IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this pic is... creepy...

8165c09a9b9e11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar @RickSantorum gets a lift from Joy on the RTV! #offroad @alicetweet 15min

928956ca9b9e11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Trying to look the part with my wheels today...lol! @RickSantorum 14min

[ @ ] catymarie @joshduggar is it for sale?? I love it! 12min

[ @ ] tomskrodzki @joshduggar part time work as a secret service decoy - lol 3min

Huh?

That woman's bones probably look like dried cellulose sponges. I think that's why she is never holding a child. (Besides the fact she is a shitty mother.)

Yup her bones are probably be bad. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days, Josh puts up a pic of Michelle with one of her limbs in a cast.

I've always gotten the feeling based on Josh's attitude that he would cheat on Anna. I wouldn't be surprised if a scandal happened. There is one woman who I think is in her early 20's who practically responds to everything Josh says on Twitter and she also follows Famy. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh has some delusional fan girls.

If some young thang made herself available to Josh, he wouldn't put up a fight. Especially in a few years once the novelty of his marriage to a girl he barely knew wears off, his hairline recedes even further, and it finally hits him that he’s a reality show has-been. He has no self control and believes he's above the rules that apply to others. If that isn't a sign of a cheater-to-be, I don't know what is.

Sir, remove your hand from the underage female.

It's also the way he's looking at her. Shudder. Imagine the photo with the other kids photoshopped out.

this pic is... creepy...

8165c09a9b9e11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

"I've been keeping pure, Rick!"

Seriously, Joy is the daughter they could most easily marry off right now. Ew.

I'm sure 14 year olds can get married in Arkansas.

"Hey Joyanna! I'm going to try and remove all your rights to controlling your body! Thanks for the ride!"

There's a Go Pro mounted on the side-by-side.

Aren't they like $200, plus the cost of the mount? Hasn't been on the market long enough to buy used. I guess they need footage for the show.

ETA: more like $300. There goes one community college class for Joy. :(

I hate those damn RTVs. Pretty much their only Job is to show the world what nouveau-riche hillbillies buy.

Isn't she too young to even drive that thing?

I think she already has her driving learner's permit. Wasn't that an episode?

Yeah, Go Pro's are pricey. We have 1 my husband uses for mountain biking (son uses it for Big Wheel racing-don't ask LOL) if you could find one used, it would still be expensive! The Duggars are so phony. Preaching about saving and buying used while buying expensive toys.

We have a side-by-side, a 4x4 Kawasaki Mule. They're quite useful around the place. We work with ours, hauling rocks, doing fencing, pulling a trailer loaded with firewood. I don't turn kids loose on it, that's the fastest way to get things torn up, and a torn up Mule can't make your chores easier!

Wonder if it was 'product placement' on the show and it was given to them? Ours was expensive 15+ years ago when we bought it, I could only imagine what they cost now!

We have a side-by-side, a 4x4 Kawasaki Mule. They're quite useful around the place. We work with ours, hauling rocks, doing fencing, pulling a trailer loaded with firewood. I don't turn kids loose on it, that's the fastest way to get things torn up, and a torn up Mule can't make your chores easier!

Wonder if it was 'product placement' on the show and it was given to them? Ours was expensive 15+ years ago when we bought it, I could only imagine what they cost now!

They have 2, and a fancy trailer to haul 'em to Big Sandy. They say they use them to teach the kid show to drive, and showed it in an episode. don't see a lot of landscaping working going on at Casa Duggar-o that would require one, though.

Exactly. There's no reason for them to have 1, much less 2! Whoever said that about the hillbilly nouveau riche was spot on in regards to the Duggars having them.

a96630969b7d11e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

8021c08c9b7e11e1ab011231381052c0_6.jpg

Why are they sitting so far from him?

The second pic really looks like some kind of publicity / news stunt. If they hadnt been travling all over with him id say they dont even know each other. Just looks odd!

Seems Jana is back from purgatory.

I have a feeling she's allowed to be "out" for purposes of filming and keeping the D&P Show intact. Once done, I bet she goes back to Oak Brook.

a96630969b7d11e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

8021c08c9b7e11e1ab011231381052c0_6.jpg

Why are they sitting so far from him?

Body odour? :lol:

Archived