IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

I had a dream/nightmare about the Duggars once. In it, I was helping somebody interview them, and when we got there to set up the interview, Michelle wanted everyone to go to the basement. We thought it was odd, but moved everything downstairs. There were a bunch of bins there and Michelle opened some to put food inside while Jim Bob helped her. She then asks Jim Bob to help her get only the children they needed and he starts opening the bins and pulling out one child per bin while she says they only let them out from storage for TLC and interviews. Then she wanted to go outside because the little ones needed their daily sun. I woke up after that. My brain lives to torture me at night, so this is not even close to the craziest thing I've dreamed. I told hubby about it and he was like, "probably not far from the truth", lol.

I had one of these dreams a few weeks ago. I met some of the older girls at a used clothing sale and they convinced J-Bob to adopt me. I started wearing the long skirts and flip flops and we went to an ozark amusement park/zoo/nature area on a "family vacation"

I climbed a large tower to read the bible and people started screaming. There was a huge tiger loose in the park! I had to protect my bible from the tiger! It came after me, I kicked it with my feet. My flip flops did not come off. Eventually I was bitten and clawed at by the tiger, which drew lots of blood. I looked up to my "family" and while the children were awestruck and crying at the horrific sight. Jbob and J'chelle looked enthusiastically up at me. How great to have a child that would risk her life for a freaking bible.

Oh my gosh, I had the worst dream last night.

I vaguely remember it but i think that I was dating Ben for some damn reason. I remember us like laying on a couch and him saying "so I talked to your dad and I want to know if you would start a courtship with me" and I said "honey, listen, I don't court. I either date or you can eff off"

and then another scene was in like a car with his mom and she was saying how great it is to have a wonderful, godly soon-to-be daughter in law in the family and I told her I was an atheist and the entire family was in outrage.

I think my inner mind is telling me,

1. I am on this forum too much

and

2. I worry about finding a future partner too much.

:angry-banghead: :wtf:

A few weeks ago i dreamt i was Anna.

But the fun part is that I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror, and said: "I have Fucked up my life, I am so young and already have 3 kids and are expecting your fourth!! What has happened to me? I didn't want this!!"

I totally believed my dream for a few minutes while completely awake. The worst minutes of my life.

I had a dream last night that I was driving my truck on the Coquihalla and had to pull over on the side of the road up by the great bear snowshed. So I got out of my truck and there was Jill Dillard sitting on a rock screaming that she was about to give birth to baby dilly. She kept screaming that he was coming on the 20th and that she couldn't wait to get to a hospital.

It was really fucked up. Clearly I need to stay off this forum before bed lol!

Last night I had a dream that I ran into Jana while shopping. I befriended her and was trying to "free" her. I kept trying to convince her that she could leave and everything would be alright. I tried insisting that life on the outside would be wonderful, but she continued to say she was happy doing what she was.

I think my time on here has really seeped into my brain.

I was reading some old threads yesterday and I read the fundie smackdown thread... aaaaand... last night I dreamed about Zsucifer and J'Chelle fighting. In a cage. With chairs. Wearing those awful frumpy skirts.

In a weird crossover from another thread, Michelle won because those ill-fitting glasses of Zoo Zoo's fell off and she couldn't see so Michelle stomped them and knocked her out.

I really, really need to avoid weird foods and FJ before bed. :lol:

I was reading some old threads yesterday and I read the fundie smackdown thread... aaaaand... last night I dreamed about Zsucifer and J'Chelle fighting. In a cage. With chairs. Wearing those awful frumpy skirts.

In a weird crossover from another thread, Michelle won because those ill-fitting glasses of Zoo Zoo's fell off and she couldn't see so Michelle stomped them and knocked her out.

That's awesome!

I can just imagine it -- J'Chelle's baby voice lecturing Zsucifer, Zsu saying completely normal things and then GAYS ARE EVIL AND GOING TO HELL...

I had my first Duggar dream! I watched the show lastnnight, so I'm not surprised. I don't feel totally embarrassed since I usually have a dream of whatever I watched before falling asleep. It was kindof dull though. I had a dream that i was at the TTH, for some reason and then Jinger came walking in with her boyfriend. I didn't get a good look at him but he kind of reminded me of a John Webster type if guy. Very handsome and preppy looking. Not a beefcake like Bin or a Turd like Josh, thank goodness! But she was doing the courtship thing because she was very careful not to touch him. She was wearing the same dress from Jessas engagement episode. Not very eventful but i was sooo happy she got a hot guy who wasn't a total dweeb.

I dreamed that I was at a weekend event which also included the three oldest daughters; Jessa was standoffish, Jill was obsessed with Baby Dilly, and Jana was quiet when her sisters were around but friendly once they went off to do...something. I was making a stir-fry and Jana offered to help with prep work and asked lots of questions, and accidentally mentioned that she had been saving money for an apartment -- single-bedroom in a quiet building, in a city that did NOT already have relatives. Then she asked if I knew if she could pay cash for Amtrak to that city.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night. It took place before the Jessa and Ben were allowed to advance in their courtship. In my dream JB was telling Ben that he had to give up being a stoner before he was allowed to be involved further with Jessa. Jessa did not really care that Ben was a stoner but JB did and this made Ben scared about getting his act together.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of nowhere: dreamed I went to the Servenclan's commercial storage facility to retrieve a theatrical costume I had rented space to store. The parents recognized me as "the enemy" and sent the boys in to monitor my every step. I was winning over one of the older boys when I saw that my costume had gone missing and I became furious.

Woke up, fell back asleep, and dreamed that I had a horse and wagon instead of my vintage Subaru.

Woke up, fell back asleep and dreamed I couldn't make my plane to Houston.

Not sure what I ate to deserve that.

Long time lurker but after last night's dream I had to post.

So last night I dreamt that Josiah broke free. He ran away, got an agent, and was doing a publicity tour. He was asked about having children, and said that five or so would be ok, but his wife would "use medication," ie birth control. I complimented him on his style. When I asked him if he was going to go to college, he got offended because he thought I was implying he was stupid.

Then Jenny wanted to leave and she did, but she just ran away with no one to help her. I found her in a Starbucks and tried to contact Josiah to get her. But I had to leave and no one came to get her and the next day no one knew where she was.

Josiah also said that if Jana was going to leave, it was likely going to be now or never.

Suffice to say I woke up like :wtf:

I had THE most vivid dream last night. I went to the ATI Family Camp, just to have a look. I recorded the whole thing on video. I spotted Jinger walking hand in hand with a boy, and I was taking pics. I was so eager to come to FJ to post the pics so we could identify the suitor.

I dreamt i was Jessa. I had a cute fat baby in my hip, i was pregnant with my second, and i had a knife. I was just about to give Ben a home-made vasectomy when i woke up.

I dreamed vividly that I was asked to foster two tween Duggar-looking girls, and adopt a baby boy. The baby boy was HUGE with a giant round head, like Israel Dillard.

I nursed him, and then he said, "Can I have some food now?"

I dreamed about the Duggars last night...I was Jessa, heavily pregnant, and off to visit Jill, Derick and Israel. The strange thing about it is that Jill lived by my sister, and we were more like normal people.

Before that I had sleep paralysis, haven't done that in ages.

I had a Duggar dream last night. I feel like I should preface this by stating that I am a 29 year old, happily married female with 2 kids (and not counting).

Last night in my dream I came into contact with the Duggars. Instantly a Duggar boy and I fell in love. The boy was a mixture of Joseph and JD with Josiah's good looks. I kept calling him Joe. We fell for each other and Jim Bob would allow it, but I had to agree to doing things their way.

The girls immediately took me back to this weird store room and started showing me skirt and tops that I should put on. They were kind of bitchy to me, and also kind of sweet. Jana wasn't there, but Jinger and Jessa were.

I had interactions with more Duggars. Fast forward to me becoming overwhelmed and running into Joe's arms. I immediately jumped out of his arms and apologized for it not being a side hug. We walked while side hugging and then he left to deal with a problem. Both of his grandma's were there and they were telling me to get out of there. They told me I shouldn't be there with all this crazy. It was too late for them, but I should leave.

At this time I was wearing shorts while the grandmothers were trying to talk some sense into me. I showed them that I was wearing shorts so how could I be a Duggar.

I don't remember much beyond that. Just how weird it was. I also was younger and not married in my dream. I haven't been on FreeJinger in a while, and I don't usually watch the show, so I am confused as to why I am dreaming about them.

I had my first Duggar dream! I don't totally remember everything but Jill discovered FJ and got like scary religious, trying to save Jinger's soul and praying and going nuts. I don't really remember what happened after that. It was quite interesting.

When Baby Seewald arrives, I think Ben should be the mommy and Jessa should head out to work.

I just hope the baby learns speech from Jessa. Ben's speech pattern drives me bonkers.

He kinda. stops. talking uh. his sentences uh. are very. short. 8-)

I had a really dumb dream with Bin in it last night, I can't remember all of it because it was so dumb but Ijust remember sitting in a car with Bin, at the Duggar house, waiting for Jessa. I was sitting in the back seat waiting with Ben and apparently we were waiting a long time because he was starting to get mad, I finally said "Jessa made up her mind, she's not coming and she's leaving you. " he turned p around and looked at me like he was ready to hit me then I woke up. I normally have awesome dreams but the Duggar ones are always the most dull. My favorite dreams are when I get to go on a shopping spree where all the stores have my style of clothes and my sizes only! And I like my ghost hunting dreams too, they're scary in the dream but I wake up thinking how realistic it was

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic