IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Call I keep hearing when I read "Erma Gerd" is Kristin Wiig's "Target Lady" character from SNL

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erma Gerd was me LOL

They don't know how to come back after the songs and put me on by mistake. It shocked me as much as them. I really should have prepared a script

Prayed for the first time in years tonight...it was a prayer that someone recorded that.

Erma Gerd was me LOL

They don't know how to come back after the songs and put me on by mistake. It shocked me as much as them. I really should have prepared a script

Sounds like you win the interwebz for today!

:worship:

Erma Gerd was me LOL

You win @ the internet. Seriously.

Sounds like you win the interwebz for today!

:worship:

I'll accept if you all and Pink Floyd can ever forgive me for singing

Prayed for the first time in years tonight...it was a prayer that someone recorded that.

I think it's all automatically recorded. I clicked on the link last night, and listened to the 'show' for a few minutes, and it was several hours after the show was done. So in about 30 minutes or so, you should be able to access tonight's recording.

Ok I recorded it here, hope it works - someone let me know?

tindeck.com/listen/ljvb

I missed the crazy and am now listening to boring... How do people listen to this seriously? Im trying to find a Realtor right now and I can use the giggles!!

Ok I recorded it here, hope it works - someone let me know?

tindeck.com/listen/ljvb

It works! Thank You!

How is a thirteen month (and beyond) pregnancy going to draw men, exactly? A lot of dudes think pregnancy is squicky and I'd think an everlong one would be more so. :think:

Erma Gerd was me LOL

You're the best. Thank you! :clap: :dance: :clap: :cracking-up: :clap: :dance: :cracking-up: :clap: :cracking-up: :dance: :clap:

How is a thirteen month (and beyond) pregnancy going to draw men, exactly? A lot of dudes think pregnancy is squicky and I'd think an everlong one would be more so. :think:

Fetishists. Jesus is a fisher of all men, even faintly creepy ones, right?

Erma Gerd was me LOL

I was busy duggar snarking but will be sure to listen to the recording. There is no way in hell they take callers for much longer, not so long as we are out here! :disgust:

Until they wise up... :popcorn2:

DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

If those two really wanted to make money they would offer to answer our questions on air for a fee.

Archived