IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

I also doubt highly that joshie knows what a "jam session" is, let alone can participate in one. My guess is this turned into something similar to amazing grace played by scratching your nails on a chalkboard.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he kidding me? Facebook has been trading for one day and is an unknown, its also $38, which is reasonably priced. Apple is a known quantity and is $530, but was trading around $17 at a point in time.

I remember when Apple was down to $13 in the 90's. it's split a couple of times since them. If I'd bought a few shares way back when I'd be sitting pretty now, but I was just a dumb, broke teenager. Somebody shoot me. :?

So, I looked up the orange chicken on the menu. 12.95, plus whatever drink/appetizer/dessert/tip(ha!) costs. So lets just say he spends $15 for the meal, and lets just pretend he does this three times a week - $15 * 3 * 4 weeks in a month = $180 per month just on Josh having a nice lunch for himself. I could spend $50 a month on homemade, healthy lunches that I ate at work, and saved the other $130. I'd still get fed, be healthy, and have a spare $1560 per year to kick around.

10a88b04a0a211e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

This is at Jill's birthday party. I'm happy to see that there are some girlfriends there! I don't recognize any of them though.

3776a978a0a211e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

I don't recognize this girl either... She's very pretty!!

Guest Anonymous

Is that a bathroom behind Anna? I don't think I would like to be eating so close to a bathroom, especially with all those people using it at any given time. yuck!

Is that a bathroom behind Anna? I don't think I would like to be eating so close to a bathroom, especially with all those people using it at any given time. yuck!

Yup, it is. They really put no thought into the floorplan of the house, at all. I can see needing a bathroom near the dining room, but you shouldn't be close enough to hear/see/smell what's going on in their as you dine, or receive your SOTDRT degree.

Joy doesn't seem like she fits into that family at all. And Jana looks down right miserable.

Ugh! That is some tacky decorating in the TTH! It makes me want to retreat into my latest issue of House Beautiful.

One of the leghumpers, ohsnapitzhannahnicole, is a bad speller, isn't she?

Ok thats the final straw, Mack's lunch that is. Further proof that Anna is a piss poor mother, who feeds a child that size an adult serving of mack and cheese, with mash potatoes and gravy?

That's too much for me to eat, and I'm a grown-ass woman with a big appetite. Parental fail!

10a88b04a0a211e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

This is at Jill's birthday party. I'm happy to see that there are some girlfriends there! I don't recognize any of them though.

While this has been said hundreds of times already, here's another picture highly suggestive of an M3 in the oven. Either that or I'm highly jealous of where she puts her weight.

I think Josh has been taking pictures of Anna with her belly strategically hidden since long before her pregnancy just to confuse the internet. Well, the small fraction of the internet that pays attention to him (don't flatter yourself there, bud).

Guest Anonymous

I notice that all the girls seem to layer their shirts which i'm sure is for modesty reasons. I couldn't hang with the Duggars though, I am one of those people who can barely handle wearing a sweater in the winter because I am always hot. What's weird too is that the shirts they wear cover them up pretty good in the first place.

I notice that all the girls seem to layer their shirts which i'm sure is for modesty reasons. I couldn't hang with the Duggars though, I am one of those people who can barely handle wearing a sweater in the winter because I am always hot. What's weird too is that the shirts they wear cover them up pretty good in the first place.

I find not just the layers interesting but the fact that the stuff is all so clingy. Heck Anna may be wearing two layers in some photos but its all skin tight, except for that one crappy striped top she bought when she was preggers with the first kid.

Some posters here might recongize the girls who are at the party. Sometime back, a friend of the Duggars girl posted pictures of them at a party she had. I can't remember the girl's name, but she is apart of a fundie family that lives near the Duggars.

I some posters here might recongize the girls who are at the party. Sometime back, a friend of the Duggars girl posted pictures of them at a party she had. I can't remember the girl's name, but she is apart of a fundie family that lives near the Duggars.

The query's (I'm not sure if I'm spelling that right) maybe?

The query's (I'm not sure if I'm spelling that right) maybe?

I think it was the Querys. The girl posted the pics on Facebook.

Since I was a bit bored today I send ass nugget a FB friends request. I figure it would be enlightening for him to read my FB page which is littered with the snark comments I post on his Instagram. Idle hands and all of that nonsense.

Grandma Duggar looks really strange wearing skirts to me. I don't know why that is really; maybe I just think of elderly ladies in slacks. Did she always wear skirts only or is this a new thing since she moved into TTH?

If they're not using toothpicks, it's easier to eat choc. covered strawberries with caps on.

True. I'd still rather they weren't all over the cake.

Josh is going to make me throw up with all the nasty food pics and now pics of his disgusting Crocs-clad feet. Because you know they stink.

I believe the modest skirts are a new thing for Grandma. I believe when her husband was still alive and she lived on her own, she wore pants.

Sir Smugsalot has been a postin MACHINE over the past few days. Here goes...

63f4d0d4a09211e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

Ah, Josh doing what he does best, RELAXING! Notice the crocs. He's apparently completely given up on wearing those horrible things that require socks, and all that hard lace knotting and shit like that. Stay tuned for awesome sportin em soon!

Crocs are so cool.... said no one ever.

I believe the modest skirts are a new thing for Grandma. I believe when her husband was still alive and she lived on her own, she wore pants.

I thought so, thanks!

Apparently it's Jill's birthday, so break out the chocolate covered strawberries! How has this not been an episode yet? They seriously eat them at EVERY function.

0142c9c2a07f11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Wtf is the pink shit on the bottom of the cake? And "blessings?" really? It's your fucking teenaged sister's birthday, it's not art smugly!

The pink thing looks like a cake stand to me. If you look closely it appears that there is a cardboard cake board showing between the pink cake stand and the actual cake.

People probably laugh at Josh when they see him wearing Crocs out in public. In some places, they are no longer popular. I've always found them to be hideous. But I can understand when people wear them for stuff like gardening, beach, etc.

I think maybe Josh is trying to be trendy lol, by wearing Crocs. I wonder if Anna has ever worn Uggs. If she hasn't, I can see her wearing them to look hip and trendy. Josiah and the younger boys are dressing well for their ages. Josh and John David dress like 40 something guys most of the time. The Duggar sisters have been dressing well lately. They looked really bad during the frumper days.

Archived