IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

Dreamed I found out from FJ that the Duggars had been revealed to be the masterminds behind all of Trump's recent decisions. Everyone involved was barreling towards disgrace. I was pretty disappointed to wake up.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, albireo said:

Dreamed I found out from FJ that the Duggars had been revealed to be the masterminds behind all of Trump's recent decisions. Everyone involved was barreling towards disgrace. I was pretty disappointed to wake up.

Not often I'm able to awaken to a good chuckle!  If that takes the sting out of your having to wake up. ;-). Thanks for the post. 

• 1 month later...

I had a Maxwell dream last night. Melanie, NR Anna, and Elissa were shopping at some baby boutique. Elissa was due any day with a baby boy. She was talking about how they kept the entire pregnancy a secret from the blog and how Steve thought it was such a great idea. Melanie commented that she thought he would never go for it. 

• Upvote 1

I posted my dream from last night in the Adoptive "Mothers" part deux thread in Quiverfull of Snark that I'll copy below.

I had this really vivid dream last night where I stumbled across Kimi in person, who was running a store or something. From what I remember she'd somehow adopted three more children -- two boys and a girl (from India?) -- although I didn't see them. Concerned about her other four children, I pretended to be super interested in the content on her blog that I "really enjoyed" and I asked about them. She wouldn't give me a straight answer and instead decided to email me (it was a weird dream) information about what happened to each of the girls. I never got to read the email, but I somehow knew that they were all expelled from the house somehow (including Apple) and that Kimi had made some excuses for it.

I'm pretty sure I think about this family too much. It's nervewracking to not know the full extent of the situation (as we only have the point of view of the abuser) and watch helplessly from afar.

For background, Kimi is a Mormon single mother who adopted four girls from China in the span of two years. They all have special needs in one way or another, but it's speculated (and almost proven) that Kimi is making some of it up in order to control and isolate them. She runs a public blog where she regularly updates on how badly her girls are failing at school, life, being her daughters, etc. and has obvious favoritism for one over the others. She believes that she's the only person in the world qualified to help her children, and will rebuff others who have actively tried to assist her with her mounting grievances, including (but not limited to) school staff, therapists, and spiritual leaders. She's a real piece of work.

• 3 weeks later...

Dreamed I ran afoul of the Maxwells.

Details already hazy (and I do NOT want them to become more clear!) but Steve and Teri were mean, spiteful people and Reversal Anna was their sneering little minion. 

I was visiting friends in Leavenworth and inadvertently insulted someone or made some other innocent faux pas. Steve & Teri were on me from out of nowhere, berating me  and using sarcasm to goad and shame me.

My ex- was with me (no help, he!) and just smirked alongside S&T.  Desperate, I began to try to destroy small things but S&T only mocked me as "a sinner in REAL NEED of repentance."  

I drew a sketch to explain my feelings, and Teri responded by giving me a beautifully crafted watercolor she had done, far superior in every way to my own.  I was so frustrated!

I tried to explain to a crowd who'd gathered out of curiosity, but Teri's cutting remarks and Steve's looming presence (he was gesturing toward R. Anna and loudly lamenting how this dear, innocent young woman was being traumatized by the foul MJB) -- made it useless and I turned to run away.

And woke up SO glad that was over!  

What is going on?

jessa D.S., my least-favorite Dugter, was the soul of friendliness, cheerfulness and even a little self-directed humor in my last nigyt's dream!

Holy guacamole, the only ones left to dream about are the VF'ers. Make it stop before THAT  happens!

I had a dream last night I was with most of the duggars (luckily no JB&M and only jinger and below). I actually got along really well with joy and jinger and asked if joy and I could keep in touch via Facebook message ( in the dream I clarified that it would be through the family Facebook so that should be okay since anyone would have access to it). In my dream the male twins seemed so sad and lonely. They were also pretty tall! Jer spent time alone in the basement (because he wanted to, not like a banishment situation) and I hung out a lot with Jed. He actually had a crush on me, even though I'm a decent amount older, and was really sad when I left and wouldn't say goodbye to me. Those twins honestly just seemed so darn sad. It was kind of realistic feeling, so it stayed with me through out the day. Weird. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Those twins honestly just seemed so darn sad. It was kind of realistic feeling,

That was the thing with my dream of Jessa -- such a realistic feeling that she was a happy, easy-going young woman! Also she was humble ... so from all accounts my dream was inaccurate. But isn't it interesting that the realism was there in both dreams! 

Im back to dreaming about IRL people last night & appreciative!!!! LOL

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Upvote 1

I must have been reading too much from Lori and here on FJ because i had a dream last night about - Norwex cloths :laughing-rofl:

I was cleaning a very dirty table with my Norwex cloth and somebody asked me if they really are as good as Lori says. I wiped the table and it was now shining white and I told it really cleans everything.

Thank heavens there was no Lori, nor raw chicken juice!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I had a Maxwell dream last night. They seemed to live on some kind of farm - there was a whole big field to walk across before I got to their house.  And it was muddy and this dog ran out to greet me (in the dream I didn't know who it was and was terrified, but I guess it must have been Ellie).  So I finally got to the house, only one of my boots had gotten lost in the mud, and they gave me some slippers to wear and made weird jokes about it and I was surprised they were joking at all.  I looked around the house - I don't think Teri was there at all, but Steve was sitting at the head of the dining room table looking very busy - I think he might have just been reading a bible.  I went to the kitchen and hung out with the girls and tried very hard to pretend I was their brand of Christian so they wouldn't suspect anything (I'm not Christian at all, but being Jewish I know the first half of their bible pretty well at least....) - and they told me in the course of our conversations that Sarah, Anna, Jesse, and John were ALL in courtships (!) I'm sure that is wishful thinking on my part lol.  And when I got up to leave they gave me my one boot back and told me to come back any time, and I told them I would, and thought to myself that darn this means I can't share on FJ.

• Upvote 2

Gosh I had a Maxwell dream the another night. 

They all came to an outside party and young children were running riot. Stud John was looking hot and I kept offering him grape juice which he declined. My Mum agreed that the Maxwells were strange.

Then I got out my keyboard and put on a 'rock' beat and Stevie thought it reptative and ungodly. He then went on to say how it could be disabled..... 

i woke up without offering  john another tempting glass of wine. I couldn't sleep the next night.......

Miss Raquel was helping me pick out a tattoo...

We were in a mall full of tattoo shops and she was dragging me from one to another squealing with joy every time I went into a shop.

• Upvote 1

I had a dream where I was at my old high school bus stop, though for some reason I was waiting with kids of all ages when my district had staggered start times. Up walked three teenage girls, one of which was Jinger Duggar. We actually had a good conversation, chatty and a little funny snark, until the bus arrived! 

I'm not sure if this means I've been hanging out on FJ too much. :56247953c05d2_32(6): But I think it comes from wondering what any of them would be like away from each other, the cult, and the cameras.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I finally had a dream that involved some of the Duggars and I don't know where else to post it. 

The only part that I remember was that I was headed to a mandatory camping excursion with Jessa, Bin, Jill, Derick, and some random other people.  It was dark and raining and Derick insisted on driving us all to the camping spot, despite the fact that he had no idea where we were going.  He ended up getting us all lost and driving the van into a river.  He wanted to abandon the van and all of our stuff in this river but we decided to go back and salvage what we could from the van.  I just remember Derick standing off in the distance refusing to take anything from the van and Jessa being incredibly pissed off.

• Upvote 1

I was helping Michelle organize something and kept forgetting the names of her children so she handed me a list of names and numbers and told me just to shout out the numbers.

The children responded better to being addressed as a number than by name. They also had number necklaces like in "I, Mudd" from Star Trek TOS.

im13.png

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Had my first Duggar dream last night featuring Babe and Baaaabbbbeeee.

JinJer went to karaoke night and Jeremy proceeded to grab an uncomfortably phallic-shaped mic and rap Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow". 

This is why you shouldn't listen to music while reading your Queer Sexuality seminar syllabus and then FJ right before bed.

I can still see the image in my head of Jeremy yelling "Said little bitch you couldn't    fuck with me if you wanted to!" into a dildo.

:brainbleach::brainbleach::tw_flushed:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Not really a fundie dream,  but the past few nights I've dreamed I was living in an RV. A nice clean RV with just 2 children and plenty of food. And I wasn't singing for anything neither.

In reality I don't think I'd like to live in one.I'm not even sure about holidaying in an RV.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

Not really a fundie dream,  but the past few nights I've dreamed I was living in an RV. A nice clean RV with just 2 children and plenty of food. And I wasn't singing for anything neither.

In reality I don't think I'd like to live in one.I'm not even sure about holidaying in an RV.

Ooo, I spent a week in one and LOVED it!

Wasn't living, just vacationing, but here's my experience.

Of course the location may have made a difference - mostly rural area with lots of driving between sights to see. Advantages: we set our own schedule, didn't have to call ahead for room rezzies; could pull over any place appropriate and have a lie-down, a snack; we knew exactly who had used the bathroom and bed the night before (after we picked it up, of course); the rental place was aces to work with. 

Yes, there were gasoline costs but when we factored out the costs of room rentals it was about even. And there was one day when we rolled into town and almost panicked because all the RV camps were full up -- but we found very reasonable parking in a lot that the owner was able to use for the purpose in times of high volume. 

Waking life was a (good) dream fit me in an RV!

Sirry for thread drift! While I'm at it: Free Jana!

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

I had a dream last night that I befriended a Duggar offspring named Jillette. Not to be confused with Jill, although Jillette was nicknamed Jill.  Jillette had all the positive attributes that FJers have found in Jessa and Jinger. I made plans to hang out with Jillette, and then was shocked that they showed up dressed in masculine clothes with a fake beard and asked to be called Daniel. Daniel said this was how he presented when away from the Duggars and other fundies. We just hung out and had fun. Then Daniel got up to shower and change back into “Jillette” in order to go back to the TTH. While Daniel was gone I talked to a friend who was there about how while Daniel and I disagreed on a lot of political issues (like support of Trump), I hoped to talk to him more about LGBTQ rights.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:09 AM, Seahorse Wrangler said:

I once had a dream I lived in a RV with JRod. Not sure if I actually woke myself up screaming, or waking myself up by the sounds of my screams were part of my nightmare dream.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I had a dream I met Jessa. I was super psyched and she told me she only wanted 3 or 4 kids. I kept thinking do I tell Free Jinger? Not my first Duggar dream just the most recent. Sooo I'm weird, but according to this thread at least I'm not alone.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

WHAT THE ELL WAS THAT?

Dreamed BigDaddy and BigMama Junebug were in real financial trouble because of Doug Phillips.  Among other unwise financial decisions, They had a companion with them who was useless but who they couldn’t fire because Doug had gotten them to sign a contract employing her. 

They were absolutely refusing to give me any details that I might use to help them break the contract, but I was just as determined to find out!  Woke feeling unexpectedly rested, anyway.  

ETA: and part of the dream took place in an RV!

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Haha 2

Had a dream that I was courting James Duggar, even though I'm several years older than him. My sister was also courting JD. We weren't really allowed to talk to them much but I remember James smiling at me from across the room. We also had to go to their church, which was more like a lecture hall. Everyone was taking notes like it was a class. I was trying to learn whatever the church was teaching but there were two snobby girls who thought I wasn't good enough for their church or for the Duggars and they kept making snide comments.

(James is still a minor, isn't he? Why the hell did my brain give me a dream about courting him? It doesn't help that he's also kinda my pet Duggar.)

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2018 at 12:22 AM, GoddessOfVictory said:

(James is still a minor, isn't he? Why the hell did my brain give me a dream about courting him? It doesn't help that he's also kinda my pet Duggar.)

Yes, he's 16 (17 in July)

• Thank You 2

Last night I dreamed I was having coffee at an outside restaurant  with Michele Dugger.  Asked her if she was depressed, she grabbed my arm and answered yes!  Asked her if she would see a Dr. And take meds, she said she would so off to the clinic we went! Drove her and her meds home, Jim Boob kicked me off the property.  Didn't even try to save me!  But Michele has her pills!  I can't believe I'm actually dreaming about these people. Now I'm feeling sorry for Michele.  In that dream she was so scared.

• Upvote 1

I've had a couple of fundie dreams recently. The first one I was helping Jessa with her shopping while the other family members plus Michelle were there, but we were doing our own thing. The most recent one was that I was a student at Crown College with everyone I went to public school with, which was weird because I haven't been in public school in like 5 years. 

• Upvote 2