IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
web.stagram.com/n/joshduggar/

Everclear should only be used as an organic solvent. I worked in a lab that had 100% ethanol. It was under lock and key. The first time we ordered it, someone took it home before it could be delivered from the mail room to the lab. We always joked about taking shots of it right before we had to give a scientific talk. We never did though. We all know that there is no real 0% or 100%. We may not be able to detect something but it could still be there.

experiencedd

Not deep enough or tall enough. The most streamlined of the ventless air conditioners is about the depth of a baseboard heating unit. (I've supervised the installation of dozens in research labs.)

Its just lighting track. At first I thought it was a utility chase, but the wire coming out of the end eliminated that option, also the fact that its a single story home and why have an exposed chase.

Good point. You're right about that. I've got to say there is plenty of lighting more aesthetically pleasing than that. Anna needs a subscription to "Better Homes and Gardens," or just watch some HGTV. I'm sure Joshie could skip eating out for a couple of meals to pay for some interior design upgrades.

Hey Lard Lad, we're on the 4th thread dedicated to your instagram!

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

<>

I really must honor those who lost multiple handles in the battle of the instagram, Vision, Buzzard, Marmalade. I know there were others but its three freekin' threads and thousands of posts later.

Keep up the good work :clap: :clap:

ya'll are hilarious!

1fdf241ac3fd11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

joshduggar Big party at the house! #volleyball 1d

I refuse to believe they would play volleyball with all the jumping and jiggling that could be so defrauding when it comes to women folk!

Yay! I missed a lot of part 3. I really need to go back and read that epicness.

A cake Smuggar would recognize:

burger-and-fries-cake.jpg

*snip*

Is it just me or he looking more and more like the chubby meme comic guy?

No, it isn't just you. I am officially disturbed. :shock:

ya'll are hilarious!

1fdf241ac3fd11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

joshduggar Big party at the house! #volleyball 1d

I refuse to believe they would play volleyball with all the jumping and jiggling that could be so defrauding when it comes to women folk!

That photo totally looks like the scene in Revenge of the Nerds where they try to throw their first party .. Before the "refreshments" were served ...

That photo totally looks like the scene in Revenge of the Nerds where they try to throw their first party .. Before the "refreshments" were served ...

The girl in the green obviously didn't take the Truth or Bare Modesty test (secretkeepergirl.com/Truth_or_Bare.aspx). She totally wouldn't pass number 5.

Purple Jesus is popular up north too. A Canadian friend made grape scented soaps in the shape of Jesus to honor the beverage. Still have the damn thing in a drawer somewhere.

Whats with the pink ball? You cant really bat that around inside.. and teh menz shouldnt be touching something pink. It will make their penis shrivel up into a vagina.

Whats with the pink ball? You cant really bat that around inside.. and teh menz shouldnt be touching something pink. It will make their penis shrivel up into a vagina.

Could that be Joy the Nanny with the ball? Maybe Kynzie was afoot.

The girl in the green obviously didn't take the Truth or Bare Modesty test (secretkeepergirl.com/Truth_or_Bare.aspx). She totally wouldn't pass number 5.

This is true. If she really loved God she would wear a tent with a hole for her head.

86d0cde2c53611e1aaec22000a1e88af_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Farewell to a real icon of America #andygriffith 33min

[ @ ] rayofgrace So sad! He was such a good man! 30min

[ @ ] sheashealamac rip 24min

[ @ ] brookiesnook7 RIP 17min

[ @ ] raschofield awww 3min

Like he knows who andy griffith is... Anyway, RIP Andy!

The pictures of the chocolate cakes with bacon on it reminds me of what is served at the Wisconsin State Fair...a burger that has krispy cream doughtnuts as buns ( they use one doughtnut, but they cut it in half ) and has chocolate covered bacon on it.

%7Boption%7D

Bet he's been catching up on TV Land, at least when Anna's still up. If he ever mentions Hoss Cartwright or Jed Clampett we'll know for sure.

Guest Anonymous
86d0cde2c53611e1aaec22000a1e88af_6.jpg

It always astonishes me that "The Andy Griffith Show" passed muster with the Duggars. Andy and Barney were both employees of the ebil country gubmint. AND they were dating women who both had jobs. In addition, Andy's girlfriend, Helen Crump, was a college graduate and taught in the equally ebil public grade school. Also, Barney & Thelma Lou, or Andy & Helen, used to talk about driving up to Mount Pilot at the end of their dates. Even as a kid, I realized that "Mount Pilot" was probably code for the local lovers' lane.

Like he knows who andy griffith is...
Well, Andy was also a well-known, award-winning gospel singer, so it's quite possible he knows who he is based on that part of his life (unlike the Dolly Parton fiasco). As I recall, they once said JB didn't allow them to watch the Andy Griffith show, because the admonitions and explanations Andy would give to his son were not Biblically-based. :roll:

I think Josh just posts things about current news to look like he's cool or hip.

It always astonishes me that "The Andy Griffith Show" passed muster with the Duggars. Andy and Barney were both employees of the ebil country gubmint. AND they were dating women who both had jobs. In addition, Andy's girlfriend, Helen Crump, was a college graduate and taught in the equally ebil public grade school. Also, Barney & Thelma Lou, or Andy & Helen, used to talk about driving up to Mount Pilot at the end of their dates. Even as a kid, I realized that "Mount Pilot" was probably code for the local lovers' lane.

The paster at my parent's fundy-light megachurch is just obsessed with Andy Griffith and frequently alludes to the shows for sermon analogies. Part of that whole "innocent 50's" mentality.

Archived