IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

Josh posted a picture of the new "home church". It is a commerical building with large garage doors. I always thought a home church was at someone's home? I have seen plenty of churches in large storage units and commerical areas and I see them as the same as a church in a strip mall which to me is a church not some intimate home church. Has the church of JimBob gotten so big it is now a church not a "home church"?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josh posted a picture of the new "home church". It is a commerical building with large garage doors. I always thought a home church was at someone's home? I have seen plenty of churches in large storage units and commerical areas and I see them as the same as a church in a strip mall which to me is a church not some intimate home church. Has the church of JimBob gotten so big it is now a church not a "home church"?

I wonder if that will affect his taxes?

I don't think they have an incorporated church which I believe is required to get any tax deductions for religious non-profit.

I find it unsettling that they have gathered enough people into their fold that they are now the size of a regular small church. No ordained or trained minister, Jim Bob interpreting the word of Gothard, and being lead in song by a Duggar child (almost no true music training and trouble carrying a tune) does not make a service I'd find user friendly.

Apparently driving and taking pictures is not dangerous, it's just multi-tasking. Sean Overbeeke posted this picture on his instagram

fa2738949c7311e1abd61231381b6d77_6.jpg

And Josh commented:

Driving and taking photos, multi-tasking!

No wonder Josh thinks text and taking pictures is safe. His boss is doing the same thing! :doh:

These idiots are in line to win a Darwin Award one of these days. :whistle:

Like I said before, when-not if-when they hit and kill someone all this BS they are posting WILL be used against them.

Like I said before, when-not if-when they hit and kill someone all this BS they are posting WILL be used against them.

I hope the stop before then but if they don't stop then I hope the book is thrown at them.

Apparently driving and taking pictures is not dangerous, it's just multi-tasking. Sean Overbeeke posted this picture on his instagram

fa2738949c7311e1abd61231381b6d77_6.jpg

And Josh commented:

And the reason for this pix is............?

And the reason for this pix is............?

To show the world just what a wanker he is? For those that didn't already know of course.

3b3219e29d0711e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar#happymothersday! 8h.

[ @ ]carolineboddicker Tell Anna and Michelle I said hi and happy mothers day! Love your family! An you changed my life forever 8h.

[ @ ]kathobi@carolineboddicker you're not the only one who's life the Duggar family's testimony changed... our's too! :) 7h.

[ @ ]carolineboddicker I am following every rule such as the modesty and only classical music @kathobi 6h.

[ @ ]sduck08 Happy mothers day Anna, Michelle, and grandma duggar. 6h.

[ @ ]kathobi@carolineboddicker I'm also following the modesty principle. Can't imagine dressing otherwise anymore. We also started homeschooling after we first learned about the Duggars. I figured if they could do it with 17 (at the time), I could certainly do it with 4 (at the time). We now have 6. Oh and we're also following the biblical principle of allowing God to choose the size of our family. Our youngest is 14 months. ;) 52min.

[ @ ]carolineboddicker Well I'm only 11 so... Ya @kathobi 42min.

[ @ ]kathobi@carolineboddicker that's wonderful! Because you have your whole life ahead of you and you're starting out the right way. I wish I'd learned these principles when I was your age. :) 40min

I wonder if this is the sum total of Joshie's "card" to Anna. These comments are getting nuts! WTF is wrong with these leghumpers people?

b97a81689d1111e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarChurch in our "new" building today! 7h.

[ @ ]jatchle Happy mothers day to your family 7h

Michelle is wearing a different blue shirt today. Looks like the girls shared a musikal piece, I see grandma standing in the back and they found some diversity to stick right up front. I wouldnt be surprised if one of them gets "ordained" by Gothard soon and they start something more formal.

cb18ebde9d1c11e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarMy "little" brother, Jason, leads us in in a song during worship today! #growingupfast 6h.

[ @ ]soccergal2000 He's nineteen days younger than me! And the exact same age as my 5h.

[ @ ]soccergal2000 Frien 5h.

[ @ ]soccergal2000 *friend 5h.

[ @ ]cblake4 God bless your family!!! 2h.

[ @ ]kathobi@joshduggar Woo! Go Jason! That's awesome! :) 43min

post-315-14451996419874_thumb.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarHappy Mothers Day! 6h.

[ @ ]lydiao123 I am watching u on tv right now!! 6h.

[ @ ]imjoshwalsh Tell her happy mothers day for me! 6h.

[ @ ]michiganstate98 Happy mothers day! Wheres kynzie? 6h.

[ @ ]duckdynastyfan_ Happy mothers day to y'all! 5h.

[ @ ]jayjayjules Tell Anna and Michelle happy mother's day!!!! 5h.

[ @ ]kathobi Happy Mother's Day @mackynziesmom from Australia! :) 40min

Hmmm.... no hashtag? You hashtag "walking", "butter" and other random shit. Anna looks exhausted but her face doesnt look as puffy as it did in the pics from earlier in the week. Josh looks... well... like he took advantage of the butter deal...

c550b3fa9cb111e1ab011231381052c0_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarDepending on how much you weigh...it could take a lot of $ to butter you up... ?!? 18h.

[ @ ]collinbramel My kind of sale!!!! #excited 18h.

[ @ ]joshduggar Yeah @collinbramel you always put the butter on heavy 18h.

[ @ ]collinbramel@joshduggar don't tell the whole world about my problems! Lol 18h

And he just posted these... out on a "date" again!

3f596e1c9d4d11e1a92a1231381b6f02_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarDinner with my wife...Mother's Day date night! 13min

011d4e2e9d4e11e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarWaiting on our table... 8min

96b5e1da9d4e11e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarFried pickles! #appetizer 3min.

[ @ ]buggybear18 Your in my state!!!!!!!!!!! 14s

He took and posted a picture of a sidewalk? :lol:

And the ice cream... classy. :roll:

Every time, I see one of Smuggar's "driving" pictures, I feel compelled to tell Anna to get a real education/job training right now, no, now! The way her husband is carrying on, she may need it yet to support her family.

2efff6609d4f11e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarDinner is served! #wow 27min.

[ @ ]turtlegirl_3 Do you guys even own pots and pans? Why don't you ever eat at home? I bet you cholesterol is through the roof. 21min.

[ @ ]kellymulhern It says New Orleans... they live in Arkansas! How could they eat at home silly? Let them enjoy their dinner. Sheesh! 11min.

[ @ ]turtlegirl_3 I live in Florida and we have Copelands of New Orleans as well. Chain restaurant. Sheesh! 4min

Great to see its another healthy meal!

So....Frothy is buttering up his major PAC funders for 2016?

Also, if I had a instagram account....I'd totally say "Buying used and saving the difference != eating out all the time. Eating out = buying new."

Nice to see that Mother's Day was just another excuse for Josh to eat out. WTF with the person who thought they were in New Orleans because of the name of the restaurant.

Nice to see that Mother's Day was just another excuse for Josh to eat out. WTF with the person who thought they were in New Orleans because of the name of the restaurant.

it's not like he could cook for Anna.... I'm sure she'd rather eat out :lol:

To show the world just what a wanker he is? For those that didn't already know of course.

Because, it is clearly a beautiful scene, what more could you ask for?!?! This seems to be a bit of a trend in his instagram though. At least 50% of his pictures consists of airports/shots out of air planes, pictures from the driver's side of the vehicle, and pictures of the Duggars' crew. Fascinating stuff. But I don't want to hog all this to myself, I'll share the boredom JOY! web.stagram.com/n/seanoverbeeke/?npk=178874228138681320_27457919

ETA: his instagram is basically a carbon copy of Josh's complete with food shots, sky shots, and pictures of handicapped signs!

ff6a5ac88fc311e1a92a1231381b6f02_6.jpg

WTF?

That person probably never heard of that chain before and the chain name probably confused her. I do laugh at some of Josh and Anna's IG followers. Some of praise them praise up "the speeshul couple" but J&A don't respond to a lot of their questions and comments.

What the fuck died and landed on Anna's head? The mini-Michelle pouf is a fashion DON'T, you moron!

Also, just two weeks ago, the "home church" was in a house with separate rooms with nice wooden post construction. Remember Priscilla's husband giving testimony as well as others and they were taken from the side where a room divisions were visible? I guess this warehouse is a new deal.

Looks like the Indonesian siblings are back from whereever it is that they attend college (BJU?). Does their outing also count as a "double date?" Who feeds Anna's kids?

And Smuggar, get your wife a real fucking card you lazy slob.

:? Did Josh block me because the last picture I can see on his instagram is of clouds? Am I only B list and all y'all are A list?

:? Did Josh block me because the last picture I can see on his instagram is of clouds? Am I only B list and all y'all are A list?

Dont worry, Richard Mittens will be sure to keep you up to state on all of smugly's krazy antics!

Archived