IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

Dont worry, Richard Mittens will be sure to keep you up to state on all of smugly's krazy antics!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just went to have a look and now I can see all the current pictures. I think my computer doesn't like Smuggar.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only posted on the thing via facebook so I don't think he can ban me. At any rate, I bookmarked this:

web.stagram.com/n/joshduggar/

I don't think he can track the origin of the link back to FJ, so you should be able to copy/paste that in your address box without the http:// if you have Windows 7 or higher (not sure of the Mac's counterpart). If you have instagram and posted something he actually deleted, he could have banned you, I guess. I'm surprised my 2nd dummy twitter account is still "following" him.

Where is Josh picking up all the child "fans"? I know there's worse shit you can get into on the internet, but I would not want my kid taking life advice from Smuggar the Manchild, or the rest of his leg-humpers :?

Where is Josh picking up all the child "fans"? I know there's worse shit you can get into on the internet, but I would not want my kid taking life advice from Smuggar the Manchild, or the rest of his leg-humpers :?

I might give my children a pre-approved list of 25 web sites to stop them from becoming fans of Smuggar.

Actually, I knew some young teen fans on another forum, they were from broken homes and thought the Duggars had a perfect big family and basically they very obviously wanted to be part of it. It was really sad.

What the fuck died and landed on Anna's head? The mini-Michelle pouf is a fashion DON'T, you moron!..

That is so awful, she is copying Jchelles horrid hairdo.

Woohoo, we're on thread number 3! (I know, I'm late to the party.)

I've always been worried about the Duggar pets. Never introduced to the camera, we never learn their names or see anyone playing with them. That they're treated like part of the backdrop rather than part of the family raises red flags for me.

Argh, I thought Santorum was going away now. Why does he look like a cardboard cutout in all of those pictures? (Except for the profile of him standing in front of the house where he looks like the Grinch.) My reaction to the Frothy/Joy picture was this: I don't see what's wrong, he's just bracing himself for a bumpy ride and holding on to the roof-HOLY SHIT HE'S TOUCHING HER. At Joy's age (and still at my age) I'd be freaked out if any middle-aged man touched my back, but if it was misogynistic old Santorum I'd run. And Joy's a clever girl, I don't believe for a minute she's ok with Frothy's agenda RE: people with uteruses.

I might give my children a pre-approved list of 25 web sites to stop them from becoming fans of Smuggar.

Actually, I knew some young teen fans on another forum, they were from broken homes and thought the Duggars had a perfect big family and basically they very obviously wanted to be part of it. It was really sad.

I know a Duggar fan that is like that. She is an employee of one of my friends. She grew up in a broken home. Her dad walked out on her and her mom. This woman has a hearing impairment and had other issues. She is 27 and thinks the Duggars are the best family ever. My friend and I have tried to explain the dark side of the Duggar beliefs to her, but she doesn't want to listen.

That is so awful, she is copying Jchelles horrid hairdo.

Yuppers, after I finished gagging, the first thing that ran through my mind was Mini-Michelle. I guess TLC will keep the series going until Anna's growth gets so big she too needs the bump-it thing to get the hair tumor super-duper close to God.

What the fuck died and landed on Anna's head? The mini-Michelle pouf is a fashion DON'T, you moron!

Also, just two weeks ago, the "home church" was in a house with separate rooms with nice wooden post construction. Remember Priscilla's husband giving testimony as well as others and they were taken from the side where a room divisions were visible? I guess this warehouse is a new deal.

Looks like the Indonesian siblings are back from whereever it is that they attend college (BJU?). Does their outing also count as a "double date?" Who feeds Anna's kids?

And Smuggar, get your wife a real fucking card you lazy slob.

Maybe "home church" is like a rave. You only get told where it will be that morning thru secretive text message. :lol:

Maybe "home church" is like a rave. You only get told where it will be that morning thru secretive text message. :lol:

Or since they're so in love with marriage covenants, the location of the wedding, since few of these people actually attend a real church.

3b3219e29d0711e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

I wonder if this is the sum total of Joshie's "card" to Anna. These comments are getting nuts! WTF is wrong with these leghumpers people?

Is that a question mark or an exclamation mark on Joshie's note?. Maybe Josh is thinking of Michelle and questioning the "mother" bit or maybe he is thinking of Anna and questioning the "happy" bit (being married to him and all).

Or perhaps he is just to bloody stupid to write properly, yeah, I think that's it. :lol:

Good grief, those commenters make me want to gag. Really??

Dr. McCoy is my hero. I avoid transporters.

a0d5f8809d1711e1b10e123138105d6b_6.jpg

011d4e2e9d4e11e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

Its like a used "bump it"

R2fwHjLvvk4

I love how their baby has a total "WTF?" look on his face.

:angry-screaming: Handicap parking spots are for people with PHYSICAL handicaps! :angry-screaming:

I get so pissed when I see him parking in spots reserved for people who need them. I have a few friends who actually need to use them. I am thoroughly aware of how hard it is on people when they have a physical handicap to walk. I think that Josh is going to go to a special part of hell reserved for people who take from the needy.

Ew. Why is Josh so greasy looking in these pics?

Sweaty, balding head.

All that greasy shit food he's eating is beginning to leach out of him. Soon he'll be leaving a slimy, greasy snail trail behind him.

Regarding that-that THING on Anna's head. Yuk. Your hair is too thin and lank for that. It looks ridiculous. Stop it. (Not that it looks good on anyone, but it looks downright STUPID on you!)

Michael is doing a great impersonation of his aunt Jordyn. It's the "am I wrong or are all these people around me BATSHIT CRAZY? Help, somebody!!!"

I love how their baby has a total "WTF?" look on his face.

Is it just me or does Anna look old in the top picture?

Ew. Why is Josh so greasy looking in these pics?

There have been several pics in which his face looks greasy. My guess is that he isn't washing his face thoroughly or he doesn't take care of his skin.

There have been several pics in which his face looks greasy. My guess is that he isn't washing his face thoroughly or he doesn't take care of his skin.

The old adage "you are what you eat" seems to be the appropriate response to this. ;)

He's a sweaty, balding fat man. They look greasy in pictures.

The old adage "you are what you eat" seems to be the appropriate response to this. ;)

I agree with that. But I wouldn't be surprised if Josh is taking care of his skin. John David is also balding a bit and sometimes he looks like has grease on his face.

I really hope he did more for her than write "Happy Mother's Day" on a piece of notebook paper. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if that's all he did.

Archived