IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

d5ee927ac62a11e1ba8122000a1d0135_6.jpg

I thought they dont eat pork...

And I would suggest an artfully carved watermelon also indicates that the celebration is not taking place at a Duggar home.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I would suggest an artfully carved watermelon also indicates that the celebration is not taking place at a Duggar home.

I would suggest that any watermelon (or other fresh fruit, for that matter) indicates that it's not taking place at a Duggar home.

The fresh fruits and carrots do that.

fe2642dec61f11e1a23c22000a1c9e05_7.jpg

I don't know who the girl is in the center, but the top she is wearing is made for defrauding.

24cckuu.jpg

Those poor girls, there's no way you can play volleyball properly in those long tight skirts. Do they have any flowy skirts in their wardrobes? I feel so bad for them having to adapt to such restrictive clothes out of what is clearly a desire to look like they're wearing jeans like the other girls their age.

Those poor girls, there's no way you can play volleyball properly in those long tight skirts. Do they have any flowy skirts in their wardrobes? I feel so bad for them having to adapt to such restrictive clothes out of what is clearly a desire to look like they're wearing jeans like the other girls their age.

Scandal! Don't you know that flowing skirts may billow in a stiff breeze, and cling deliciously to reveal *gasp!* THE OUTLINES OF THEIR LEGS?? The UPPER leg, even?!

mlfw1501_small.png

I would suggest that any watermelon (or other fresh fruit, for that matter) indicates that it's not taking place at a Duggar home.

Its a razorback isn't it? so like the football team, Arkansas razorbacks? have seen smugs wearing shirts and stuff with it on and I think talking about it on his instagram before.

c70834d0c60e11e1bf341231380f8a12_6.jpg

Well, smugs caught the riffle before we could snark on it but the question remains: why post something that opens your family up to questions about their "education?"

Relevant: That's the window at the Tontitown Sonic.

Ah to think he couldn't go one day without fast food.

That, and the people who wrote it clearly didn't spell-check before allowing it in public.

Ah to think he couldn't go one day without fast food.

Eh, even if he just stopped to take a picture of bad grammar on the front of a Sonic (how ironic is THAT), he still ate crap at the BBQ. That watermelon razorback isn't fooling anyone. And FWIW, it looks like Smuggar is wearing Razorback gear; the shirt is definitely Razorback brick red.

In their first book, Jim Bob mentioned that they watch Razorback games on television. Does the watermelon count as an idol, given their obsession?

a8283e36c64811e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

joshduggar lololol #me 4h

780312eac63811e1a38422000a1c8933_7.jpg

Anna does look quite pretty here... Josh still looks like this to me though:

meme-comic-copying.jpg

A conundrum: why is it OK for Boob and the J'clan to cheer on and support the Razorbacks (university sports) but not OK for Boob for his J'clan to go to the University of Arkansas? It makes no sense. I'd love for Boob to answer cogently, like know his thought process. It's like saying, "we don't want to mix with the heathens and their ideas, but we want to cheer the heathens on when they score a touchdown (assuming they only cheer them on for football)." I'd be more impressed if Josh or one of the J'adults went to the university instead of CollegeMinus.

Didn't this image appear on one of our threads in the past week?

I believe you are right. I thought the pic looked familiar. Is it proof positive that Josh lurks here?

A conundrum: why is it OK for Boob and the J'clan to cheer on and support the Razorbacks (university sports) but not OK for Boob for his J'clan to go to the University of Arkansas? It makes no sense. I'd love for Boob to answer cogently, like know his thought process. It's like saying, "we don't want to mix with the heathens and their ideas, but we want to cheer the heathens on when they score a touchdown (assuming they only cheer them on for football)." I'd be more impressed if Josh or one of the J'adults went to the university instead of CollegeMinus.

I think Boob and his family cheer on the Razorbacks as more of state pride thing.

I see Josh is falling victim to merging the Fourth of July and Memorial Day.

Yup he is. One of my cousins is sort of the same way and she posted this yesterday on FB.

Let us thank those who fought and continue to fight for our liberty, and never forget that America is the best country in the world because God was included at her inception. God bless our great nation, and forgive those who want us dead, for they know not what they do.

It reminded me of Joshie boy. My cousin is pretty conservative but she isn't extreme like Josh though.

This thread (and all of its predecessors) makes me want to create a fake Instagram account just to follow Smuggar...

This thread (and all of its predecessors) makes me want to create a fake Instagram account just to follow Smuggar...

You can do it just as easily with a phoney FB account. :D

Didn't this image appear on one of our threads in the past week?

I posted this picture in the fb group a few days ago. So he eventually found it..

And yes, Anna looks really good in that picture.. but whats going on with her boobs? They seem to be HUGE!!

You can do it just as easily with a phoney FB account. :D

Well, I've not created a fake FB account. But I'm tempted so that I can follow crazy fundie pages there too...

I think with Anna, she has just put on weight. Some women just put it on in the 'pregnancy zones' which seem to be fueling all the pregnancy rumours!

Although I wouldn't be suprised if #3 is on the tables...

soccergal2000 If there is gonna be a #3, you'll need a new house! @joshduggar @mackynziesmom 3d

I think with Anna, she has just put on weight. Some women just put it on in the 'pregnancy zones' which seem to be fueling all the pregnancy rumours!

Although I wouldn't be suprised if #3 is on the tables...

But the hair... too much hair product! I'd love to see her get some keratin ironed in there!

Archived