IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 4)

StarrieEyedKat

As much s I adore this thread, I totally agree. "Lacey" has issues.

Seriously. The problem is that he's going to have a hard time distinguishing the fangirls/leghumpers from trolls. Its an unfortunate situations, but not one that can be attributed to FJ (I hope!).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much s I adore this thread, I totally agree. "Lacey" has issues.

Lacey's starting to scare me too, but I assume Josh's security has been taken care of since long before the first leghumper started displaying stalkerish behaviour on instagram. Instagram has this advice on their website for users who are being harassed repeatedly:

If you are receiving excessive harassment from another user that you feel needs to be brought to our attention, email us with detailed information and we'll look into the matter.
That might be a way for him get an IP ban.

Guest Anonymous

Lacey's starting to scare me too, but I assume Josh's security has been taken care of since long before the first leghumper started displaying stalkerish behaviour on instagram. Instagram has this advice on their website for users who are being harassed repeatedly:

That might be a way for him get an IP ban.

Honestly, I don't think an IP ban will work on him.

He seems incredibly smart.

My memory just supplied that Josh went to an actual *gasp* kindergarten for a while. It makes me feel a little bad for Smugs, one day Bugs Bunny and school, next day mom and dad go batshit and everything gets taken away from him.

No, it took at least a year to get "approved" to get into ATI. Boob and Mullet had to complete the Basic (and possibly Advanced) "Seminars," have their family checked (don't forget, you have to send in pictures). This took more time in the early 90's than it does now. Or Gothard is taking anyone he can these days for the coin.

I actually hope my comment about comparing his exposure to worldly stuff as a kid compared to Josiah and Joy (and younger) made him actually think and realize that he really doesn't know any of those kids younger than Joseph...and he only knows Joe because he tags along with JD doing the mechanical shit Smuggar can't be bothered with.

I hope Sybil...errr...Lacey, etc is reported to instagram, but Smuggar's lazy streak doesn't give me much hope. Lacey's no smarter than anyone with multiple email addys who can create sockpuppets.

• 6 months later...

Archived