IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

If they're watching old series Doctor Who, it's edutainment, so obviously there's going to be realistic science and history in it; if they're watching new series, I have to wonder how old they are, because I don't think Bill Nye and Magic School Bus are the same age range as DW. Some of the monsters are scary. The first few times I watched "Blink" (and I was 18 when I first saw it) I had trouble sleeping. The early seasons of the new series were rated PG, but the later ones are 12, probably a combination of the fact that Stephen Moffat's monsters are serious mindfuckery and the shippiness is a bit more blatant. IMO it is well-done, because it ties into the myth arc of the series, but there is definitely more innuendo than in earlier seasons. I wouldn't expect a woman who thinks her children need to block out "false" science/history would be happy with them watching a kissogram try to sleep with the Doctor while engaged to another man, especially not when she's a protagonist.

Blink is TERRIFYING. I also love that episode :D I would probably have been unnerved by the episode about the Tardis being female and the monster chasing Rory and Amy everywhere and fucking with their heads when I was younger.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, signs at Silver Dollar City are a classic indoctrination technique. Textbook stuff, this.

I looked up the Ken Ham complaint about Seaworld and found some of the comments pretty sad. This lady is talking about what she tells her kids to do when they encounter anything mentioning "millions of years":

Basically, mentally blank out whenever anyone remotely challenges what your parents have told you is true. Now who was talking about indoctrination?

RD is just as stupid and indoctrinated as the Duggar kids are.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did this, though I'd think most people would assume a woman who's been pregnant twice would recognise the symptoms the third time round.

Do any of those photos show Anna on any rides? Many rides wont let pregnant women go on them.

Do any of those photos show Anna on any rides? Many rides wont let pregnant women go on them.

There is one pic of several of the Duggars on a rollercoaster and it seems Anna isn't in the pic.

On another note, I have noticed that Josh's fangirls are teen girls. One girl said that she was his biggest fan. I hate to sound cruel both those teen girls would be better off fangirling Justin Bieber rather than Josh. Those girls should also take a hint that Josh isn't going to respond to their comments. The Duggar fanbase is a very stupid fan base, they truly believe the Duggars are the nicest people in the world, but Josh, Anna, and Amy only respond to a few comments once in awhile.

I think a lot of people at this point are speculating that Anna is pregnant. I saw some IMDB posters talking about it the other day. If she is indeed pregnant and the Duggars announce it right before Anna's due date, I can see a lot of people calling the Duggars assholes for that.

I honestly think that Smuggar purposely puts up controversial pics on his Instagram for attention. He'll comment on every other picture, whether it's food or "him working oh so hard" at his car lot, but when it comes to politics, he knows that by not stating his opinion on the caption, it'll stir up some sort of debate--even though he doesn't come out clean with his views, the picture can spark a huge argument and he enjoys that. The bigger the debate, the more attention will rise, the more people will recognize him and the more attention he'll receive. He doesn't give a rat ass whether it's in a negative aspect--it's attention and that's all he wants. He wants others to see how "great" of a Christian he is, yet fails to see how he sets an awful example to his children on how to be a good Christian. He judges others for differing views, pokes fun at the "short bus" and disabled people in general, stuffs his flippin' face away with 3,000 calories of useless salt block crap, and is a lazy fuck who mooches off of TLC and pokes fun at those who work as road crew workers. Guess what, jackass? Those who are road crew workers have set a better example on how to work hard for their paycheck, unlike you, who lazys around as if you're fucking God and can take off a month of two off work to sleep in late and let your wife be your servant. You're the perfect example to show other men on how to be an awful husband and father. I truly hope one day someone will hit up with a fucking reality bat and he'll realize how much of a dickhead he is but we all know that'll never happen.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Love it!!

ETA: whoever said a couple of pages back that baby Michael looks like Pa Keller is right on the money. Poor lil' fellow looks just like his maternal grandpa. Does not bode well...

In one of Anna photos as odd as it seems to describe a 11 month old Michael looks positively pompous which is at the same time both cute and disturbing.Joshie has plans for his mini me guaranteed.

statigr.am/p/192829090860545051_17236708

For the King Kong pic:

King Kong. Giant Ape has bestiality relationship (a slippery slope from homosexuality) with a defraudingly dressed woman. Attempts gay bondage show business career, but fails. He then goes on a culture of death rampage through New Your City (ie New Sodom) and has to be put down by our brave soldiers.

If you notice, In the majority of Josh and Annas photos Annas seems to focus on Michael, more photos holding him and such while Joshes have more Mack in them and them being affectionate.

If they're watching old series Doctor Who, it's edutainment, so obviously there's going to be realistic science and history in it; if they're watching new series, I have to wonder how old they are, because I don't think Bill Nye and Magic School Bus are the same age range as DW. Some of the monsters are scary. The first few times I watched "Blink" (and I was 18 when I first saw it) I had trouble sleeping. The early seasons of the new series were rated PG, but the later ones are 12, probably a combination of the fact that Stephen Moffat's monsters are serious mindfuckery and the shippiness is a bit more blatant. IMO it is well-done, because it ties into the myth arc of the series, but there is definitely more innuendo than in earlier seasons. I wouldn't expect a woman who thinks her children need to block out "false" science/history would be happy with them watching a kissogram try to sleep with the Doctor while engaged to another man, especially not when she's a protagonist.

Totally agree with you here. Dr. Who, and even the Sarah Jane mysteries at times, are out of the age range of younger children just on scary factor alone.

For the life of me, I cant figure out why a fundie would even watch science-fiction....

Also, does that the world is 6 thousand year old thing also apply to the rest of the universe? It's implied that the Time Lords (NOT HUMAN) are an older race than humanity... But I guess they blocked out that part.

Not to mention that a lot of new episodes have anti-religious themes (and some of the old ones as well, actually). I guess fundies are probably indoctrinated enough to miss them, but come on, The Doctor's Daughter is practically Atheism 101.

Totally agree with you here. Dr. Who, and even the Sarah Jane mysteries at times, are out of the age range of younger children just on scary factor alone.

For the life of me, I cant figure out why a fundie would even watch science-fiction....

Also, does that the world is 6 thousand year old thing also apply to the rest of the universe? It's implied that the Time Lords (NOT HUMAN) are an older race than humanity... But I guess they blocked out that part.

Actually, that's a good point. How do fundies manage to watch a programme that centres around intelligent life elsewhere in the universe? Doesn't that raise uncomfortable questions about salvation and God? Did God create the Time Lords? Did Jesus save the Time Lords? Would God create a species like the Sontarans, who exist to fight wars?

Not to mention that a lot of new episodes have anti-religious themes (and some of the old ones as well, actually). I guess fundies are probably indoctrinated enough to miss them, but come on, The Doctor's Daughter is practically Atheism 101.

Good point. There's also "The God Complex", in which faith is effectively a weakness, and I think the Doctor views religion as one of those quaint things human do to explain the universe they don't understand.

Yep, signs at Silver Dollar City are a classic indoctrination technique. Textbook stuff, this.

I looked up the Ken Ham complaint about Seaworld and found some of the comments pretty sad. This lady is talking about what she tells her kids to do when they encounter anything mentioning "millions of years":

Basically, mentally blank out whenever anyone remotely challenges what your parents have told you is true. Now who was talking about indoctrination?

So...when you are expected to believe exactly what your parents tell you and are cut off from anyone who believes differently that's normal, but when you see signs up at Seaworld it's indoctrination. Got it. And hey, at least anti-science lady is up front about being weary of all things scientific. And wow, she lets her kids watch Magic School bus and bill Nye?! The Duggar parents would shit a brick at the thought of it.

I'm getting a 'This user is private' error when I go to look at his pictures. Does this mean I'm banned, or that he took down the site?

ETA: Looks like he banned me over the King Kong/New Sodom thing. Oh Josh, you loveable scamp, I'll just bust out with a new account!

Actually, that's a good point. How do fundies manage to watch a programme that centres around intelligent life elsewhere in the universe? Doesn't that raise uncomfortable questions about salvation and God? Did God create the Time Lords? Did Jesus save the Time Lords? Would God create a species like the Sontarans, who exist to fight wars?

I have thought about this before, actually. I wanted to write a sci-fi novel about a race of beings who didnt need to be saved because they obeyed God's Word and never fell from grace to have to be saved. I'm still thinking that plot out, though. And, of course, it would be rather satyric... being that I'm an agnostic... and I dont really believe in Christianity other than academically agreeing with Jesus on a few points. ;)

Maybe Michelle really has flipped out after the Jubilee event, and until they get her meds working, they can't risk her going crazy in public/on TV if Smugs and Smuganna make a public announcement...

If that's Josiah with a shaved head, I really, really hope that it isn't because he was forced to go to one of those re-education camps, or because they're trying to make him more "manly." Although I can't tell from the picture if his head is shaved, or it's just that his hair is all slicked back (which would be weird anyway, since that's not really an approved ATI "look"). If more of the boys had a "wet hair" look, I would say it's because they just finished riding the water rides (there are lots of them at SDC).

Which brings me to a question about SDC...yes, it's run/owned by a conservative Christian family, and it's a "family-friendly" amusement park, BUT...many of the visitors wear running shorts/bike shorts, sports bras, etc., because many/most of the rides involve water. Most everyone who rides those rides comes out wet, with their clothes clinging to them. And there are singing/dancing shows at almost every corner, mostly themed around either bluegrass/country or "patriotic" music. Given the Duggars' abhorrence of Nike! moments, and stated objections to dancing and non-classical/gospel music, I just don't get why they would repeatedly visit SDC. Unless they close their eyes and are led through the park to the crafts area, and don't go anywhere else and don't ride any of the rides. :?: :?:

There is one pic of several of the Duggars on a rollercoaster and it seems Anna isn't in the pic.

On another note, I have noticed that Josh's fangirls are teen girls. One girl said that she was his biggest fan. I hate to sound cruel both those teen girls would be better off fangirling Justin Bieber rather than Josh. Those girls should also take a hint that Josh isn't going to respond to their comments. The Duggar fanbase is a very stupid fan base, they truly believe the Duggars are the nicest people in the world, but Josh, Anna, and Amy only respond to a few comments once in awhile.

I'm so glad I had the sense to be a fangirl of this fine specimen when I was a teenager:

johntaylor01.jpg

I don't think Siah has his head shaved, it looks more like a short haircut that is following his natural hair growth.

Gawd, it is hard to type when your teen is chattering away to you. :roll:

I don't think Siah has his head shaved, it looks more like a short haircut that is following his natural hair growth.

Gawd, it is hard to type when your teen is chattering away to you. :roll:

It also looks like Justin and maybe Jackson have shorter hair than I've seen on them in the past. I would be willing to bet the J'slaves just broke out the trimmers and gave the boys who wanted one a summer haircut.

Apparently it's Jill's birthday, so break out the chocolate covered strawberries! How has this not been an episode yet? They seriously eat them at EVERY function.

0142c9c2a07f11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Wtf is the pink shit on the bottom of the cake? And "blessings?" really? It's your fucking teenaged sister's birthday, it's not art smugly!

cef0821aa07f11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

That really does look like a temp tramp stamp on joy's arm... Soooo... Temp tattoos are totes kewl but dancing = SATAN?

cef0821aa07f11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

That really does look like a temp tramp stamp on joy's arm... Soooo... Temp tattoos are totes kewl but dancing = SATAN?

The stripes on that top/dress are um, rather defrauding :oops:

44c69ed29fba11e1abb01231382049c1_6.jpg

So did smugly escape the fam and go off to the heathen movie museum by himself? There's no clear play ( that's the edit bs, right) in real life and you can't yell "Nike" all by yourself... I can't believe he's seen 1/4 of the movies in there. And if he has, he's a bad, bad, gothardite!

Archived