IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

Had a Duggar dream last night: DQ and Boob were at a large charity event that had several homeless people directing traffic in the parking lot. DQ and Boob gave each of the parking attendants a tiny fork and spoon so that they (the parking attendants) would have something to eat with when they ate out of garbage bins later that night. The recipients were like, What the fuck? I had the same reaction when I woke up.

• Upvote 1

First post woo hoo....after being a lurker for about 7 years :? I had a dream that Benessa announced they were having a girl by handing out pink cardigans. I suggested they name the baby Faith, but Jessa said they hadn't decided on a name yet. In my waking life, I realised Faith is Johannah's middle name so they probably won't go with that.

Last night i dreamt that i had tl live at the duggar house for some reason. The girls were nice to me, but Michelle acted so weird towards me, talking in a baby voice and feeling intimidated by a woman in her house who wasn't her family. In an outing, JD (who looked like joseph) decided to have steamy hand sex with me. It was weird, and when the family found out, everyone including JB was delighted, except for Michelle, who had some crazy eyes on the works and looked like she wanted to kill me.

I don't know if i am crazy or just need sex. :cray-cray:

I dreamed that two decorators were redoing my house. Their main concern was to take out all the animals first. It was then that I noticed dozens of animals walking around. I wanted to keep the baby giraffe but they didn't allow me to.

They repainted the house and it ended up looking more spacious and with updated furniture. Thanks for the idea, Jana, Jinger and Joy.

Holy heck. I've never read any of this forum, but I wanted to share the dream I had last night, in which Jaynee Lockwood showed up in my neighborhood (which is the most unlikely thing in the world - I don't live in America). I took her in - it was her plus her ten youngest, the older two were away at school, and she explained that her husband had beat her, molested the kids, and she ran away. I took them in and fed them, and explained that I knew them from their blog, and she kept being like "you're so kind, are you SURE you're not a Christian?" (haha, I'm DEFINITELY not!) And I kept firmly reminding the kids that they had to keep the door LOCKED in case not nice people were around (by which I meant their father). edit: oh, and I also told her that I'm fascinated by big families because I'm infertile and am not likely to have one (which is true).

I dreamed that I had gone to see some young kittens, hoping to adopt one (or two) and, of course, it was at the Duggar compound.

Boob was going on about how the kittens were being "raised with character" and Michelle just sat gazed at him and smiled vacantly. And, when one of the kittens had a digestive upset on me (not on the towel, on me), only Grandma Mary and Jana actually noticed and found a shirt that I could wear while that one was washed. And, in the dream, I did adopt two of them.

So I posted this dream I had a few months ago on the Duggars and Bates Confessions tumblr but here it is - I was at the Duggar home and I met the family, hung out, etc. and everything was going well until Jedidiah confessed to me that he had knocked up a girl. He said that even though his whole family was shunning him he loved the girl and would take care of the baby.

I had another dream more recently - I was in love with Jinger in the dream. Even though I'm a straight woman, I have a little crush on Jinger. In the dream, I was in the compound again and I was hanging out with Jinger when I confessed my crush to her; instead of telling me to find Jesus or something weird, she said she also liked me and that she wanted to run. Thought these dreams were too funny.

I have yet to have my first Duggar dream, praying it will be tonight! But I have this sort of weird crush on JD, in real life. My crush on JD defies all logic because he is absolutely NOT my type. I was always attracted to the bad boys and if the bad boy happened to be a sailor.. that is a bonus for me. So why JD? I have no answer for my JD thing but I feel there are a lot of women like me out there, they just don't want to admit it. It's kind of like a secret JD society where we just internalize our feelings for JD but we know there are many more out there just like us. I think we need a secret handshake or a secret hair toss so we can identify each other without having to say a word.

• 5 months later...

I've been spending too much time in the Baby Seewald thread, apparently. I had a long and involved dream about the wedding of his parents. Somehow I was Ben and Jessa's age and we were all draped over each other on the couch - except I was hanging out in sweatpants or workout clothes and Jessa was already in her wedding dress.

Then the photographer wandered in and I told them to get off the couch, so I wouldn't be in their wedding pictures eating noodles. I have no idea where that last part came from!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe it's my pregnancy sending me nuts, but I had a dream about the Duggars last night.

Josiah was "CEO" of Duggar Aviation, which was now a big airline company and I was desperately trying to have Jim Bob give me a job. I have no clue why I was in the Duggar house. I felt like Famy, trying to mooch off of the Duggar's popularity.

Very weird.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has dreams about the Duggars. At the height of both Joshgates, when I was knee deep in tabloid stories and FJ catch up reading, I would have dreams about them. It was always the strangest thing. When you're snarking on something/someone so hard, though, how can you not do it in your sleep?

I recently had a dream where I was with the Duggars in the Zombie Apocalypse. If I found myself in that situation in real life, I would probably run screaming from the Duggars and take my chances with the Zombies.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure I've had a couple of dreams about the Duggars/a Duggar, the latest was on November 7th (I usually write down all my dreams.)

I was sitting on a bench in a big park with my mother and some other women I didn't know. We were all waiting for something that had to do with me, I think it was chess related because earlier that day I had advanced in a big chess tournament even though I wasn't very good at it. I had some information that I hadn't shared with everyone that made the other women anxious, but when they overheard me telling my mother the info, they calmed down. Suddenly I noticed a girl sitting by herself on another bench not far away from us. The stood up and slowly walked towards us. From her long skirt and long, curly hair I recognized her as Jessa Duggar. She said something to us in Norwegian that didn't really make sense to us, but we all got the feeling that she wanted to be included in whatever we were up to. We didn't say anything to her. When Jessa turned around and walked away, we all looked at each other and were thinking the same thing, that Jessa's behaviour was a little bit weird, because she had no relations to us at all.

• 2 weeks later...

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I and my niece were on our way back home from somewhere. We got in a small plane (but where we were was more like a room) that turned out to be a Duggar Aviation plane being flown by Josh.  After we took off, Josh got out of the pilot's seat and walked away to go schmooze with JB and some other people.  Eventually I noticed that we were flying lower and lower, and I got Josh's attention long enough to ask him if we should have been flying that low (by this time, we were very near the ground).  He said no, took the plane back up, and again left the pilot's seat to go hang out.  Again the plane lost altitude.  I don't remember if Josh ever got back in the pilot's seat, but eventually we landed safely.

So my dream the other night where I was at a hair brushing party with Jill, Jinger,Jana and some girl from high school. There was lots of brushing and giggling and then it got weird, the hair came to life and started attacking us. I can't remember much else just that I woke up with my hair stuck in head board. 

• Upvote 1

I don't really remember the details, but I was hanging out with Jill and Jana and I was telling them how great it was to have my own money because you can do anything with Amazon Prime. It was interesting. They're very nice people in my dreams.

• Upvote 1

I had a dream quite a while back that John David Duggar came out to his family as gay. JB tried to physically attack him, but Jana and Jessa shielded JD and tried to get JB to calm down. Jill was hugging JD and telling him that she loved and supported him. So, I wish a situation like that would be handled in a similar manner in real life, but that's never gonna happen. 

• Upvote 1

I had a dream a couple of nights back that my friend announced that she was in a courtship with Lawson Bates, she then started talking to me about the pros of courtship and saving your heart for that special person. She then told me that she wanted to introduce me to the family, Kelly would help me find someone. Lord jesus, I need to stop reading here before I go to bed. 

I had a Duggar related dream. In real life, I have a friend who is pregnant and due in February. In the dream I had a very long conversation warning her about the dangers of naming her baby "Spurgeon." She kept telling me they liked the name and was still going to consider it. I was frustrated, so I went up to several other friends and told them that Spurgeon was a ridiculous name and that they should try to stop our pregnant friend from giving her baby that name.

• Upvote 3

So I  had a Duggar  dream last night and had to share.  I have to  preface it by  saying that  last night I was watching the  What Not to Wear  marathon on  TLC so loads of  commercials for  the  Counting  On  series.  At the same time, I was looking at pictures  of  my friend  as a bridesmaid in her sister's wedding.  Also I dress  pretty  modestly and don't  like how I look in pants so I wear skirts.  I am in remission from cancer, but before the cancer my hair was about the  length of the Duggars and I hope to get it back to that.  In other word, I could blend in pretty easily with the Duggars until they knew any of my views . 

Anyway,  in my dream I seemed to be  at the wedding reception of some fundie that I somehow knew.   People were giving toasts about the "godly"  couple.  It actually looked  fancier than the typical Duggar   reception but there  was no alcohol.  (I was thinking WTF, no wine?)  So Anna comes up to  me and said it was just precious to see me again, she  introduces  herself to my new (real)  husband and  he gives me a "how do you know Anna Duggar " look.  She then says she really was praying that I would be  there  because  she was wondering if I could come down  to   the house for a visit  so we could have some fellowship and  talk some.  I mumble  something about not being really religious  and  she said she knows, but I may be just  the  person  who  would  be good for her.  She then asked if I had met the rest of the "clan" and  I say no.  She then said great, and  takes out her datebook  where she had already  written  my  name on what dates she wanted me to come.    On one of the dates  she had written" kids' psychologist"  I then ask if the house she  lives in is wheelchair accessible (I use one)  and she  said  the part I would be in is,  We then confirm dates. (for June if anyone cares, lol)  I remember thinking "now  I can tell freejinger exactly what is happening"

In the next scene  my  husband and I are at Anna's  house  (no Josh)  and  it seems like we just got there as she seems nervous,  She keeps offering us food and coffee.  She has a basket with magazines and I'm a little surprised to see  regular entertainment magazines in it.  We  are playing with the kids as she breastfeeds.  I look  at my  phone ( at streaming news)  and Josh is being sued  by another woman.  I  whisper to my husband about it  and we whisper about whether to tell Anna.  Then I wake up. 

It was an intense dream and in some ways I wish it was true. 

Edited by sassy41
clarity is good.
  • Upvote 1

Last year, I believe it was, I dreamed that I was at a Christian retreat center and the Duggars were there.  It wasn't the present-day Duggars but more like the 2010 Duggars.  Jim Bob wasn't in the dream.  I went to the house they were renting to visit them.  The kids were all well-behaved and very polite to me.  I remember interacting with Jill, in particular. Michelle, on the other hand, acted very condescending and self-righteous.  She was wearing one of those Peter Pan-collared frumper dresses.  I was wearing jeans.

Needless to say, my impression of her in my dream was far less than favorable.  

I've had two dreams about the Duggars in the last month or so. In the first dream I am with the Duggars staying in a log cabin out in the woods. The property had a series of creeks running through it and everything was really muddy. So I'm talking with the older kids trying to figure out what cars we can take to get back to town when Jill emerges from this little lean-to garage in a great big  glass sphere with robotic arms and legs. Jill was on this contraption that looked like an elliptical trainer inside the glass sphere, feet peddling and arms pushing the handlebars on each side. The the faster she ran on the trainer, the quicker the robot could run. The rest of my dream is me as Jill rushing through the streams and forest like Sonic the Hedgehog.

My most recent dream was about Derek. So I'm really excited cause he's going to take me hiking, but when he shows up to pick me up he's upset because I don't have the proper gear. He also does not look healthy at all and I can tell he DOES NOT want to take me hiking. But we press on and stop at some lodge to pick up a coat and proper hiking shoes, the whole time he is passive aggressively letting me know how much of a chore it is. I woke up before we got to the actual hiking... but I don't think I missed out.

• Upvote 1

I dreamt Jonh David Duggar had gotten one of the bates girls pregnant. Then it changed and it was lawson bates and a random fundie girl. Lawson wanted her to have an abortion so it wouldn't be know they had had sex outside marriage. And suddenly there was soap all over my bedroom floor and lawson exited skating.

And suddenly there was soap all over my bedroom floor and lawson exited skating.

This made me laugh out loud! :pb_lol:

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic