IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

They didnt just give them to her, she had a BABY SHOWER. And she is still friends with all these church people, who just act like this is the most normal thing in the world.

The formula will b expired before the baby is born.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's possible to be "off" on your dates, but not by as much as Dede. She's been claiming pregnant! since what April? March? 2012?

I've never been able to pinpoint when I ovulate. My cycle is very long- 45 days. I knew for sure I got pregnant with my 1st 12 days after my period stopped- because it was the only time we had sex without a condom (I had also just gotten off the pill 12 days earlier). With my 2nd, I was on the pill when I got pregnant, and didn't get an ultrasound until I was about 16 weeks along- didn't know I was pregnant until I was about 10 weeks along. The third was 23 days into a cycle, I think. It was the only time in that month we had actually had sex, and I was surprised when I got a positive pregnancy test on Christmas Eve.

My cycle is 35 days. My ex and I stopped using protection as soon as we got married (I think we had sex without protection once during the week preceeding our wedding). ON OUR HONEYMOON, I sensed something was different. As soon as I missed my period I took a test, which was positive. At my first OB appointment, he used LMP to date the pregnancy. I told him that the date was wrong (because his date would have had me conceive two weeks before the wedding and I knew that wasn't possible). Alas, he measured the embro during my first ultrasound and my dating was correct: my daughter was conceived 3 days after the wedding.

ETA: I'm not leaving it up to god: my daughter is my one and only!

Archived