IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

A plantation full of women slaves. Of course Josh is gonna take a picture.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And holy shit, is Michelle short. Or Jim Bob is like 7 feet tall to what looks like her 4'11. I know JB is well over 6 feet and Michelle was barely over 5, but damn she looks considerably shorter than that!

I think she likely has osteoporsis after all those pregnancies. There was thread about how shrinking on here a few months back. I wouldn't be surprised if we see her with a casted limb in a picture one of these days.

http://cdn01.cdnwp.thefrisky.com/wp-con ... 25x291.jpg Here she is in 2007. She looks like she's gone down about 3-5 inches.

4f8d30969ebc11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Prisoners in yellow today, working the flowerbeds

Even incarcerated women do more work than Smuggs.

There is something so self-righteous about that photo and comment! It's like "oh look the ebil sinners are being punished ha ha" what a sanctimonious twat!

I hope he gets caught one day driving and taking photos/texting and he gets to wear a yellow suit too! Oh how I would love a picture of HIM working the flowerbeds, I would enlarge it, print it and stick it on my bedroom wall, pure art! ;)

I think she likely has osteoporsis after all those pregnancies. There was thread about how shrinking on here a few months back. I wouldn't be surprised if we see her with a casted limb in a picture one of these days.

http://cdn01.cdnwp.thefrisky.com/wp-con ... 25x291.jpg Here she is in 2007. She looks like she's gone down about 3-5 inches.

IIRC, Boob is 5'11" and Smugs is 6' even. Mullet USED to be 5'3", but they once said Jana is 5'4" and she is towering over Mullet in that shot. Then again, Jill, who's 5'7" looks shorter due to the angle and that she's in the foreground. I've seen them side by side and Mullet is nowhere near 5'3" anymore. I'd guess she's closer to 5', if that. I'm really surprised that she hasn't disclosed her obvious osteoperosis. She's well beyond osteopenia, which I have, but have not shrunken...still at my towering height of (what I call) 5', but more like 4'11 3/4". I wonder if she's even had a bone density test. ANY doctor she's been seeing must have suggested it and given her a referral, but what she does with it is her choice and apparently she just chooses to take calcium rather than the OP meds. I don't think you can take them if you're pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant (so says the commercial that Sally Field pimps) and she's paying the price; no more roller skating or climbing on ladders for Queen Michelle. Let her daughters eat cake!!!!

But not cornbread and fried chicken together. Biscuits soaked in butter or used to sop up chicken gravy goe with fried chicken. :D

But not cornbread and fried chicken together. Biscuits soaked in butter or used to sop up chicken gravy goe with fried chicken. :D

You forgot the grits and cheese :lol:

fbf5d48a9b8511e1abd61231381b6d77_7.jpg

Jessa needs to lay off the self tanner. What's so wrong with being pale anyways? Embrace who you are I say!

I honestly think that Smuggar purposely puts up controversial pics on his Instagram for attention. He'll comment on every other picture, whether it's food or "him working oh so hard" at his car lot, but when it comes to politics, he knows that by not stating his opinion on the caption, it'll stir up some sort of debate--even though he doesn't come out clean with his views, the picture can spark a huge argument and he enjoys that. The bigger the debate, the more attention will rise, the more people will recognize him and the more attention he'll receive. He doesn't give a rat ass whether it's in a negative aspect--it's attention and that's all he wants. He wants others to see how "great" of a Christian he is, yet fails to see how he sets an awful example to his children on how to be a good Christian. He judges others for differing views, pokes fun at the "short bus" and disabled people in general, stuffs his flippin' face away with 3,000 calories of useless salt block crap, and is a lazy fuck who mooches off of TLC and pokes fun at those who work as road crew workers. Guess what, jackass? Those who are road crew workers have set a better example on how to work hard for their paycheck, unlike you, who lazys around as if you're fucking God and can take off a month of two off work to sleep in late and let your wife be your servant. You're the perfect example to show other men on how to be an awful husband and father. I truly hope one day someone will hit up with a fucking reality bat and he'll realize how much of a dickhead he is but we all know that'll never happen.

Gothard men are sedentary, though being overweight and obese is greatly frowned apon because it's a sign of no control.

Honestly, Tea Party men are heavy not because they are Gothard followers, but because the majority comes from the south. They like their cornbread and fried chicken!! (Me too, but I work out as well :lol: )

It's interesting how strict Gothard instruction is on all other areas instead of the area of gluttony. The whole topic of gluttony is on the decline for a long time in Christianity in lieu of prosperity gospel and God-bless-America-and-our-toxic-agricultural system. It's also a form of control over females in the Gothard/Fundamentalist movements where women are expected to keep their husbands interested in them whereas men can do as they please. It's a wonder why some women would still stay with their long "let go" husbands if it weren't for no-divorce culture in the conservative christian movements.

What would a family following Gothard doctrine do once a husband comes under serious medical peril due to diet and lack of exercise? So much depends on gender roles that I shudder to think what the family would have to do to survive. Most Gothardites aren't half as prosperous as the Duggars (think of their healthcare costs).

Jessa needs to lay off the self tanner. What's so wrong with being pale anyways? Embrace who you are I say!

I agree with you on Jessa. Lately after looking at recent pictures of the J'Slaves, the only one that think that is pretty is Jana.

Kemonito needs to join Freejinger if he/she hasn't. Preach it!

I hope kemonitio finds us. If he/she isn't an FJ member, I wouldn't be surprise kemonito is posting on TWOP or IMDB. I remember a couple of years back on IMDB, there was a Duggar fan who was anti-gay marriage and I remember there being one poster who talked about the history of marriage a couple of times.

Maybe there were multiple cameras? Happens to my (much smaller) family, because there's always at least 3 cameras on us. Then again, both my parents and a family friend and heavy into photography.

And holy shit, is Michelle short. Or Jim Bob is like 7 feet tall to what looks like her 4'11. I know JB is well over 6 feet and Michelle was barely over 5, but damn she looks considerably shorter than that!

Jessa needs to quit the tanning bed.

Josie is likely going to have physical problems, but the Duggars will never own to up that fact. I doubt Josie get therapies or other help.

I just did a quick Google search on osteoporosis and pregnancy/delivery. If Michelle does have osteoporosis (which seems likely from photographs) she is really risking a lot trying for another baby. There are some nasty stories from women who either broke bones delivering (if a C-section wasn't requiree) or broke bones lifting a baby afterwards. Of course since Michelle doesn't lift toddlers, this might not be an issue. But I wonder if her doctor even realizes that she has a bone density problem? Birthing and nursing 19 kids would be an obvious red flag, one would think.

It doesnt matter. Michelle doesnt care. Having kids is the ultimate sacrifice and she has stated over and over that she would give her life to birth the children God has given her. Therefore, I hardly think the threat of osteoporosis or or breaking a bone during child birth puts her off. She would just chalk it up as another sacrifice for the Will of God.

Guest Anonymous

Anna still looks obviously pregnant in the latest group pic at Silver Dollar City (don't know how to c&p pic).

Mullets bone must resemble spun glass. If she bumps into a wall she'll break in two...

On the topic of Michelle and osteoporosis. i agree with what MarsGirl said, she doesn't care. She probably doesn't take the advice that her doctors give her. There have been rumors of her changing doctors and doctor shopping for the past few years. Michelle isn't lifting up toddlers that much, but with some of the activities the Duggars do, a broken bone is bound to happen. If she broke her leg skiing, the J'Slaves would then be instructed by Boob to take care of Michelle. Joy Anna would probably be on sponge bath duty while Mullet talks about great it is for her daughters to be pampering her. Jill will probably be the one who pushing Michelle around in a wheelchair.

I'm convinced Anna is pregnant now. That belly is round (and the shirt doesn't fit, honey.)

The pictures (they are at Silver Dollar City! Again!) aren't showing up on Webstagram yet.

I'm convinced Anna is pregnant now. That belly is round (and the shirt doesn't fit, honey.)

picture?

Archived