IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

I've had a couple of Fundie dreams. The first was that I had gone to stay at the Dugger's and it was a panicky type of dream in that the main elements were that Boob and J'chelle would not let me leave the compound.

I had my first Maxwell dream last week. I was at their house with my parents, goodness knows why, and they were just busy with their schedule. The woman were cleaning and Stevie and two of the sons were there and they just ignored us whilst they laid a new floor. I just kept trying to get my parents to DANCE whilst trying to defraud them by rolling up my jeans (Thank goodness it was just that!) to show a bit of male leg. Just before I woke up I noticed they had a big plasma BEAST on the wall, though not sure what was on. Most odd!

Luckily, I've not had any Davey dreams - yet. :brain-bleach:

I had a dandy fundie nightmare last night. I was undercover for FJ trying to infiltrate the cult & figure out how we could break it up. Anyhow, I was terrified the fundies would figure out I wasn't one of them. They made me hang out with the women & cook the whole time. They made me feel bad for not being as holy as they think they are. It was a stressful dream....

I've had a couple of Fundie dreams. The first was that I had gone to stay at the Dugger's and it was a panicky type of dream in that the main elements were that Boob and J'chelle would not let me leave the compound.

I had my first Maxwell dream last week. I was at their house with my parents, goodness knows why, and they were just busy with their schedule. The woman were cleaning and Stevie and two of the sons were there and they just ignored us whilst they laid a new floor. I just kept trying to get my parents to DANCE whilst trying to defraud them by rolling up my jeans (Thank goodness it was just that!) to show a bit of male leg. Just before I woke up I noticed they had a big plasma BEAST on the wall, though not sure what was on. Most odd!

Luckily, I've not had any Davey dreams - yet. :brain-bleach:

For some reason, I read that as plasma BREAST...

I had my first fundie dream a few night's ago, compliments of the Maxwells, which is unusual, because I can't really seem to muster a lot of interest in them. If someone points out something happened on their blog in particular, I'll take a peek, but that's about all.

So, anywhoo, I dreamed that my husband and I went on a nice, relaxing vacation in the woods. We rented a cabin with some property around it. In the dream I was having coffee on the porch when I saw a blonde woman and a little boy waiting near the gravel road with suitcases. I remember thinking that I had seen her somewhere before. Evidently the Maxwell's were living on the property adjacent to ours, because in the middle of the day, there was lots of yelling and commotion. We went out to see what the fuss was all about and evidently Steve and Teri and the rest of the cult were very upset because Anna Marie and Christopher had decided to blow that pop stand and branch out on their own.

Looking back, Christopher and Anna are probably among the least likely to leave, so I dunno what's up with that.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Me three! And then it took me another beat to link beast=TV.

I had a Duggars dream last night. I was watching the TV and a commercial came on for a new Duggars show, kind of like an exposé. The first bit of it was actually Boob and J'chelle in a talking head, J'chelle looking like she always does, while Boob says "we want you guys to see is have sex. We literally want you guys to see us having sex, so we are gonna take you on a journey where it's just me, Michelle and our film crew"

NIGHTMARES.

Then I must have started watching the show and we see Joy crying on a bed, one of the howlers come in and ask why she's crying - she breaks down and tells him she's sick of the creeps. She got hot on twice by old guys at a signing and she had to go along with it. Howler calls J'chelle in: but now for some reason Joy is wearing Mom Jeans, a pink sleeveless top and cut her hair to shoulder length - J'chelle comes in "what's wrong, Katie" and Joy actually says to her "my name is not Katie, fuck!" -- I remember 'watching my dream and hearing those words come out of Joy's mouth and thinking OH MY GOD, FJ WILL LOVE THIS! - I even did a search and there was nothing!

Anyways, Joy told her mother about the creepy guys and J'chelle began rumbling off some bible crap, saying how there's no way they would let them touch here cause she's an unmarked woman and it'd be sinful, but Joy needed to go along with the act to keep the men interested.

That's when I woke up.

Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out in the TTH during filming, and all of a sudden Jill busted out with "I'm through with all of this! I'm going to tell you what really goes on here!" And she started talking about all the off-camera stuff, and then she lit up a cigarette! I was like "I don't approve of smoking, but GO JILL!!" 8-)

So... I literally JUST (woke up fifteen minutes ago) dreamed that I'd somehow convinced the Duggars that I was "interested in their culture" so that I could visit the compound for a week or two and secretly do some muckraking... it went okay at first, with them showing me everything all proudly, but by the third day, I'd lost my temper and screamed at them for being horrible abusive parents and Jim Bob kicked me out with his face all serious, which was somehow absolutely terrifying. I came back because I was unwilling to end my muckraking experience, but then I realized they'd been filming the whole thing, so my loss of temper would be on the show and probably framed really badly...

Then Jim Bob made me pray with his pastor, along with other "offenders", including several prisoners in prison uniforms and a poor teenage gay boy who they were trying to "cure". I lost my temper there too and yelled at everyone in front of all 19 kids, telling them that they didn't have to believe this stuff and that there was a better world out there.

JB and Michelle FREAKED OUT, especially because the kids looked interested, and kicked me out for real. Then they started desperately trying to undo the damage that I had caused (you know how in dreams you can watch things that you're not present for? That's what it was.) Michelle started going on about how, when Jill and Derick marry, they'll get the guest room in the Duggar compound, they won't have to stay in the girls' dorm. (!!!) And then she told Joy that she wasn't allowed to say the word "pee" because it was inappropriate. Then she started stalking my Twitter account, to see if there was anything incriminating about me that they could tell TLC.

Honestly, I'm still shaking.

• 2 weeks later...

had a dream last night that michelle gave birth to #20. and named him wilson.

perhaps i was likening michelle to tom hanks in castaway, and baby wilson... was likely a volleyball.

Wilson.jpg

I had a dream not that long ago that I was Jim Bob's daughter from his first marriage. :? I have no idea how the backstory to that horrifying discovery came about but I was in the Duggar compound and the J-slaves were asking me about sex and boys. They were listening with fascinated horror. My interactions with Jim Bob were really stiff and horrible and he kept trying to convert me.

I woke up feeling vaguely dirty.

I had a dream not that long ago that I was Jim Bob's daughter from his first marriage. :? I have no idea how the backstory to that horrifying discovery came about but I was in the Duggar compound and the J-slaves were asking me about sex and boys. They were listening with fascinated horror. My interactions with Jim Bob were really stiff and horrible and he kept trying to convert me.

I woke up feeling vaguely dirty.

:hug: I'll admit - I feel sympathetic vague dirtiness too. I hope a long, hot shower helped.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I worked for 5 summers as a camp counselor at a summer camp and I had this dream last week, about being at camp with all the Duggar girls. It was kind of a sad dream, they couldn't do the regular activities because they couldn't meet the dress code required for safety measures. No rock climbing, no canoe, no pool and no sky high forest adventure. Until, (and this is the weird, kind of funny part) Jill and Jessa come up to me to tell me they can wear shorts or pants because they are courting now. So they could pass in front of all their sisters. Man! Now that I think about it, dream!Jill and dream!Jessa sounded kind of bitchy. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream last night that i was a j'slave and i was chaperoning jill and derick on a date. i got word that they wanted to kiss before marriage, so i spoke to jim bob about allowing to do it. i even said "alyssa bates clearly kissed before marriage, and she still loves the lord!" hahahaha. it was so weird, but jim bob ended up going for it, and jillNdill ended up getting to kiss.

Latest in a couple nights' less-than-enjoyable dreams -- last night I dreamed that after having been lost for several hopeless hours, I was reunited with family, only to look up and see James and Stacy McDonald watching me!

James was all graciousness and pleasance, Stacy was narrow-eyed and cautious. It probably didn't help that I recognized two pieces of wall décor from Big Mama Junebug's house, and complimented the McDonalds for having the good taste to buy my mom's old, used décor.

Worst part was realizing that they'd moved to my neighborhood.

.... I think I need to change something about my bedtime habits! Sunday night's dream was icky enough, but Monday's, with those two scam artists----!!!! Yi!

:|

I dreamed that after months of planning and fundraising, FJ got together and freed the Duggar girls! (Except Jill; we brought her to Derick's and let her keep Jenny with her, since she asked to). We snuck into the girls' room, and Jinger and Joy were in on it, so they convinced the others to also go. Out the window, that is! Joy left Siah a note with her new address, so he could choose to go or stay.

We brought the girls to a couple of safe houses, forged new IDs for them, and got them into college/the appropriate school level.

I dreamed that after months of planning and fundraising, FJ got together and freed the Duggar girls! (Except Jill; we brought her to Derick's and let her keep Jenny with her, since she asked to). We snuck into the girls' room, and Jinger and Joy were in on it, so they convinced the others to also go. Out the window, that is! Joy left Siah a note with her new address, so he could choose to go or stay.

We brought the girls to a couple of safe houses, forged new IDs for them, and got them into college/the appropriate school level.

OH GOD wouldn't that be perfect. If only...

I had a dream about Jessa and Ben last night, they had gotten married and for some reason, she found a picture of him with another girl (like very soon after the wedding, but the pic was old). So she comes to find out that he did have a girlfriend prior to her. And low and behold, he wasn't a virgin either!!! lol!!

I actually dreamed that the Smuggars moved into my town and for some unknown reason I was showing them around. There's this beautiful church in my town, it's the oldest building we have and I was about to enter it with Anna and Smuggar. Then in the dream, I told myself it would be better not to go in, because it's a catholic church and I didn't want to upset them. Dream!Vivimusic was way too nice.

I had this terrifying dream last night that I was pregnant (that part alone was terrifying lol) and that Michelle Duggar was giving me a ride to the hospital (not sure how that works considering that's like 3500km distance lol). In my dream she kept telling me that if I didn't want the baby she would take him, and I kept telling her back that I really didn't want the baby, but I didn't want her to have it either. When I told her I didn't want her to have the child she let out this really loud scream and pushed me out of a moving car. Apparently at that point I punched my sleeping bf in the face & he woke me up and said "no more fundies damnit!" and deleted 19KAC off the PVR lol.

i had the most fucked up dream earlier. i've been having trouble sleeping and when i finally got some sleep this morning, i had a dream where i was jessa, and i was trying to convince ben that i didn't want to be fundy anymore, and that gothard rules were bullshit and i was OVER IT. he wasn't having any of it, so i (jessa) tried stroking his thigh (ew) and KISSING the side of his face... he started crying and told me 'this is not what the Lord wants for us'... i (jessa) ran off very angry at benbob.... came back, somehow with his blonde sister in short shorts. told him i wanted to break off the courtship and me (actuallyjessica) was thinking 'whoa... wait until FJ hears that jessa is breaking up with ben!'

i feel bad for dream ben. dream jessa seemed like such a horny little bitch. hahaha. i am disgusted and confused because i don't find ben at all attractive.. i'm happily married and ben's like 6 years younger than me. ewww.

I once dreamed that I went to Jill's wedding, but it was really small and they were doing the whole pre-wedding dress/makeup thing when Jill spilled something on her dress and freaked out. Derick came in to help and the only way he could get her to calm down was to kiss her.

Sadly I dreamed the other night I was trying to explain to my husband why someone as fundie as Jill marrying someone not as fundie like Derrik was a big deal. I went through the whole he went to school, celebrated ebil Halloween, went to college and he was looking at me like I was nuts. I was trying to convince him this was the moment Jill broke free. :lol:

Last night I dreamt I was at Jill's wedding. They didn't know I was from FJ but then I started posting to FJ and got caught. And sadly you all called me a psycho for crashing their wedding.

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic