IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

i dreamed I was on a walk on some path I couldn't find a end to..lost so to speak and all the sudden MckMama and a dozen kids were standing in my path. She was dressed like a judge....gavel and all omg I had no place to run.

Ohhh yes, my Duggar dreams. I have them all the time.

Once John-David and I had a thing for one another. :shock: Why, brain? Why?!

But my favorite and most dissapointing was when I was taking Jana to some Gothard convention, and I was about to tell her all the wrongs of her cult (and somehow miraculously give her the "Ah-Ha!" moment we all wish for those girls), when suddenly my alarm went off! Argh...

Ohhh yes, my Duggar dreams. I have them all the time.

Once John-David and I had a thing for one another. :shock: Why, brain? Why?!

But my favorite and most dissapointing was when I was taking Jana to some Gothard convention, and I was about to tell her all the wrongs of her cult (and somehow miraculously give her the "Ah-Ha!" moment we all wish for those girls), when suddenly my alarm went off! Argh...

I totally also have Duggar dreams. One in which I was defrauding John-David.

Minerva, LOL.

I once had a Botkin-like dystopia dream. We were all trying to escape the compound by climbing over the gates guarded by looming men dressed all in black. Creepy as fuck.

I have Duggar dreams too! Mine are always about either confronting JB & J'C at a book signing or somehow getting a note asking for help from one of the older girls (you know, like those reporters did when they visited Jonestown).

I dreamt that I was one of the little conferences run by vision forum and I was in a classroom with a bunch of other young adults my age and we were listening to Dougie speak. He told me I was rebellious and for having gay friends we were going to hell. I got mad and told him what a crock of BS he was spewing and how he was so stupid that he couldn't come up with a program on his own but had to rip off his buddy bill Gothard.

Apparantly, JD is defrauding to many FJ ladies! :naughty: He should dress more modestly so that we don't "stumble". :roll:

Same here...JD in one of my dreams as well LOL......zoot. The Pissing Preacher used to be hot when he was younger...LOL...I am blaming my mood swings for that one LOL!

I just woke up from my nap from a nightmare that seems to stem from a fundy blogger. I can't remember her name or blog but the one who left her husband and lives in a church basement.

I have had several of these dreams were the fundies forced me to leave my husband and remarry my ex. In every dream I'm trying to get back to my husband and get him to forgive me. He always does of course but this dream I was stopped at every move I made.

I woke up in a panic really fearing that the fundies had made new laws forcing these kinds of things. I guess eating taco bell for lunch while reading FJ can do a doozy on you if you take a nap right after. Give me kissing JD dreams any old day but never these again. :( :snooty:

:oops: I have defrauded JD a few times myself. I am a cougar in my dreams I guess. :oops: :whistle:

I think many of us have wanted to defraud JD. He's pretty cute, and more normal-seeming than his siblings.

Just so no one sees this and gets totally confused, I just merged at least 14 different threads that had to do with Duggar/Fundie dreams, so they're all in one place. If anyone comes across a stray one that needs to be merged, just give me a heads up and I'll add it here. :)

Whew!

I think many of us have wanted to defraud JD. He's pretty cute, and more normal-seeming than his siblings.

He also seems hardworking, humble and...nice. Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not very far into the series), but it would seem that TLC has showed him doing/saying considerably fewer fundiebatshit things than the other family members.

• 2 months later...

I had a dream last night that I was perusing the interwebs ans found an article that said "Missing Reality Show Teen Was Not Happy." The picture was of the Jslaves. O couldn't open it so I came here, where a giant black and white picture of Jinger was at the top and it said "In Memory Of Jinger Nicole Duggar" Checking the threads here I learned Josh had wrecked the car and Jinger was with him. For some reason they couldn't find her body at first, thus the headline about her missing. They found her the next day when it was daylight and it was too late. Josh has been texting while driving but I don't remember if he got in trouble. I also don't remember why Jinger was unhappy but I'm sure it was cause she has no freedom.

• 1 year later...

I had this very disturbing dream about Zsu delivering her twins. :? In the dream, one twin was absolutely, perfectly fine. And she had a homebirth, even. But she was making her other kids hold the twin who has already passed away, sort of like Rick Santorum reportedly did under similar circumstances. Every kid had to hold the 20 week old fetus and pose for pictures. Urgh.

a few nights ago i dreamt i was born as a duggar child and was stuck in the life as a j'slave, i remember seeing myself in the dream and i looked like a miniture version of michelle, waaaaaaaay more than jinger does. when i woke up i was horrified and wondered what my j name was, then i remembered i have a j name in real life, so i wonder if that was it. haha.

• 2 months later...

I had this weird dream in which Zack Bates and I were courting. Never mind the fact that I'm almost 20 years older than him. Also, I was some sort of foreign exchange student living with an Indian family in Dubai.

Being in Dubai would probably make a Bates head explode for so many reasons.

[*]

Apparantly, JD is defrauding to many FJ ladies! :naughty: He should dress more modestly so that we don't "stumble". :roll:

NIKE!!

After watching the season 8 premiere, I had a Duggar dream. In my dream, Jichelle was given medicinal marijuana for some health issue. JB was explaining to the camera about 'mama's special medicine', and Jichelle was talking about how she can smoke it, but her kids can't. then I saw Jichelle smoking a joint, her hair seemed bigger than usual, she was wearing a baggy dark brown coat of some sort and looked a bit like a miniature female Hagrid from Harry Potter. Not sure what this all means...

So glad this thread exists; I can finally talk about my Maxwell dream!

Several months ago I dreamed that I lived very close to the Maxwells and one day they were all out in the street in front of their house just wandering around aimlessly. I asked Teri what was going on and she said that Steve had been missing for several days and they didn't know what to do. They all looked completely lost, but I noticed that Sarah had a bit of a glint in her eyes.

I saw the title of this thread and thought:

# Sarah Maxwell dreamt of being a missionary's wife but daddy makes her stay at home

# Jill Duggar dreamt of being a nurse but daddy only lets her train as a pretend midwife

# John David Duggar dreamt of being a pilot but daddy said it would take him away from his family too often so he should drive a tow truck instead

I had a Duggar dream last night. I dreamed I was watching them on TV, filmed live, and when Jinger was asked a question about her thoughts on something fundie related (cant remember what she was asked) she started shouting and crying that her parents had crushed her dreams and ruined her life by selling her childhood to the highest bidder, and she wanted to leave home and go to college and not have anything to do with her parents or TLC ever again.

I had a Duggar dream last night. I dreamed I was watching them on TV, filmed live, and when Jinger was asked a question about her thoughts on something fundie related (cant remember what she was asked) she started shouting and crying that her parents had crushed her dreams and ruined her life by selling her childhood to the highest bidder, and she wanted to leave home and go to college and not have anything to do with her parents or TLC ever again.

I think the same things about Joy, Josiah, or that howler monkey who fell in the orchestra pit.

I had my first fundie dream. Nothing remarkable, except who knew the Duggars are apparently like vampires(?) - any pictures that I had taken of them in the dream, when developed (aged myself a bit here), would come back with them missing from the picture.

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic