IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

I think that our Joshie has left the world of fundiedom but he is keeping it on the down low, at least I hope so.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure god was included in the founding of lots of countries... Rome, Israel, all them katholick european countries...

Rome isn't a country.

And any gods included in the founding of Rome don't count in Josh's book.

036b4e22c71c11e19c6622000a1e89ba_6.jpg

Wow... really bad pic...

be38b352c71c11e1abd612313810100a_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar @jwoods93 Fun! #gokarts 9h

Well, atleast he stopped tagging the other john woods! You know, the one that used the "n" word, smoked weed, took pictures in detention...

Who's the random female in the "group" shot?

Who's the random female in the "group" shot?

This is my first attempt at name-a-Duggar (and the little boys and big girls all look the same to me) but isn't that Joy Anna?

This is my first attempt at name-a-Duggar (and the little boys and big girls all look the same to me) but isn't that Joy Anna?

I dont think its a duggar.

Looks like some of the leghumpers are getting fed up with Josh's lack of responses:

I guess we're in for another "boys night out" episode. Photos of the boys playing laser tag and riding go-carts.

I figured that the leghumpers would eventually get fed up.

When did the boys start wearing T-Shirts? What happened to their polo-shirt and khakis rule?

:naughty:

That's who I think it is!

15625b82c77d11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar We had a blast last night! #lasertag @peterquery @afcal @jwoods93 3h

[ @ ] chanel_belle201 Joy Anna!!! 2h

[ @ ] katoosha234 Does anyone else think that Josiah is extremely attractive? 2h

[ @ ] juliapadg Lol. I am almost old enough to be his mom, but yes he is a cutie. 2h

7e067e3ec77d11e1a8761231381b4856_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar I took first place! #finally #lasertag 2h

Smugly was "vortex" - as in everything edible gets sucked in?

06d9927ac78b11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Trying to beat the heat! #popsicles #kids 53min

[ @ ] mdeely Who is the little girl on the far rigt 50min

[ @ ] mdeely Right 49min

[ @ ] valdezmom They are so adorable 45min

[ @ ] raschofield aww cuties 21min

Yet again... not working...

7e067e3ec77d11e1a8761231381b4856_6.jpg

Smugly was "vortex" - as in everything edible gets sucked in?

'Javelin' would make a great Duggar name.

ETA: Javel Lynn Duggar

Wait, they got to use their own brains to come up with names? AND they dont all start with "J?"

Whoever was Yoda rocks.

When did the boys start wearing T-Shirts? What happened to their polo-shirt and khakis rule?

:naughty:

This is what I was just thinking as well. I was trying to figure out when the switch over took place, sometime during 18 kids & counting? I remember the boys always wore the polo shirts and khakis, then polos and jeans and now it seems to be anything they can find. As the girls get more "modern modest trendy" clothes, the boys are being seen with torn jeans and tee shirts. I'm glad they are not all matching and get some choice but can't JB spring for a few new pairs of jeans per kid per year? The girls are getting new why not the boys?

I really hope the next season isn't bowling, laser tag, and trips to the dentist. I would rather see an episode of Josh showing us all his favorite fast food joints. Maybe we could meet the lady that makes the chocolate mess deserts at Marketplace Grill?

This is what I was just thinking as well. I was trying to figure out when the switch over took place, sometime during 18 kids & counting? I remember the boys always wore the polo shirts and khakis, then polos and jeans and now it seems to be anything they can find. As the girls get more "modern modest trendy" clothes, the boys are being seen with torn jeans and tee shirts. I'm glad they are not all matching and get some choice but can't JB spring for a few new pairs of jeans per kid per year? The girls are getting new why not the boys?

I really hope the next season isn't bowling, laser tag, and trips to the dentist. I would rather see an episode of Josh showing us all his favorite fast food joints. Maybe we could meet the lady that makes the chocolate mess deserts at Marketplace Grill?

Maybe when 10,000 Kids and Counting goes bust Smugs can host his own Diners, Drive-ins and Dives type show. Except he'll also bring the gospel everywhere he goes.

06d9927ac78b11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Yet again... not working...

Why is it always Mikey, Mackenzie, and Jordyn? While I'm glad that Jordyn is getting some attention from Anna, I do think it's odd that it's never Josie, as she is closer in age to Mack (or we just never see the pics of the M's hanging with Josie).

:lol: Maybe Jordyn is the one with the escape plan. She runs off with Anna every chance she gets?

Why is it always Mikey, Mackenzie, and Jordyn? While I'm glad that Jordyn is getting some attention from Anna, I do think it's odd that it's never Josie, as she is closer in age to Mack (or we just never see the pics of the M's hanging with Josie).

I thought that was Josie on the end?

I thought that was Josie on the end?

Does the child on the end have earrings? I don't think that is Josie.

This picture is odd. Every time I've been laser tagging people either picked their name after some obscure pop culture reference or tried to make a completely original name. Out of those twenty we've got seven names from military history, six names from nature, three names that translate roughly to "I'm the Best", one biblical name, one pop-culture reference (?!), and one maybe two original names. This depends on if someone actually named themselves after a typeface.

So bonus points to whoever named themselves Xyon. That's a dangerous sign of creativity.

The picture with everyone holding their laser guns, is that Smuggar in the back holding his arms straight up?

Does the child on the end have earrings? I don't think that is Josie.

I think that is Josie. They are starting to do her hair differently.

I think that is Josie. They are starting to do her hair differently.

Josie has earrings?!? I thought it was Mack with the earrings! so is it just Josie that got her ears pierced, or do Hannie, Jennifer, and Jordyn have theirs done, too?

Archived