IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Josh's volleyball game; excuse me, "speed" volleyball game was played in long pants! How "speedy" could the game be while wearing long pants in hot Arkansas? Perhaps, he could re-name his game either "sweaty" or "drop from heat exhaustion due to wearing heavy jeans in the oppressive heat" volleyball!

ah good eye, indeed must have been a lookalike!

Where is this at? His house?

The neighbors must be starting to get really annoyed. Now the sewage is spilling outside. With flood lights because TLC MUST film FU Internets! Girls play volleyball too!!!!!!111 (remember barefoot girl on July 4...I also think those girls are waiting their turn, not just observers).

Sports are for guys. That's the attitude that just pisses me right off.

But their boobs might flop around and defraud! You might see an ankle! Then the raping starts, since no man can have self control. (I just listened to the Mr. Rogers song about self control, it does more to help kid than NIKE and long skirts ever will.)

Marm, if those girls played you know Josh would've taken a pic of it. He's gotta have some 'action shots' for 'later use'.

ETA: A woman might beat a man if they're allowed to play, so that will never happen.

15625b82c77d11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

What is with Jingers horrible use of those headband thingies with huge flowers and bows on the side? Shes an adult WOMAN for Christ's sake!

Fitting since the j'slaves are still treated as children.

But their boobs might flop around and defraud! You might see an ankle! Then the raping starts, since no man can have self control. (I just listened to the Mr. Rogers song about self control, it does more to help kid than NIKE and long skirts ever will.)

Marm, if those girls played you know Josh would've taken a pic of it. He's gotta have some 'action shots' for 'later use'.

ETA: A woman might beat a man if they're allowed to play, so that will never happen.

Mr. Rogers is teh ebil! He thinks god made you just they way you are and that makes you ok to be yourself even if you are an independent woman or one of teh geyz!

15625b82c77d11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

What is with Jingers horrible use of those headband thingies with huge flowers and bows on the side? Shes an adult WOMAN for Christ's sake!

I'd be very afraid if the gun in Joy's hands was real.

I'd be very afraid if the gun in Joy's hands was real.

She looks like a complete badass in that picture. Here's hoping she keeps resisting the brainwashing.

On Anna's Webstagram:

OOOH Wonder whats going on...

Is Jim the lightening man some sort of fundie? For some reasons he pings me that way. He seems to be on friendly term with the Duggars, at least much more than just professional camaraderie. He brought his two daughters to hang out with the 4 eldest J girls at the big house a few years back.

Thoughts?

She looks like a complete badass in that picture. Here's hoping she keeps resisting the brainwashing.

Totally agree! Back at 14 kids and pregnant again! it really seemed like Jinger was the one who was going to break out. She seemed the most unhappy. Plus Joy was still young enough to not really get what was going on. But now - as sad as Jinger and the rest of them look - it seems like she's accepted the fact that she isn't escaping. But Joy. Joy on the other hand has this determined look in her eyes. She's gonna run like a bat outta hell.

Is Jim the lightening man some sort of fundie? For some reasons he pings me that way. He seems to be on friendly term with the Duggars, at least much more than just professional camaraderie. He brought his two daughters to hang out with the 4 eldest J girls at the big house a few years back.

Thoughts?

oooo Could there be a courtship in the works????

I don't think he is. I vaguely remember that episode and I think his daughters made a comment about how they were all really nice even though they were different ..

Mr. Rogers is teh ebil! He thinks god made you just they way you are and that makes you ok to be yourself even if you are an independent woman or one of teh geyz!

We're having a little Mr. Rogers memorium over in the Buzzfeed Creation Fest thread if you'd like to join us in our nostalgia. :D

426304d6c85111e19c6622000a1e89ba_6.jpg

He's sooooo popular ... and what is he doing sleeping in at 11am?! I get that it's a weekend, but his toddlers certainly don't ..

We're having a little Mr. Rogers memorium over in the Buzzfeed Creation Fest thread if you'd like to join us in our nostalgia. :D

Keeping an eye on it. It's hard thought, cause every time I see a picture of Mr. Rogers I wanna give him a hug and tell him how wonderful he is. But I can't. :cry:

I predict that when the Oympics stroll around, Joshie boy will secretly watch beach volleyball and get defrauded by these types of women.

Olympics+Day+9+Beach+Volleyball+b4bwCOm_jjwl.jpg

Olympics+Day+3+Beach+Volleyball+0A2c0wzOgxAl.jpg

Don't forget all the butt slaps that happen in womens volleyball!

and sleeping in til 11AM? Well thats mens work :-p Wimmins has to take care of the babies and let 'daddy' sleep because her works so damn hard.... yeah I think I just threw up in my mouth a little....

Which one is Jinger?

She's the girl in the top row, third one on the left I believe… :think:

Which one is Jinger?

I don't think she's wearing a floral headband. The "flower" is a part of the laser tag gun being held up behind her head or a reflection off of it.

Tyson is included on this list of companies that are "intensely religious."

http://www.businessinsider.com/17-big-c ... z1jyuArgHH

That picture of girls wearing Chick-fil-A cow outfits with udders is disturbing.

It is. I'm also suprised that Tom's of Maine is an "intensly religious" company as well as Forever 21. I'm wondering if the Born Again family that owns Forever 21 would allow their daughters to wear what they sell...

All the others are either centered around fast food, gyms that help you take the fast food weight off (at least for women) and a plethora of businesses that would get easy airtime in a NASCAR event.

It is. I'm also suprised that Tom's of Maine is an "intensly religious" company as well as Forever 21. I'm wondering if the Born Again family that owns Forever 21 would allow their daughters to wear what they sell...

All the others are either centered around fast food, gyms that help you take the fast food weight off (at least for women) and a plethora of businesses that would get easy airtime in a NASCAR event.

I think Forever 21 has a John##-## on its plastic bags (yeah sorry I suck at verses)

Archived