Aw, poor Greg was so upset. :roll: "If you need to vent, just go to those Facebook pages." No negative talk guys! No venting!! Yeah, because condemning homosexuals to eternal damnation and venting about them nonstop is not negative at all, Greg. You know Greg was all kinds of pissed off, and that made me smile.

I'm not going to give the devil any credit for messing with DeeDee and EXGAY greg. MOre likely, God is sending them a message... like "at least read the FAQs on how to use the system you are using before you go live, you idiots" and "WTF? 13 month pregnancy? LEave me out of that mess"

I cringed when I listened back to it. I could only keep up the frightened mother of a homosexual 9 year old act up for so long. I really need to work on my stamina LOL I do apologize for using profanity but my white hot hatred of these 2 charlatans took over. It was a nice break from Masters work and paperwork for my new home infusion company. I'll be waiting tonight prepared for when they screw up, and they will screw up. We all have cells my live in sin partner, my 19yo, and myself(I think it's too soon for the 9yo and 15 month old LOL) so I will confiscate all their phones and have them all dialed in just waiting to pounce. I do have more productive things to do however this is way more fun! That Bodkin guy does seem more normal but how normal can he be to support these wackadoos?

It couldn't have been any better.

Was that you doing "greggy-poo" as well? I died when I heard that!

Maybe the Free Jinger store could sell these? Wouldn't it be funny if Free Jinger made more money off D2 and XGG's motorcoach ministry than they do?

:lol:

That would be awesome. Maybe we could sell them the shirt, too. :lol:

It couldn't have been any better.

Was that you doing "greggy-poo" as well? I died when I heard that!

Nope that was another person from the Facebook group. That is how I figured out they were accidentially taking the calls when they started or ended a song. :D

I can't believe Erma Gerde was on the fly! This is AWESOME

I'm not going to give the devil any credit for messing with DeeDee and EXGAY greg. MOre likely, God is sending them a message... like "at least read the FAQs on how to use the system you are using before you go live, you idiots" and "WTF? 13 month pregnancy? LEave me out of that mess"

I will. ;) I made reference to the devil because Greg is always saying the devil is trying to take them down. I just know Greg went there last night thinking the devil was using Erma to sidetrack their testimony.

Rock on Satan, rock on. :dancing-demon:

I agree with this. I kinda feel like giving credit to the devil implies we're doing Satan's work, what XGG and DenialDenial claims we are doing. Feels more like we're all doing God's work by calling these whackadoodles out more than they claim to be doing.

I agree with this. I kinda feel like giving credit to the devil implies we're doing Satan's work, what XGG and DenialDenial claims we are doing. Feels more like we're all doing God's work by calling these whackadoodles out more than they claim to be doing.

Maybe in I am misinterpreting the tone here, but you do realize I was making a joke in reference to the stupidity of Greg saying the devil makes us do this, right? Nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe in I am misinterpreting the tone here, but you do realize I was making a joke in reference to the stupidity of Greg saying the devil makes us do this, right? Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, I understand its a joke. Text doesn't really express tone and emotion well. Just sharing my own interpretation of it all. Probably just didn't come out the way I intended. My bad.

Yeah, I understand its a joke. Text doesn't really express tone and emotion well. Just sharing my own interpretation of it all. Probably just didn't come out the way I intended. My bad.

Not a problem. :) I just do not want my snarkiness towards Greg's "devil makes us do it" to be interpreted into something much deeper than what it really is -- taking the piss out of his Satan obsession. I am here to snark, observe the wackiness, and laugh. :dance:

I just had DH listen. I said "Hey, remember Ex-gay greg and Dede?" and about 60 seconds into Erma he said "That's a Jinger, isn't it?"

Oh it's a Jinger. A Jinger, indeed.

HA! I love it. I find myself telling hubby stories from here, and he already knows WHO I am talking about a few words in.

HA! I love it. I find myself telling hubby stories from here, and he already knows WHO I am talking about a few words in.

My husband just rolls his eyes. He really doesn't get why I find XGG so hilarious. Then again he's British and finds Mr. Bean hysterical :think:

Archived