IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pregnant. No doubt about it. It's the belly and thr boobs.

She definitely looks pregnant to me, but what I can't figure out is why J&A wouldn't say anything? It's been forever since the miscarriage so it's not that insensitive to Michelle's feelings, and she looks like she could pop within a couple months(am I right? You look more pregnant quicker after each pregnancy right?) . I feel it's actually a good thing to announce gives them some vigour for more seasons, or even more publicity about Bates show and the whole huge family thing. I have no idea why they aren't announcing it.

I finally vote for pregnant. If she isn't, she needs to get on Mullet's exercise machine...and FAST!

This.

She definitely looks pregnant to me, but what I can't figure out is why J&A wouldn't say anything?

Maybe they've decided to not announce every pregnancy on national TV, like normal people? Farfetched, I know, but it could happen.

She definitely looks pregnant to me, but what I can't figure out is why J&A wouldn't say anything? It's been forever since the miscarriage so it's not that insensitive to Michelle's feelings, and she looks like she could pop within a couple months(am I right? You look more pregnant quicker after each pregnancy right?) . I feel it's actually a good thing to announce gives them some vigour for more seasons, or even more publicity about Bates show and the whole huge family thing. I have no idea why they aren't announcing it.

I bet it'll be in the season premiere....Maybe the today show has finally realized we're sick of the duggars and their whimsical fuckery.

Hmmm...she may well be pg.

That's a huge plate of food to feed little Mack. She'll have her own food baby before long.

This.

Who are the blondes and where's Mullet?

I was convinced Anna was knocked up again, but now I'm not so sure based on the lack of announcment. The belly could be a muffin top depending on where her skirt hits.

The last picture I see is the one from the Washington Post. I keep refreshing but no new pics. Anyone else having the same problem?

Who are the blondes and where's Mullet?

I was convinced Anna was knocked up again, but now I'm not so sure based on the lack of announcment. The belly could be a muffin top depending on where her skirt hits.

I'm not sure about the blonde, but it she sort of looks like Deanna. A muffin top is possible for Anna, but there have been over pics of her wearing dresses and she looks preggers.

The last picture I see is the one from the Washington Post. I keep refreshing but no new pics. Anyone else having the same problem?

We're only seeing the ones from Webstagram. If you actually follow his Instragram (which is only an option if you have an Iphone, I think) you get to see the pics before their uploaded on the web.

Do you think that if Michelle were to die in childbirth with her attempt for #22 that the family would be perceived as martyrs or if everyone would wake up and smell the crazy?

There's a line under Anna's shirt, but she definitely looks preg to me. The belly is too round to be muffin top. I think the shirt is just tight enough to show where the skirt hits.

As for why it wasn't announced on TV, well, J&A might have skipped that and now feel like it's too late, but you'd think they'd announce online to fans or something. Maybe they don't want to deal with the criticism until M#3 arrives?

Do you think that if Michelle were to die in childbirth with her attempt for #22 that the family would be perceived as martyrs or if everyone would wake up and smell the crazy?

I think most would wake up and smell the crazy, at least before the birth if Michelle is absolutely giddy about the possibility like she was with Jubilee.

The fundies would, of course, see the surviving Duggars as martyrs, absolutely. The "normal" fans, not so much.

I'm thinking there is a contractual obligation with regards to announcing lard lads next spawn. My guess is the episode is filmed and in the can waiting for the next season. We shall see.

The Duggars are incredible media savvy at this point;They know not announcing the pregnancy is setting message boards like this a fire and when the new season starts people will turn in to see what happens and in turn go back to the boards to snark or discuss.That's how they keep the sow, keep in the media and all that on for so long-any attention bad or good works for them cause it keeps the money and attention rolling in.

If that belly is just from her skirt or food she needs to seriously consider a pair of Spanx and a Jillian Michaels DVD or two.

Maybe it's like what happened to Jessica Simpson. They tried to shop around the story of Smuggar #3, only to find out that no media outlets cared.

I was thinking this might be like Jessica Simpson too! You can only deny something for so long until you begin to look a little ridiculous.

If Anna is pregnant(this is the first picture that makes me really think she is) with #3 which J'Slave will hold the new baby in all the family shots? or will poor Anna get stuck holding 2 kids? I don't think they could have Mac stand and blend in with Michelle's babies. They also don't want Mac to be standing and Josie being held because then people will start questioning why Mac stand and Josie is held.

I just looked at the pictures(had to borrow my son's iphone).

1. Is that really how much food Mac gets to eat? I would not eat that much as an adult.

2.The pictureof the boys sitting down and Josh's says they are exhusted, is that really Josiah with the shaved head? When I saw the picture I thought it was some non-Duggar but someone commented on Josiah looking different now

3. The trip is obviously a TLC paid vacation, Mr. Jim is on the roller coaster.

and it is another "repeat" episode like the fish fry because it shows they with the same candy making lady...when will this show end.

I hope the get uploaded soon. Lots of snark..food pictures and wet tee shirts pictures of Amy and others from a water ride.

Michael is almost walking, but the situation is going to get out of hand for Anna very quickly with a newborn and 2 toddlers. Enjoy being Smuggar's broodmare!

I'm wondering if TLC is having them keep mum so that in the season premiere they can announce the pregnancy, and then at the finale they can have a grandduggar #3 special- this way TLC isn't obligated to put it in a future season. How long have we been speculating this for? It's very possible she could be due in September/ October when the season ends.

If she isn't pregnant...that poor girl. :(

Archived