Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

c2d58bfa9d6011e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Sunset on the water! 20h

[ @ ] jrcontreras Absolutely beautiful 19h

When someone says "sunset on the water" I think of a beach, the great lakes... not what looks like the 9th green on a golf course...

I love how their baby has a total "WTF?" look on his face.

The baby has that WTF look in several pictures. I hate to sound mean, but I don't find either of J&A's kids to be cute. Mackynzie looks like a cabbage patch doll and Michael is sort of looking that way too.

Did Anna's family really adopt someone? I thought Gothard's teachings are against it. She says on mackynziesmom instagram, "My adopted sister is back!!" and shows a picture of her.

That's that Jennifer girl from Indonesia who came and visited the Duggars a couple years ago.

The baby has that WTF look in several pictures. I hate to sound mean, but I don't find either of J&A's kids to be cute. Mackynzie looks like a cabbage patch doll and Michael is sort of looking that way too.

I think his WTF face is about as happy looking as poor Michael gets. His expressions range from total bewilderment to scared out of his wits. He's been living with a traveling circus for practically his entire life so it's little wonder why he's never sure what to expect next.

I think she means adopted as an endearment-a best friend close enough to be a sister because Jonathan and Jennifer Hartono are close family friends.

Mike Looks exactly like Pa Keller.

He actually took a decent picture, holy crap!

c2d58bfa9d6011e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

He's still a douche canoe, though...

Question about the pics of Anna...does it look like she had some work done on her teeth? Maybe straightened her snaggle tooth? Even though her hair sucks her smile looks better.

Question about the pics of Anna...does it look like she had some work done on her teeth? Maybe straightened her snaggle tooth? Even though her hair sucks her smile looks better.

Think that was done a while back.

58b814b89e1e11e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarAt local Tea Party meeting, also spotted @ltgovmarkdarr #washingtoncounty 44min

He seriously cant figure out where he stands on politics. He's all over the fucking red map! Sorry Joshie, but the tea party doesnt want your ilk.

I don't know, I always pegged Josh as a Tea Party supporter. I don't see any marked difference between them and the GOP on social issues. They're all whack-a-doodle in my book.

Why do the tea partiers meet in a dark windowless room?

So that the ebul liberals can't spy on them and still their brilliant ideas.

Dark, windowless room = the communal bunker they'll retreat to once that Muslim, non-American black man goes the full mile and passes legislation giving equal rights to the ebil gheys. That's their Armageddon and this is their future living space.

58b814b89e1e11e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg

He seriously cant figure out where he stands on politics. He's all over the fucking red map! Sorry Joshie, but the tea party doesnt want your ilk.

Is there a person in that pic with a Y chromosome who isn't obese? It's so bizarre to me since all the men I hang with (and are related to) do stuff like eat right and work out to have nice flat stomachs, even those well into their 50's.

The irony there is that Rand Paul was voted in as a Tea Party candidate in the 2010 midterm elections. The dumbshit can't evenn recognize members of his own self-defined "party."

So who is kemonito? Are you one of us? Whoever you are, you sure gave an earfull. :D

joshduggarhttp://t.co/9VS3JzWb 4h.

dillonksmith 4h

sarakoonce 4h

missjuliemarie @joshduggar seriously?!?! Who even cares lol. Gay, straight, black, white... whatever man... chill out. 4h

hart4jesus A lot of people care, just like there are people who don't care. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no one should be condemned for what they believe 3h

_courtneyh That statement shows how immature people really are... There is supposed to be a separation between church and state when it comes to laws. Why does it matter in 2012 who you marry? 3h

mollie17smile Leviticus 18:22 3h

kemonito @mollie17smile Seriously, you want to bring scripture into this? You eat shrimp? Crawfish? Shellfish of any sort? Leviticus 11:9-12. You wear mixed fabrics? Eat pork? You're joining me and all the queers in hell. Dress nice, though ... We're going to burn for eternity. Why not look nice? Bring a raincoat, too. On Fridays, it rains men. 3h

andrealauren97 @_courtneyh I respect your opinion, but men can't marry men and women can't marry women because that's not what marriage IS. 3h

showingsigns Numbers Chapter 5 3h

kemonito @andrealauren97 Actually, that's not what YOUR definition of marriage is. The definition of marriage has changed. One man marrying one woman out of love is a fairly new concept. Marriage is also not simply a Christian tradition. Pagans married long before the idea of a Christian God even existed, so please do not try to co-opt an institution that your faith did not create. 3h

kemonito @andrealauren97 In the late 1700s, something disturbing happened to marriage in Western societies: It began to change. Young people had revolutionary new ideas about the institution and what it meant to them. "People were terrified," said Stephanie Coontz, a historian at The Evergreen State College in Washington and author of "Marriage, A History" (Viking Adult, 2005). "Social conservatives of the day said, 'Oh my gosh, you're going to have the wrong people getting married.'" The radical idea that had everyone so worried? The notion that people should marry for love, rather than for individual power, group survival, or any of a host of other historic reasons to bond. 3h

kemonito @andrealauren97 Marriage has never been quite as simple as one man, one woman and a desire to procreate. Across cultures, family structure varies drastically. Early Christians in the Middle East and Europe favored monogamy without divorce. Some Native American tribes practiced polygamy; others, monogamy with the option to dissolve the union. In some African and Asian societies, Coontz said, same-sex marriages, though not seen as sexual, were permitted if one of the partners took on the social role of the opposite gender. Inuit people in the Arctic formed co-marriages in which two husband-wife couples could trade partners, an arrangement that fostered peace between clans. In some South American tribes, a pregnant woman could take lovers, all of whom were considered responsible for her child. According to "Cultures of Multiple Fathers: The Theory and Practice of Partible Paternity in Lowland South America" (University of Florida Press, 2002), 80 percent of children with multiple "fathers" survived to adulthood, compared with 64 percent of kids with just one dad. Increasing globalization has erased many of these traditions, but some persist. In America, Mormon splinter groups practice polygamy. In Hui'an China up until the 1990s, many married women lived with their parents until the birth of their first child. And in the Lahaul Valley of India, women practiced polyandry until the most recent generation, marrying not just one man, but all of his brothers as well. The tradition kept small land holdings in the hands of one family and prevented overpopulation in the remote valley. 3h

andrealauren97 @kemonito that's interesting--you seem highly knowledgeable on the topic. I respect and understand your point, however I disagree--being a Christian I see marriage as a lifelong relationship between one man and one woman, as an opportunity to raise children, and grow closer to and serve God. By legalizing same sex marriages, we are changing the definition of marriage as we know it, and that's a slippery slope. 3h

kemonito @andrealauren97 That's just it, though ... We aren't changing the definition of marriage as WE know it. The definition of marriage isn't changing for anyone but people who have a very narrow and unhistorical view of how marriage actually has existed. I know that the definition of marriage has evolved over time because I have taken the time to study history and theology. Even within the Bible, marriage isn't specifically between one man and one woman. Without the existence of polygamy, Christianity would not exist. You say that as a Christian marriage is about raising children. Should a straight woman who has fertility problems not be able to marry a man simply because she cannot conceive? Should non-Christian heterosexuals not be allowed to wed? 2h

turtlegirl_3 @kemonito 2h

andrealauren97 Of course she should be "allowed" to marry. I didn't say that raising children was the ONLY purpose of marriage (plus, she could always adopt.). It was interesting to hear your views but I have a busy day tomorrow and need to get to bed. :) @kemonito 2h

klynn311 If it doesn't directly involve you why should you care? How is it a slippery slope if your not on the mountain? It's called preaching to your own choir , and not judging mine... It makes me so mad how closed minded a lot of you Christians are treating The topic of gay marriage, when it's not directly effecting you and your house hold and how you raise your own children in your close 2h

klynn311 Minded beliefs !!! 2h

rayofgrace Love this! Thanks for sharing @joshduggar! Glad some of us still have morals! :) 2h

kemonito Keep your morals. Hating a person the way God made them is something I'd never want to have in my heart. And don't give me that "hate the sin, not the sinner" nonsense. You can cover up your bigoted views with cute slogans all you want, but considering someone a lesser human being because of your interpretation of the Bible is still hate. 2h

bmkris @kemonito if you have such a problem with Mr. Duggar, could you please stop following him and commenting. The people who would like to see the posts would like to do it in peace not with pages of comments from someone who won't change anyone's mind. Please stop. I have seen you numerous times and it's very old. Enough already , leave these people alone and go your own way. 50min

Is there a person in that pic with a Y chromosome who isn't obese? It's so bizarre to me since all the men I hang with (and are related to) do stuff like eat right and work out to have nice flat stomachs, even those well into their 50's.

Seems like Gothard men are pretty sedentary as a whole. They don't participate in sports, don't seem to do any form of regular physical exercise (take regular walks, runs or bike rides), and it's the females who do the lions share of any work around the house (where the men hang out since Gothard won't let them get real jobs). It can't be coincidence that Gothard seems to appeal to lazy, insecure men. All that sitting on their rump pontificating on how great they are contributes to what we used to call "secretary spread"

Archived