IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

Dafuq did I just read?

Seriously, there's no way the US is the only country whose inception God was supposedly included at. A brief google search indicates that Mexico had a far more Christian foundation than the US, and I'm sure it's not the only one.

And Canadians have been confusing Remembrance day and Canada day for ages too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dafuq did I just read?

Seriously, there's no way the US is the only country whose inception God was supposedly included at. A brief google search indicates that Mexico had a far more Christian foundation than the US, and I'm sure it's not the only one.

Pretty sure god was included in the founding of lots of countries... Rome, Israel, all them katholick european countries... If you wanna say "america is the best country in the world" just say that. We dont need a "becuz". And forgive the terrorists? How about "change their hearts?"

Dafuq did I just read?

I also said what the fuck when I read that on my cousin's FB status.

Saw a re-run episode today, the one where they announced Mac. Sean Overbeake (sp?) Was on it and that ^ looks EXACTLY like him, hit-and-miss teeth and all. YUK.

Anna does look quite pretty here... Josh still looks like this to me though:

meme-comic-copying.jpg

It's just occurred to me that Anna got her snaggletooth fixed. Must have been wearing invisalign braces since what with all the traveling, there hasn't been time for her to get a cap job.

574d5210c70311e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarNo boasting here! #lol 34min.

[ @ ]thunderdan2 Are they any good? Have you had one of their burgers? 32min.

[ @ ]sabde51 Why ask Josh never responds.. 4min

We didnt really think smugly could go a whole day without fast food... did we?

574d5210c70311e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

We didnt really think smugly could go a whole day without fast food... did we?

So #healthierchoices lasted what, two days?

So #healthierchoices lasted what, two days?

He's officially an addict. A junk food junkie.

Considering how much he has aged since the wedding, I can't imagine what he's going to look like when he's 30.

Because I'm sick in bed and in too much discomfort to sleep, I just spent an hour going through Josh' Statigram. It's official: over the past 3 months exactly, he has eaten out every 3.17 days on average. I would have gone back farther than 3 months, but that's when the Touring with Frothy photos started and I figured that would skew the numbers. So he eats out every 3 days. He'd better hope he makes it big with the car lot at this rate.

He's officially an addict. A junk food junkie.

Considering how much he has aged since the wedding, I can't imagine what he's going to look like when he's 30.

By the time Josh hits 30 he will either look like he is in his late 30's or early 40s. I think his hateful attitude combined with the shitty diet is what is aging him. Anna does look pretty in the recent pic, but she has also aged a bit. She isn't rapidly aging like Josh though. Josh reminds of ZsuZsu and Steve Anderson, people who look older than their ages partially because their hateful attitudes.

By the time Josh hits 30 he will either look like he is in his late 30's or early 40s. I think his hateful attitude combined with the shitty diet is what is aging him. Anna does look pretty in the recent pic, but she has also aged a bit. She isn't rapidly aging like Josh though. Josh reminds of ZsuZsu and Steve Anderson, people who look older than their ages partially because their hateful attitudes.

He already looks MUCH older than my cousin, who will be 40 this year.

Because I'm sick in bed and in too much discomfort to sleep, I just spent an hour going through Josh' Statigram. It's official: over the past 3 months exactly, he has eaten out every 3.17 days on average. I would have gone back farther than 3 months, but that's when the Touring with Frothy photos started and I figured that would skew the numbers. So he eats out every 3 days. He'd better hope he makes it big with the car lot at this rate.

If you're still laid up tomorrow, go all the way back to January when they were on the road all month. Those numbers will skyrocket! 3.17 days sounds a bit low to me; even now, I'd say 4-5 days/week that he (alone, with buddies, or the family, or "date" night") eats at least one meal out of the home (often two). It would be so cool to figure out how many meals/day he's eaten out since Jan. 1. I'll even be nice and give hima headstart of counting home church potluck and meals at TTH "home" status. My best guess is that he eats breakfast at home MOST days, or stops by Mickey D's for a sausage muffin if it's gettin' on towards noon.

I bet he's eaten, on average, 2/3 main meals outside of the home in the last 6 months. And of those, 97% have not been healthy. Whatever the stats, he's one pasty ole bastard. I showed a picture of him to the hubby the other day (hadn't seen him since I showed him the embarrassment of "This Land is Your Land" on the i-phone) and didn't believe it was the same guy, or that he was only 24. My 52 year old man is in perfect health (just had a physical, so it's official) and body-wise beats Smugs by 10 miles.

Just counting the meals he's put on Instagram will be bad, but I'd put money down that he eats out more than he posts.

Looks like some of the leghumpers are getting fed up with Josh's lack of responses:

steinbornicorn324 @betsyboo96 he'll see it anyways, because it's his picture. Just he won't respond. 2h

annabbonkers Instagram is all about sharing and communicating with people. I love your family but also wonder why you never respond. 1h

I guess we're in for another "boys night out" episode. Photos of the boys playing laser tag and riding go-carts.

Looks like some of the leghumpers are getting fed up with Josh's lack of responses:

I guess we're in for another "boys night out" episode. Photos of the boys playing laser tag and riding go-carts.

He never has anything to do with his siblings unless a camera is filming it. They all seem united in their dislike/alienation of Josh.

0e40f8cec71c11e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

Is that Jeremiah with the buzzed hair in the brown shirt? He certainly looks like a spawn of Boob but if it's him, he crashed into puberty overnight.

Here's Trace Bates, so your guess is as good as mine, but are there any other Bates in the picture?

<>

oooooooooh Never realised how much alike Jeremiah and Trace looked... hmmm... bit of wife swap going on? lmao!!!

oooooooooh Never realised how much alike Jeremiah and Trace looked... hmmm... bit of wife swap going on? lmao!!!

I going with that being Trace, because I think the Duggars would have had the kid in the photo in braces by now. He could easily pass for being Boob's son though.

The Bates have quite a variety of looks in the family. Some of them are quite cute and others look positively inbred.

I just had a major rethink about Smugs.

He is doing everything my husband & I did; eating out as much as he can afford, lots of activities with friends both at home (basketball at TTH, volleyball at his house) and out (go-karting, bowling), believing he is going to change the world (by supporting Santorum and by becoming a lawyer) and telling everyone how wonderful he is. The difference between Smugs and us is that we did this as teenagers, before we were married and had a family to support. So sad that the Duggar kids have to go from babies to house slaves / yard workers to married with kids.

Now, everytime I see Smugger being a prat I am going to celebrate it as a sign he is actually growing up. I am going to give him credit for currently behaving about 14-15, significantly ahead of the the J'slaves who are about 12. (Hint to all home schoolers; perfect behaviour =/= mature.)

Archived