Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

7mHe6FMs46o

Even better :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hail IRON MAIDEN!!! :dance: :dance: :twisted:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this pic was super skeevy.

Their body language says so much. Of course, she has to put on a sweet face, but she looks so uncomfortable. The way his legs are aiming towards her and him casually touching her shoulder like that... Ugh. He looks to be rubbing her mid back and that is the spot where she is reeling back. Both of their eyes say as much as their bodies do.

I had a boss who would get like that at times. Maybe it is me projecting, but seeing that picture gives me the same feeling I'd get when he'd do something similar.

Their body language says so much. Of course, she has to put on a sweet face, but she looks so uncomfortable. The way his legs are aiming towards her and him casually touching her shoulder like that... Ugh. He looks to be rubbing her mid back and that is the spot where she is reeling back. Both of their eyes say as much as their bodies do.

I had a boss who would get like that at times. Maybe it is me projecting, but seeing that picture gives me the same feeling I'd get when he'd do something similar.

I don't think you're projecting. I had the exact same feelings about this pic. I wonder if Boob would even care since it's the almighty Frothy. I remember when he was all nervous when Dougie was all kissing on Michelle when she won the "(Non)Mother of the year" award.

I just don't get how an adult male is permitted to touch one of the girls so intimately. Heck these girls have to side hug family members of the opposite sex.

Nope, you aren't projecting! His body is aimed to her, and his hand seems to be about bra-strap level. Her body is aimed away from him and she has that "I-think-I'm-supposed-to-be-flattered-but-I'm-really-creeped-out" look that young girls get when someone makes them uncomfortable and no one has given them the tools to deal with it. RUN JOY!!!!!

You know what I think? I think he made a joke about her driving, and nudged her on the back, then she turned to laugh at the joke. This is when the picture was taken. The kids in the back seat are yukking it up, too. I don't see anything sinister in it at all.

WOW that picture looks creepy. And with the comment Josh made on the second one... eww. Poor Joy... I seriously hope she doesnt have to put up with that anymore... and I hope if Santorum DID somehow mess with her, Jim Bob would have the decency to call the cops. Although Im pretty sure if a story like that got out there would be a lot of angry fans and snarkers alike at Santorums door with pitchforks and torches... who wants to castrate the man in the most painful way possible!?

cf96e4709c8311e1a39b1231381b7ba1_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarWalking in downtown Springdale 49min.

[ @ ]joshduggar@rdchatman decided to leave the car there...lol 43min.

[ @ ]rdchatman@joshduggar I finally got my call to come home ! I make that walk about three times a week but I'd have come got you ! #exercise 40min

e20ddfc29c8411e1a39b1231381b7ba1_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarAlways can use more of this #walking 41min.

[ @ ]duggar1fan Following back today 29min

Awww... Joshie went for a walk!

Oh and I have a theory about Anna's boobs... implants. Perhaps Josh thought she was too flat? Maybe they both decided to get her some?

Although my mom was as flat as Anna used to be and after three kids she had gone from an A to a C

You know what I think? I think he made a joke about her driving, and nudged her on the back, then she turned to laugh at the joke. This is when the picture was taken. The kids in the back seat are yukking it up, too. I don't see anything sinister in it at all.

I'm sure thats exactly what was going on, but taken out of context on the pic alone... its creepy!

I'm sure thats exactly what was going on, but taken out of context on the pic alone... its creepy!

I dunno...I'm a super early-bloomer and I've been that young teen girl, politely trying to avoid borderline-but-not-quite-provably-inappropriate banter, and I recognize that face. Not just Joy's but Rick's as well. I doubt that someone like him, visiting a family like that, would make a pass or a clearly inappropriate remark to a teen daughter - but I think it's totally plausible that someone like him would say weird things and treat a young woman in a proprietary manner. From his clearly articulated political stances, he does not think that women have the ability to make the most basic decisions about their bodies, so a lack of respect for a teen girl's personal space would not be surprising.

cf96e4709c8311e1a39b1231381b7ba1_6.jpg

It appears that RD Chapman is as highly educated as Josh. :roll:

Why doesn't Josh use a sidewalk? Doesn't he know walking down the middle of a road is dangerous?

I think he turned sideways while in the crosswalk. It looks like he is in the crosswalk to me. Why he feels that pictures of a street or city sidewalk are interesting I don't know. I have taken pictures on my walks but it is focused on the nature trail or pretty things like a flowering bush or interesting mailbox shaped like a whaler's ship.

Oh dammit... These two asshats went together?!

This is from Frothy's own Instagram. I have absolutely no doubt who took this, thanks to the stupid angle. He looks like some high school Young Republican who just got their first ill fitted suit from Sears.

b6136e589baa11e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

ricksantorum Great time today visiting the place where #Walmart began!

247b02c49bac11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

ricksantorum Ice cream with the Duggar Family!

Who won? Please please please say short-haired geeky type with braces!

Why, yes. Yes she did. :lol:

I wonder if Frothy has found out about the Duggars' connections to Gothard/ATI. If he hasn't found out, I hope he does. The Duggars' support of him is phony in a lot of ways. They would never attend Mass if Frothy invited them to it. The Duggars probably think it is evil that Bella was baptized as an infant.

Jessa look like she has spent a lot of time in the tanning bed. She's on her way to becoming the tanning mom! :animals-chicken: :happy-sunny::obscene-birdiedoublered:

Jessa look like she has spent a lot of time in the tanning bed. She's on her way to becoming the tanning mom! :animals-chicken: :happy-sunny::obscene-birdiedoublered:

Maybe it's the lighting, but I thought the same thing.

Reckon she tans in her WholesomeWear?

It appears that RD Chapman is as highly educated as Josh. :roll:

Looks like rdchatman is in luuurrrrrvvvve with Josh :D . . .

Maybe it's the lighting, but I thought the same thing.

Reckon she tans in her WholesomeWear?

I think it's the pick. If you look at Jinger's left arm.... looks photoshoped. i guess people were moving too fast for the iphone's camera

Either the home church outgrew the house or someone is going to move into the new house because they had church in some kind of auto shop building today. Why does Josh feel it is ok to take pictures during church?

Archived