IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the tattoo says "Joy". Not her name, but "Jesus first, Others second..." So maybe Jesus tats are OK. :roll:

682ea7f89f9b11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

Can anyone make out what Amy's shirt says? Looks like he blurred it. I also notice the bf isn't along for the trip.

Soooo.... I'm not going to feed the speculation on Josiah because that's just shitty... But... This particular commenter is a leghumper...

14a8cce69f8a11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Acting exhausted! (in a few hours there will be no need to act)   1d

[ @ ] katherinetf7e Josiah doesn't look exhausted he looks...... Different   1d

[ @ ] brittanycrist Missing those kiddos!!!   1d

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Miss you too @brittanycrist   21h

I think Josiah actually looks better with shorter hair. Too bad he's got the receding hairline going on already.

So all science is wrong or of the devil? if so what does that make you if you use it? I mean if you use it then it proves it is real and works but denying it is then just a lie you tell yourself so you don't have to inconvenience yourself. I thought lying even to yourself is a sin.

Just noticed the Ax going in to JB's skull. Lol.

It's a shame they don't do Halloween, because now we know how great he'd look in this costume:

3556.jpg

<>

Ok thats the final straw, Mack's lunch that is. Further proof that Anna is a piss poor mother, who feeds a child that size an adult serving of mack and cheese, with mash potatoes and gravy?

Ok thats the final straw, Mack's lunch that is. Further proof that Anna is a piss poor mother, who feeds a child that size an adult serving of mack and cheese, with mash potatoes and gravy?

Not to mention Smuggar's caption says he took the pic while saying grace... Um... Shouldn't you, as the headship, be saying grace instead of taking pictures? Dumbass!

The choice of food needs to be healthier, but my offspring are about the same age and could easily put down a meal of that size when they're on a growth spurt.

Guest Anonymous

Poor Mac, that's a lot of food for a toddler. I have to admit those chocolate covered strawberries on that cake look really good!!

The choice of food needs to be healthier, but my offspring are about the same age and could easily put down a meal of that size when they're on a growth spurt.

I just don't know how my kid ever survived to adulthood without ever eating double servings of carbs with a meal. Really it must have been a miracle. :roll: Anna is a piss poor mother because of the crap she and her husband feed their kid, among other things.

That's a lot of food for a toddler, even if she's going through a growth spurt. Maybe Smuggar got that with the intent of finishing what Mack couldn't. The only thing he won't touch is the tiny amount of shredded lettuce as he thinks that is a garnish. At the rate they're feeding those children, they're at risk for getting what was known years ago as adult-onset diabetes when they're still minors, which is already a huge epidemic in the US.

I just don't know how my kid ever survived to adulthood without ever eating double servings of carbs with a meal. Really it must have been a miracle. :roll: Anna is a piss poor mother because of the crap she and her husband feed their kid, among other things.

comment was about quantity, not quality.

The sad thing is I think Anna could be a good mother, she is just apathetic and has every part of her personality quashed out by the family she married into.

The sad thing is I think Anna could be a good mother, she is just apathetic and has every part of her personality quashed out by the family she married into.

I'm not cutting Anna any slack. Why she even has a degree in childhood education or development.

I can't speak to what kind of mother Anna is or whether what she's serving Mackenzie is related to a quashed personality, but I think it's a safe bet that neither Josh nor Anna have any clue about what constitutes good nutrition for their kids. They wouldn't have learned about it at home, they didn't have an opportunity to be taught anything about it at school, and they are too busy traveling around in a bus eating in fast food restaurants to spend the time to educate themselves on the Google.

She came from the same type of family;If she was quashed it was along time before she ever met the Duggars. Her passive personality does not do her any favors either-Perfect Fundie bride material.

cef0821aa07f11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

That really does look like a temp tramp stamp on joy's arm... Soooo... Temp tattoos are totes kewl but dancing = SATAN?

I know, right!?!

Joy is really getting curvy and "blessed" up top. She looks like she's getting Michelle's ghetto booty too.

No fresh fruits and/or vegetables as usual. I know from personal experience that a body can tell the difference between healthy and unhealthy food. Since I've started eating better, I've actually gotten to the point where I crave a salad or some kind of fresh produce with a meal, and if I don't have it, I feel gross and sluggish.

I know, right!?!

Joy is really getting curvy and "blessed" up top. She looks like she's getting Michelle's ghetto booty too.

It looks like she's standing so the tat is in the picture. And what's up with the howler dressed as Charlie chaplain!?

No fresh fruits and/or vegetables as usual. I know from personal experience that a body can tell the difference between healthy and unhealthy food. Since I've started eating better, I've actually gotten to the point where I crave a salad or some kind of fresh produce with a meal, and if I don't have it, I feel gross and sluggish.

Anna isn't going to use the USDA nutrition plate to serve up healthy food after all it was introduced by the ebil Michelle Obama :o

I agree experiencedd. Those babies are never going to know what it is to feel good. Sluggish, eating crap food all the time and unhealthy. What a legacy Anna and Smuggar are giving their kids. And shame on Anna for not standing up to her headship. Motherhood trumps everything else in my opinion. Or are children so expendable that ten unhealthy little Christian soldiers are better than two or three healthy kids? I guess it's a numbers game having kids!

Michelle Obama is focused on the right area. No one really appreciates health until they don't have it anymore.

I'm not cutting Anna any slack. Why she even has a degree in childhood education or development.

Wasn't it mentioned that Anna's degree came from unaccredited Christian college? I can see some Christian colleges not focusing on certain things in regards to childhood education.

Wasn't it mentioned that Anna's degree came from unaccredited Christian college?

Yea my mention of it was for the purposes of sarcasm only.

Archived