IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

I don't think they chose their own names- I think they had a list to choose from. The helmet had the name on it.

Sorry, link doesn't work. He posted a photo of the helmet.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will comment again on Butt Nuggets lack of taste.

I love buying used furniture, and I have a fairly good eye for space and proportion but that stuff in his house just looks like dated old crap that they couldn't move at St. Vinnies.

That's who I think it is!

Definitely Joy. Glad she was allowed to hang out with the guys and hang with her bestie, Josiah.

eta: Joy going on this "guy's night out" is just another FU Internetz!!!!!!1111 moment. People actually believe this will happen again. Suuuuure it will.......

I think that is Josie. They are starting to do her hair differently.

Josie has naturally curly hair. If "by doing it differently" means a J'Slave is putting a flatiron anywhere near a toddler's head, I'll fly to the compound and personally remove all of their hair products/devices, whether they curl, straighten or have a stupid bow/flower attached to an even more stupid headband.

Could that just be a kid from one of the older guys in the "night out" pic? Dude on the far left looks old enough to be a fundie dad (ie. he's 20ish).

I think it looks like Josie- slightly younger and smaller than Mackynzie. And it's not uncommon for babies to outgrow their baby locks.

They have a large back yard that's shaded. Those kids should be outside splashing in kiddie pools with supervision. And try some frozen orange slices, grapes, and bottles of water for those kids instead of frozen colored HFCS.

They have a large back yard that's shaded. Those kids should be outside splashing in kiddie pools with supervision. And try some frozen orange slices, grapes, and bottles of water for those kids instead of frozen colored HFCS.

Frozen grapes are awesome!

I think it looks like Josie- slightly younger and smaller than Mackynzie. And it's not uncommon for babies to outgrow their baby locks.

In less than a month? Anna posted a pic maybe two weeks ago of Josie and Mack on her instagram and Josie's hair was quite curly. If that's her, the hair is being artificially straightened somehow. Hopefully with product, but hopefully, that's just not her.

In less than a month? Anna posted a pic maybe two weeks ago of Josie and Mack on her instagram and Josie's hair was quite curly. If that's her, the hair is being artificially straightened somehow. Hopefully with product, but hopefully, that's just not her.

Josie has a different jawline, forehead and eyes than the girl child on the end.

Maybe when 10,000 Kids and Counting goes bust Smugs can host his own Diners, Drive-ins and Dives type show. Except he'll also bring the gospel everywhere he goes.

I could see Josh having his own version of Punk'd, except instead of pranking celebrities he just pops out of nowhere and proselytizes to them. They get just as angry as the ones on Ashton Kutcher's show, though.

Josie has a different jawline, forehead and eyes than the girl child on the end.

Yeah, no possible way that's Josie.

Could be Jordyn, although she looks a little younger.

I think Josh needs to see my favorite Andy Griffith role, in A Face in the Crowd. Anyone here who hasn't seen it might want to look into it, as well -- it is amazing.

He plays a drifter who is brought to public attention through the radio and TV. He seems folksy but is actually a frightening megalomaniac who is about to gain political power.

There is nothing new about the crap being pulled by the Duggars, Santorum, etc. It was beautifully satirized in 1957.

Turner Classic Movies is showing it in the wee hours of Friday morning. They generally do a retrospective when someone dies, so it may be shown again soon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050371/

I wrote a review of "A Face in the Crowd" at my blog. Scary how timely it is.

http://popcorninmybra.blogspot.com/2010 ... -1957.html

'Javelin' would make a great Duggar name.

ETA: Javel Lynn Duggar

Javel is a French word, so it would be klassy! (It means Javex, but still...)

I wonder what Josh will do if the leghumpers mutiny and everyone commenting is being critical? I could see him going private.

'Javelin' would make a great Duggar name.

ETA: Javel Lynn Duggar

Hmmm, Java Lynn Duggar!

56a15872c7a611e1aaec22000a1e88af_6.jpg

[ @ ] ashbrooks7 @joshduggar Love their food - but the factories smell awful! 8h

[ @ ] doors43 Tyson's abusive. We stopped buying their food after watching Food Inc. 8h

[ @ ] alisha_and_emma There's a Tyson plant where I live. I've been stuck behind too many chicken trucks taking them to meet their doom. I still eat chicken, just not if it came from Tyson. Haha. 8h

[ @ ] sarahbritt22 @alisha_and_emma you realize all chickens are killed the same way? 6h

[ @ ] alisha_and_emma @sarahbritt22 Haha yes but my head can rationalize other chicken being ok to eat. It's weird. I know. 6h

[ @ ] alisha_and_emma @sarahbritt22 Haha yes but my head can rationalize other chicken being ok to eat. It's weird. I know. 5h

[ @ ] teatin Not all chickens are killed the same way, and their living conditions can be quite different. Some are good. Tyson is one of the worst. 5h

[ @ ] mbaird91 @teatin my PETA sense is tingling. 3h

[ @ ] teatin @mbaird91 Ha I don't have anything to do w/ PETA & still eat meat, but I don't eat as much as I used to. A lot of places here really do treat the animals badly. God says we can eat meat, He encouraged it...I just have a hard time with the way some of these companies do things. 3h

This is the second of third chicken pic he's posted. I'm not sure what to make of it. He certainly doesnt idolize tyson in the same way he worships walmart but I'm wondering who the fuck at corporate keeps letting smugly in! (both walmart and tyson). Why on Earth would any of these companies want to have any dealings with him???

56a15872c7a611e1aaec22000a1e88af_6.jpg

This is the second of third chicken pic he's posted. I'm not sure what to make of it. He certainly doesnt idolize tyson in the same way he worships walmart but I'm wondering who the fuck at corporate keeps letting smugly in! (both walmart and tyson). Why on Earth would any of these companies want to have any dealings with him???

This was my reply to the photo and comments:

People actually work for a living in those processing plants and administrative offices. Working folks, didn't Jesus call them the salt of the earth?

You couldn't last a shift in there Josh.

15625b82c77d11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

What is with Jingers horrible use of those headband thingies with huge flowers and bows on the side? Shes an adult WOMAN for Christ's sake!

ah good eye, indeed must have been a lookalike!

3beb1d7ec7ec11e1aaec22000a1e88af_7.jpg

joshduggar Speed volleyball! 7h

505ac192c7ec11e19894123138140d8c_7.jpg

joshduggar Now that's a volleyball game! #nightvolleyball 7h

Where is this at? His house?

On Anna's Webstagram:

a46611b6c7fa11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

mackynziesmom Uncle Jim & Tori Bates are in town! 6h

OOOH Wonder whats going on...

Yeah, no possible way that's Josie.

Could be Jordyn, although she looks a little younger.

I think it's the youngest Bates girl.

ETA; I think it may indeed be Josie:

06d9927ac78b11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpgD0023028.jpg

:think: I really can't tell, I'm terrible with children and Duggars in particular always naming them wrong etc.

Or they could buy popsicle molds and make their own popsicles using real fruit blended up. That is what I do and my kids love them. I make chocolate banana ones with blending cocoa, a little bit of sugar and bananas and pouring them into the molds. Always a huge hit. Healthier and less waste than buying the frozen kind like they have.

Archived