IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

I dreamt I was a rebellious Jslave who decided to streak through the house just to piss off their parents.

I dreamt that Jill and Derrick had been married for awhile, and Jill was pregnant with their first child. When she went into labor, she started crying because she was in so much pain. Michelle looked at her and said, "Do you think you're the only one who has gone through this pain? Grow up and stop crying."

FJ has caused me to get Duggar dreams quite often. They usually are as boring as the show, but the one from last night is worth sharing.

---

I was a the TTH, and there was a small picnic gathering going on. For some reason, all the older girls were crowded around me at a table asking me marriage/intimacy questions (VERY STRANGE). Then some random girl walks up, and it turns out to be a girl John David is courting. She was a fundie-lite convert, but raised very normally (more so than Derrick).

That was all they could focus on - JD's special lady friend.

---

Confirmed - JD enters courtship.

This is my dream, and I felt really awful for it, I don't understand why.

I dreamed that I married Derick. I met the Duggars and decided that I was in love with Derick, and he wanted to marry me too (pre-marriage to Jill), and I told my husband that I was leaving him for Derick. He was all upset, but he let me go.

And then I realized I was not that in love with him, and wtn to ask my husband if he'd take me back. He said yes.

Not a bad dream, just kind of "why did I dream that.

I have an unhealthy fascination with the Duggars trying to find something odd or wrong because there is no ideal perfect family.

Well it was about 4 years ago when I was pregnant. I had a dream that Jim Bob tried to be my friend then stabbed me in the back and laughed at me, leaving me to die in a field.

Has anyone else have dreams of the Duggars?

And last night I dreamt I was dating Rob kardashian but instead of hustlers being Kim, Khloe, and kourtney, they were the MAXWELL sisters. I wanted to impress them and so rob and I scoured the mall looking for pretty long skirts. But they were all the wrong size. We walked around a mall until 11pm trying to find nice skirts instead of plain jean ones.

I work split shifts and when I can, I sleep in between. My first morning shift always starts at 530 am.

Anyway this morning between shifts I had a dream I was on a regular passenger train. Just so happened that the Smuggars were on board also. Most people thought "ok whatever....cool."

Then out of nowhere everything went dark (I guess the train was running at night) and big spotlights went on Josh and Anna to announce a pregnancy. They had cameras mounted on the train ceiling and a large TV screen also mounted high. On the tv screen was the announcement in big bright colorful text. Anna looked mortified and Josh looked absolutely lost. Fake smiles all around.

Anyway after the applause died down in the train I went to look for my cell phone and laptop so I could specifically get on this forum and tell everyone what I saw. :stir-pot: I have been reading too much of this forum even before I joined. :D

My cell phone and laptop were not to be found. I immediately think WTF! Then as I was about to go talk to someone about possible stolen property there was some tiny woman with a giant plastic bag full of cell phones. I got really mad as anyone can imagine and I said, "What right do you have taking people's belongings without telling them?"

She replied, "So no one could send information out until the official announcement was over and properly recorded."

I was livid in the dream. Then my alarm went off so I could get dressed for the next shift. Wish I had longer to experience more of that dream!

So this is what happens when I go on FJ straight before bed...

I was visiting my sister in NY and sitting in Central Perk (the coffee shop from Friends). For some reason a few of the Bates Boys were there. I started flirting with Lawson and we exchanged emails. In the emails I managed to convince him of the evils of ATI, we got married and adopted Jordyn.

I dreamed I was going swimming at the local Y, but when i got there, I couldn't find my swimsuit bottoms. I had on the tank and wrapped my towel around my waist, planning to slip it off and jump in the pool quickly. But the Duggars were already in the pool, NAKED!

JimBoob told me, "Jump on in, the water's fine!"

So I dropped my towel and went it, nude from the waist down. Michelle took me off to side of the pool and told me to either put on bottoms and be modest, or be happy with what God gave me and take off the top. Her boobs were floating on top of the water and they had huge nipples like gingersnaps.

Then I woke up.

I dreamed I was going swimming at the local Y, but when i got there, I couldn't find my swimsuit bottoms. I had on the tank and wrapped my towel around my waist, planning to slip it off and jump in the pool quickly. But the Duggars were already in the pool, NAKED!

JimBoob told me, "Jump on in, the water's fine!"

So I dropped my towel and went it, nude from the waist down. Michelle took me off to side of the pool and told me to either put on bottoms and be modest, or be happy with what God gave me and take off the top. Her boobs were floating on top of the water and they had huge nipples like gingersnaps.

Then I woke up.

what a nightmare! :pink-shock:

i had a dream last night that i went to some camp pretending to be a fundie and the duggars were there and i finally came across them... used my fundie speak and everyone fell for it for a few days and then they found out i was a sinner~ and delivered a letter which i read when i woke up, which said i was to pack my belongings and to leave the camp. i couldn't believe how much the duggars looked like their pictures. jim bob looked exactly the same, and his hair looked like plastic in real life. michelle was so tiny and jill's gum-to-tooth ratio was even larger :|

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Duggar dream last night. It was one of those dreams that started off completely different, and morphed into this one.

I was back at my old high school (I seem to be there a lot in my dreams), but somehow the school was now in America (I am Australian). We went into the old maths classroom for a Christian seminar. Michelle was there, and my mum went up the front and sat with her. There were no chairs, everyone was sitting on the floor, except for a blowup mattress at the back of the room. I was the last one in, so I laid down on the mattress and got under the covers.

The dude up the front started talking (young guy), and then Jill, Derrick, Jessa and Ben came in. Jill and Derrick sat on the mattress in front of me, and Ben and Jessa laid down near my feet. I tried to scoot over to make room for everyone, but no one seemed to mind. There were Howlers running everywhere and no one paid them much attention. My mum was talking to Michelle, and the preacher/speaker just kept talking.

Next thing I know, I feel someone rubbing my leg. I look over, and it's Ben, and he is smiling at me. Jessa knows, but just smiles too. I thought it was weird and I didn't want to cause a fuss, so I just stayed there. Then Jill and Jessa start moving around, rather than sitting still. Jill is lying on the mattress and Derrick is leaning over her. I thought to myself "Oh well, they are married now, I guess it's no big deal", and then I see Jessa and Ben tickling and touching each other. Jessa then launches at Ben and gives him a quick kiss on the lips and then shrieks. Everyone in the room stops talking and looks in our direction. I wanted to cover up for Jessa, so I say "Sorry, that was me, I accidentally bumped Jessa". That seems to satisfy everyone and they go back to talking/listening.

At this point I am thinking to myself "Well, at least I can tell FJ that they definitely practice kissing before marriage!" and I'm wondering how Michelle can be so oblivious. Everyone is telling her how wonderful she is as a mother, and the littles are running amok around the room and the two older girls are fooling around in public.

Then the pastor dude is handing out plates of lollies, and he gives us all a plate. The couples are still fooling around and I get bumped by a stray arm/leg and my lollies go flying all over the floor. Once again, everyone is looking at me so I apologise and try to make out like I am a ditz to cover up for the couples. Everyone goes back to what they are doing and I start cleaning up/sorting lollies out and hope that no one notices the two couples going for it on the mattress in the back of the room.

After that I woke up. Weird.

I had a Duggar dream last night. It was one of those dreams that started off completely different, and morphed into this one.

I was back at my old high school (I seem to be there a lot in my dreams), but somehow the school was now in America (I am Australian). We went into the old maths classroom for a Christian seminar. Michelle was there, and my mum went up the front and sat with her. There were no chairs, everyone was sitting on the floor, except for a blowup mattress at the back of the room. I was the last one in, so I laid down on the mattress and got under the covers.

The dude up the front started talking (young guy), and then Jill, Derrick, Jessa and Ben came in. Jill and Derrick sat on the mattress in front of me, and Ben and Jessa laid down near my feet. I tried to scoot over to make room for everyone, but no one seemed to mind. There were Howlers running everywhere and no one paid them much attention. My mum was talking to Michelle, and the preacher/speaker just kept talking.

Next thing I know, I feel someone rubbing my leg. I look over, and it's Ben, and he is smiling at me. Jessa knows, but just smiles too. I thought it was weird and I didn't want to cause a fuss, so I just stayed there. Then Jill and Jessa start moving around, rather than sitting still. Jill is lying on the mattress and Derrick is leaning over her. I thought to myself "Oh well, they are married now, I guess it's no big deal", and then I see Jessa and Ben tickling and touching each other. Jessa then launches at Ben and gives him a quick kiss on the lips and then shrieks. Everyone in the room stops talking and looks in our direction. I wanted to cover up for Jessa, so I say "Sorry, that was me, I accidentally bumped Jessa". That seems to satisfy everyone and they go back to talking/listening.

At this point I am thinking to myself "Well, at least I can tell FJ that they definitely practice kissing before marriage!" and I'm wondering how Michelle can be so oblivious. Everyone is telling her how wonderful she is as a mother, and the littles are running amok around the room and the two older girls are fooling around in public.

Then the pastor dude is handing out plates of lollies, and he gives us all a plate. The couples are still fooling around and I get bumped by a stray arm/leg and my lollies go flying all over the floor. Once again, everyone is looking at me so I apologise and try to make out like I am a ditz to cover up for the couples. Everyone goes back to what they are doing and I start cleaning up/sorting lollies out and hope that no one notices the two couples going for it on the mattress in the back of the room.

I'm sorry, but that is AWESOME! :lol:

hahaha. wasn't it weird to see people kiss, who you've never seen kiss (and probably haven't)? like the pic of jessa and ben from their vacation/mission trip - it looks like they're holding hands, but they aren't. ben's walking in front of jessa.

I had a dream last night that the Duggars stole my cat and wouldn't give her back. They kept running around a field and passing her between them and I had to chase them down. They kept saying "It's not modest to keep cats" while holding her above my reach.

It felt like a nightmare. :crying-blue:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I was part of Steven Anderson's church and he wanted everyone to get up and go to church at 2:00am to prove our devotion. I refused and picked a fight with him and Zsuzsa and went out in an epic screaming match.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night where I went on a hike and I saw Anna Maxwell in a military uniform and I was surprised she was wearing pants. Also, she was in a tanks unit, which is particularly unfeminine.

Then I went to a hostel and went to sleep in a bed, then Anna came to the same hostel and we had to share the same twin sized bed, which seemed normal in the dream. I pretended to be asleep and I heard her talking on the phone and figured out she was talking to a secret boyfriend and she wanted him to come to our room in the hostel so that they could be together. Then she woke me up (even though I was only pretending to sleep) and gave me the phone that her boyfriend was on and he talked to me and explained that they hardly have opportunities to see each other and asked if it's okay if he comes. I told him it's okay if he can bring his own mattress, and he said he had one and would come over.

That was my second ever fundie dream. Free Anna Maxwell!!

I dreamt that Ben was cheating on Jessa. I saw it, but I didn't know what to do about it. He was kissing her and being a massive flirt. I felt trapped in a way. Because do you tell Jim Bob Duggar that his soon to be son in law is running around behind Jessa's back? Would he believe it? Or should you let him get caught in the act?

I dreamt that Ben was cheating on Jessa. I saw it, but I didn't know what to do about it. He was kissing her and being a massive flirt. I felt trapped in a way. Because do you tell Jim Bob Duggar that his soon to be son in law is running around behind Jessa's back? Would he believe it? Or should you let him get caught in the act?

The proper response, of course, is to take pictures and post them to FJ :D

The proper response, of course, is to take pictures and post them to FJ :D

Hahaha! That would be an idea! It would certainly garner enough attention that eventually it would get back to Jessa and Jim Bob (of they aren't already reading here)

Wait, do I post them here before, or after I sell them to TMZ??? ;-)

I had a weird dream last night, after a discussion with a mom friend of mine whose daughter had started watching the Duggars on Netflix and had found 'An Open Letter to the Duggar Defenders'. She knew I was interested in the Duggars and emailed me about it, because she had already felt like something was weird about the family.

Anyway, I dreamt that I had basically the same conversation with Michelle Duggar that I had with my friend, including pointing out many of the most damaging aspects of her beliefs and the weird warping of faith that it creates in the minds of those ~precious~ children. But as I said all these things at great length, Michelle just smiled at me. That vacant, creepy smile.

I dreamt I was hanging out with Dill at their house last night and Derick asked us if we wanted to watch a movie. Sure, we said. He asked us what we wanted to watch and we said whatever. He said, "What about Gladiator?" Sure! We said. Then Jill said, "What's Gladiator?" So Derick and I had to explain every damn thing in the movie to her because she knew nothing.

:roll:

I dreamed last night that JB & M were running out of J names, so the last few kids were named "Tooky" and "Looky" and another one that rhymed. Tooky's middle name was Matisse. Future art thief.

I dreamed that I'd gotten lost and ended up being allowed to stay for the night at...Chez Duggar.

I was in the girls' room and woke up because one of the middle girls (Joy, I think) was crying and whispering that she just wanted to go; Jana was trying to convince her not to go, not for the religion, but because Jana was afraid something bad would happen and at least if Joy was there, Jana knew she was safe. I offered to take Joy with me, and she started packing; as we were getting ready to sneak out, Jana and Jinger followed.

After some dreamland house-is-a-maze getting out, we did -- and as the house was nearly out of sight we heard an alarm (which was MY alarm, but still).

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic