IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The *fancy* paper plates!

Are they used paper plates? I thought the duggar model was buy used save the difference.

I hadn't looked at Amy's instagram in awhile. Her boyfriend Reed graduated from college and Josh congratulated him. Amy responded by saying that they should double date soon. I think Amy's bf is very mature compared to Smuggie. If Amy and Reed married, I could see them having a very secure future. Maybe Amy will mature more now that she is with Reed. At this point, I find Reed and Amy to be more real compared to Josh and Anna. Josh and Anna comes off as phonies.

OMG Santorum is at the TTH!

Why?

Today was suppose to be the day of the big campaign dinner that Josh was going to be chairman of or whatever his title was. I think Josh was still advertising some sort of Santorum event today in Arkansas.

I wonder if he will make a stop at Josh's house?

Is it okay for TLC to film Santorum visiting the TTH now that he is not in the race anymore?

I hadn't looked at Amy's instagram in awhile. Her boyfriend Reed graduated from college and Josh congratulated him. Amy responded by saying that they should double date soon. I think Amy's bf is very mature compared to Smuggie. If Amy and Reed married, I could see them having a very secure future. Maybe Amy will mature more now that she is with Reed. At this point, I find Reed and Amy to be more real compared to Josh and Anna. Josh and Anna comes off as phonies.

I agree that Reed will be better off then Josh because he went to college, even if just for the life experience. I saw his major is construction management. Is that a good major for the area they live? I know where I live students graduating with that degree can't get work in that field and are working as realtors or at retail. It is hard to get a job because there is so little building in all sectors and so many vacant homes and businesses that nothing is in the works.

I wish them well and hope Amy gets married, has 2-3 kids and shows the younger Duggars another example of how life can be.

Today was suppose to be the day of the big campaign dinner that Josh was going to be chairman of or whatever his title was. I think Josh was still advertising some sort of Santorum event today in Arkansas.

I wonder if he will make a stop at Josh's house?

Is it okay for TLC to film Santorum visiting the TTH now that he is not in the race anymore?

I think it might be ok for TLC to flim Frothy at the TTH. Maybe there are willing to risk another backlash? A lot of the people in the Duggar fanbase are a hardcore conservatives who probably supported Frothy. There are some Duggar fans that are in the dark about some of the Duggars' beliefs and some don't know that the Duggars can be bigots. Some Duggar fans might be disgusted if see Frothy on the show.

I agree that Reed will be better off then Josh because he went to college, even if just for the life experience. I saw his major is construction management. Is that a good major for the area they live? I know where I live students graduating with that degree can't get work in that field and are working as realtors or at retail. It is hard to get a job because there is so little building in all sectors and so many vacant homes and businesses that nothing is in the works.

I wish them well and hope Amy gets married, has 2-3 kids and shows the younger Duggars another example of how life can be.

I'm not sure about Reed's major/degree and how it will effect him in Oklahoma. Maybe he can find some job opportunities an he has a lot of experience working in construction. He probably has contacts and connections set up. I do get the feeling that no matter what, he will still be better off than someone like Josh. He probably has more life experiences than Josh. Josh is still largely supported by his parents and Reed might be getting some help from his parents, but he seems pretty self-sufficient. I'm not a Amy fan, but I think she is going to be better off than the J'Slaves and her cousin-in-law SmugAnna.

fbf5d48a9b8511e1abd61231381b6d77_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar The whole Duggar fam gets a photo with @RickSantorum 26min

[ @ ] luce_barney Great pic :) 18min

[ @ ] gigi33333 josie is so big !!!! 13min

[ @ ] pinkpinker9100 Love the pic how old is josie now 10min

[ @ ] kathobi Love this? 6min

[ @ ] kathobi Oops typo .... Love this!!!! 6min

With all the pics they take, you'd think they know how to look at a camera! This shot reminds me of the jubilee "memorial" pic that made its rounds here. They're clearly lined up for a shot... just not this one.

I can't remember if the Frothmiester suspended his campaign or actually ended it. I think he did finally end it. If so, there's no problem with TLC running an episode with him in it. It would probably air after the convention anyway.

But will they? After the over-the-top pro-life Jubilee jubilee, it wouldn't shock me if TLC allows the Duggars to make another even more obvious political statement. I'm beginning to think TLC understands it's likely just as many people tune in to snark on them as to admire them. And all that matters to them is ratings.

And from his Twitter:

Scary @wolfblitzercnn: On 2 gay rights issues, @BarackObama & @MittRomney agree: allow gay couples 2 adopt kids & no "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

Let me get this straight:

Pregnant women shouldn't abort babies. They should adopt them out. But gay people can't adopt them. So that leaves what, good Christian straight people? Oh but wait. They're busy trying to repopulate the earth with their own precious offspring.

SO how does this one work? :idea:

I can't remember if the Frothmiester suspended his campaign or actually ended it. I think he did finally end it. If so, there's no problem with TLC running an episode with him in it. It would probably air after the convention anyway.

But will they? After the over-the-top pro-life Jubilee jubilee, it wouldn't shock me if TLC allows the Duggars to make another even more obvious political statement. I'm beginning to think TLC understands it's likely just as many people tune in to snark on them as to admire them. And all that matters to them is ratings.

His campaign was technically suspended, that means he still controls the delegates he earned. Now with his endorsement of Romney its likely a deal has been cut with those delegates. I'm not sure about the legality of his appearance on the show. If it takes place after elections, or if he's quietly quit the race it may be legit. I don't doubt that TLC vetted all of these legal issues with their counsel.

The Republican convention is in late August; I read somewhere that the next Duggar season will be starting in August. Doubt it will be any earlier.

Michelle is only slightly taller than the little j'Boy. :shock:

That woman's bones probably look like dried cellulose sponges. I think that's why she is never holding a child. (Besides the fact she is a shitty mother.)

Does it say he graduated from JBU? They have a big construction management program. Recently the unemployment rate here was announced to be 6%, and I've been getting estimates on a renovation and I can't get any work done before the end of the month, so I don't think he'll have a problem getting a job.

He is creeptastic. Josh follows far too many (by the look of them) teenaged girls to be a married man. I think it's only a matter of time before some sort of scandal breaks.

He is creeptastic. Josh follows far too many (by the look of them) teenaged girls to be a married man. I think it's only a matter of time before some sort of scandal breaks.

I've always gotten the feeling based on Josh's attitude that he would cheat on Anna. I wouldn't be surprised if a scandal happened. There is one woman who I think is in her early 20's who practically responds to everything Josh says on Twitter and she also follows Famy. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh has some delusional fan girls.

I've always gotten the feeling based on Josh's attitude that he would cheat on Anna. I wouldn't be surprised if a scandal happened. There is one woman who I think is in her early 20's who practically responds to everything Josh says on Twitter and she also follows Famy. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh has some delusional fan girls.

If he did, he would just blame it on the immodest hussy who tempted him. Or because Anna wouldn't put out. You know it's always the woman's fault. It says so in the bible.

Archived