IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

Epic-tier trollan'. I salute you, sir/madam/non-gendered dignitary. :clap:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now to retire to the pool, and listen to the illegal fireworks in my neighborhood!

Looks like I'm not the only one that has neighbors that illegally set off fireworks.

Looks like I'm not the only one that has neighbors that illegally set off fireworks.

That's also true for me, as they're banned in my city, while neighboring cities do allow them.

I think Josh needs to see my favorite Andy Griffith role, in A Face in the Crowd. Anyone here who hasn't seen it might want to look into it, as well -- it is amazing.

He plays a drifter who is brought to public attention through the radio and TV. He seems folksy but is actually a frightening megalomaniac who is about to gain political power.

There is nothing new about the crap being pulled by the Duggars, Santorum, etc. It was beautifully satirized in 1957.

Turner Classic Movies is showing it in the wee hours of Friday morning. They generally do a retrospective when someone dies, so it may be shown again soon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050371/

Great flick. Turner Movie Classics shows it from time to time.

Topic? When in the South, I typically turn down offers to try Chic-fil-A. Then I lecture my leftist friends who know better, but can't stay away.

:clap: muffyn

I'm currently watching a Duggar special where Josh was 17 and said he wanted to be an attorney. No way has that dream been realised or ever will be! I actually feel sorry for him. I know most people change their minds from when they are teenagers to adults (though actually, I was in law school at 17) but I feel bad he never got the chance to go to college and try it out (assuming he really wanted to and it wasn't made up for the show).

the trolling on smuggars instagram, I personally don't like it. Its one thing to snark here, but another to just go all wise-ass on them and trash their space. It Just makes us look bad and ruins any real good points we are trying to make!

Unless they say or do something rightly worth refuting (ie the disabled thing and the Catholics = Wrong beliefs) where they actually make statements where you can call them out on it with merit, otherwise I suggest leave it and just snark over here. I dunno Just my two cents.

I agree he eats a lot of crap, he acts very juvenile and teenaged. But nothing we say is really going to change that, plus you know what the Duggars are like. Anything said in the negative to them is reinforcement that what they are doing is indeed RIGHT... They set themselves up as martyrs for their cause so theres just no getting through on some topics.

Pick your battles is all I am trying to say... Hope I don't offend, again just my flimsy 2 cents!

This is the best scene in the entire show.

8BMjtwp8n6A

I just realized it's the exact opposite of what the Duggars do. They would probably have been ok with Opie keeping the birds in the cage forever.

This episode is being shown at Noon EDT/11 AM CDT today on TV Land. They've been showing The Andy Griffith Show all morning as a memorial tribute. TV Land will also have a marathon of TAGS this weekend in memory of Andy Griffith.

A Face in the Crowd will air on Turner Classic Movies (TCM) at 1:45 AM on July 5 (early morning July 6) as well as at 8 PM on July 18. The July 5 airing was already scheduled, ironically, as one of TCM guest programmer Spike Lee's picks. It's interesting how often a guest programmer will choose that film.

the trolling on smuggars instagram, I personally don't like it. Its one thing to snark here, but another to just go all wise-ass on them and trash their space. It Just makes us look bad and ruins any real good points we are trying to make!

Unless they say or do something rightly worth refuting (ie the disabled thing and the Catholics = Wrong beliefs) where they actually make statements where you can call them out on it with merit, otherwise I suggest leave it and just snark over here. I dunno Just my two cents.

I agree he eats a lot of crap, he acts very juvenile and teenaged. But nothing we say is really going to change that, plus you know what the Duggars are like. Anything said in the negative to them is reinforcement that what they are doing is indeed RIGHT... They set themselves up as martyrs for their cause so theres just no getting through on some topics.

Pick your battles is all I am trying to say... Hope I don't offend, again just my flimsy 2 cents!

Very good post I fully agree. The post just make them myrters and the persecuted and they are pretty allready

I noticed the new volley ball photos are up. Only one woman playing though, maybe the women are hanging at the beer keg. Looks like he has a crowd,

Looking at the volleyball pics now. I wonder if the two women in the right corner of the pic are the J'Slaves.

Not trying to be mean, but I had to laugh when I read the following caption on the Andy Griffith pic.

@ ] joshduggar Farewell to a real icon of America #andygriffith 1d

Yup, Andy Griffith is probably the only TV celeb Josh is familiar with at this point. Josh is probably learning more about TV shows and TV icons, but if Betty White died tomorrow, he probably wouldn't know who she is. I love a lot of classic TV shows, but I never liked the Andy Griffith Show. When I watched with my parents and grandparents, the only cast member that I really liked was Don Knotts.

fe2642dec61f11e1a23c22000a1c9e05_7.jpg

I don't know who the girl is in the center, but the top she is wearing is made for defrauding.

24cckuu.jpg

I'm not trying to change his eating habits. I'm not trying to "battle " with him. He has a TV show and a very public social media account which he can make private at any time he so chooses. I actually enjoy getting a rise out of the leghumpers more than Smugly. So I will continue to snark on both FJ and IG as long as he keeps it public. I would even argue that Smuggar loves the attention, good or bad.

fe2642dec61f11e1a23c22000a1c9e05_7.jpg

I don't know who the girl is in the center, but the top she is wearing is made for defrauding.

24cckuu.jpg

Please note the transparency of the skirt in the second photo. :o

c70834d0c60e11e1bf341231380f8a12_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar"Heroes" defend our right to spell however we want. #spelling #happy4th 4h.

[ @ ]my_patronus_is_a_sheltie Lol! Spell check should be everywhere. 4h.

[ @ ]tyler470 Ikr @joshduggar 4h.

[ @ ]kathobi Who says homeschooled kids can't spell? :P 2h.

[ @ ]firecopter911@kathobi LOL, everyone has a hiccup every now and then. Remember the signs the Duggars made for Rick Santorum? No one is perfect. 1h.

[ @ ]mama2eight LOL 50min.

[ @ ]kathobi@firecopter911 do you know the meaning of sarcasm? Lighten up. 26min

Well, smugs caught the riffle before we could snark on it but the question remains: why post something that opens your family up to questions about their "education?"

d5ee927ac62a11e1ba8122000a1d0135_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarHog watermelon! @teamdojo1 good job! 56min.

[ @ ]h_smithson99 Thats so kwl 50min.

[ @ ]jennisharon Lol, that looks amazing!!!! 41min.

[ @ ]soccergal2000 Looks awesome, but it is a hog, so i dont like it 33min.

[ @ ]kellbell8408 You guys have an amazing life :) 32min

I thought they dont eat pork...

Please note the transparency of the skirt in the second photo. :o

I don't think it's transparent, I think that it is a denim skirt and those are the "distressed" areas.

Thats great, Thoughtful!

Notice it's not the same net in Josh's backyard.

I see Josh is falling victim to merging the Fourth of July and Memorial Day.

Thats great, Thoughtful!

Notice it's not the same net in Josh's backyard.

I didn't notice. I guess Josh did such a bad job his couldn't be used (or he couldn't get someone else to do the work so it never went up!). :lol:

Archived