IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've figured it out..... Josh and Anna know she's pregnant but they aren't going to announce it. And one night while they're visiting the TTH (with camera crews conveniently there), Anna will go into labor. Jill will get to show off her "midwife" skills and deliver the baby. Then Anna will be on a special Duggar episode of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant".

I don't see Our Precious Miracle Josie, so wherever she is, that's where Jana is.

I agree that Anna's belly looks to rounded to just be a muffin-top. I'm betting on pregnant.

Just noticed the Ax going in to JB's skull. Lol.

They probably need to hold back the pg announce to use as ammunition against the Bates Show. What happens if it's really really popular AND Kelly announces #20. I admit, it's going to be a blast watching the baby cold war that's a brewin' play out.

I also think maybe the Today show didn't really show interest this pregnancy. They have a girl and boy already, Josh is too damn smug onscreen, an nobody really cares.

I'm not seeing Michelle or jessa and I can't identify those two blondes on the right. Is that Amy beside those blondes?

The picture of the boys sitting down and Josh's says they are exhausted, is that really Josiah with the shaved head? When I saw the picture I thought it was some non-Duggar but someone commented on Josiah looking different now

Another sin in the camp? Hopefully it's not due to all of the online speculation about his sexual orientation. I know there's been a lot of that and I'd hate for him to suffer because of rumors.

I'm not seeing Michelle or jessa and I can't identify those two blondes on the right. Is that Amy beside those blondes?

If you're talking about the woman between the taller blonde and Amy, I'm pretty sure that is Jessa. Her face is covered up by shadows and the sun shining on her hair makes it look a lot lighter.

Michelle isn't in the picture for sure, and neither is Josie. I can't distinguish between the little J'girls at the front, though... :/ Jordyn's the littlest one but Jenny and Hannie look identical!

Kitty, that is who I was talking about. I finally figured that was probably Amy and her ma but I'd never have taken the other for jessa. Lol. And poor josIah. His will looks gone. Is he tomato staked to grandma these days?

Just noticed the Ax going in to JB's skull. Lol.

:banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads:

Kitty, that is who I was talking about. I finally figured that was probably Amy and her ma but I'd never have taken the other for jessa. Lol. And poor josIah. His will looks gone. Is he tomato staked to grandma these days?

I was about to say that couldn't be Jessa because that person looks too tall... then I noticed she is wearing Jessa's favorite flip-flops. Wow, she seems taller.

I don't see Our Precious Miracle Josie, so wherever she is, that's where Jana is.

Jana is in the green shirt in the second row.

Maybe they're waiting to announce M#3 on Michael's first birthday. Isn't that what they did when announcing her second one? Isn't his b'day sometime next month?

Josiah s hair is growing back really werid. It looks like he had cornwebs(or whatever you call it,. With all the braids) . It might be just the light.

Cornrows? Lol it'd be a cold day in Hell before The Boob would allow one of his offspring to have cornrows!

The light in that pic is terrible.

Those pics are asking me jealous. I love Silver Dollar City. Especially in the midde of the week cause the lines are way shorter. I'm surprised they had to wait in line to get in. You KNOW they got o go for free cause tickets are over $50 a person these days I think and I doubt JB would spring for season passes at like $80 a pop.

It seems like it's just Michelle, John, and Josie missing, if that blonde between Amy and Deanna really is Jessa.

dmbr55.jpg

joshduggar @rdchatman lol 13h

rdchatman @joshduggar I knew there was a reason I was so good at it ! Lol 13h

setonliz Lol! Awesome! 11h

jasonvaughn1 Ha! I shared that same sign on Facebook when I went. Ken Ham was complaining about being indoctrinate at Seaworld today and not even Silver Dollar City is safe! At least the BBQ rocks. 6h

Yep, signs at Silver Dollar City are a classic indoctrination technique. Textbook stuff, this.

I looked up the Ken Ham complaint about Seaworld and found some of the comments pretty sad. This lady is talking about what she tells her kids to do when they encounter anything mentioning "millions of years":

I have trained my children to listen for it (and sound an appropriate buzzer in one's mind) especially when watching anything remotely science related. Bill Nye, Magic School Bus, NOVA, Zula Patrol, etc. We even have to watch out for it in Dr. Who. :/

Basically, mentally blank out whenever anyone remotely challenges what your parents have told you is true. Now who was talking about indoctrination?

We even have to watch out for it in Dr. Who. :/

Wow...you have to watch out for sciency stuff...in a science fiction show? You don't say!

Wow...you have to watch out for sciency stuff...in a science fiction show? You don't say!

What?! So I can't have a TARDIS? :(

If they're watching old series Doctor Who, it's edutainment, so obviously there's going to be realistic science and history in it; if they're watching new series, I have to wonder how old they are, because I don't think Bill Nye and Magic School Bus are the same age range as DW. Some of the monsters are scary. The first few times I watched "Blink" (and I was 18 when I first saw it) I had trouble sleeping. The early seasons of the new series were rated PG, but the later ones are 12, probably a combination of the fact that Stephen Moffat's monsters are serious mindfuckery and the shippiness is a bit more blatant. IMO it is well-done, because it ties into the myth arc of the series, but there is definitely more innuendo than in earlier seasons. I wouldn't expect a woman who thinks her children need to block out "false" science/history would be happy with them watching a kissogram try to sleep with the Doctor while engaged to another man, especially not when she's a protagonist.

I think I've figured it out..... Josh and Anna know she's pregnant but they aren't going to announce it. And one night while they're visiting the TTH (with camera crews conveniently there), Anna will go into labor. Jill will get to show off her "midwife" skills and deliver the baby. Then Anna will be on a special Duggar episode of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant".

I wouldn't be surprised if they did this, though I'd think most people would assume a woman who's been pregnant twice would recognise the symptoms the third time round.

Archived