IGNORED

Help finding fundie's blog? / Tabby the Plain Torah Keeper

Esther

I just looked and they have the (U) after both the English and the Hebrew, so I'm guessing it's what SisiL78 and the Hebrew is there for added Jewishness. Thanks!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left a really polite comment pointing out that the reason many here don't ask questions on blogs is because fundamental bloggers usually don't post comments that are less than glowing.

She didn't publish it.

Holy meshugas Batman, Tabby is meshugana!

This is getting confusing. Would she be a fake meshugana since she is a fake Jew? :lol:

This is getting confusing. Would she be a fake meshugana since she is a fake Jew? :lol:

One need not be a real Jew to be a real Meshugenah!!! Insanity is one of those things that truly transcends race, religion, and culture :-)

:lol: :D :lol:

One need not be a real Jew to be a real Meshugenah!!! Insanity is one of those things that truly transcends race, religion, and culture :-)

:lol: :D :lol:

QFT! My grandmother is meshuggenah. Like, textbook case. and she's Irish Catholic.

I have fantasies that I win the lottery and blow out the back end of my house for a huge kitchen. A huge kitchen that is kosher with 2 sinks.... My current kitchen is so small, that the Duggar bus' kitchenette is probably bigger than my kitchen in my house. Its so small I can't even fit a as in singular dishwasher in. :(

I am late to this party.

From the comments:

I know, this should be illegal?

But we can't let it effect us because that is what they want. We will just keep being a witness more, and work even harder for Yahweh.

Love,Tabby

What the fuck is she trying to say? That reading and commenting on her public ramblings should be illegal?

She can't even use the appropriate punctuation at the end of her sentences. Her homeschooling should be illegal. :roll:

I know, this should be illegal?But we can't let it effect us because that is what they want. We will just keep being a witness more, and work even harder for Yahweh.

Love,Tabby

This is the kind of fundy shit that just fries my bacon bra. These idiots have public blogs on the interwebz and they want to control our reactions to them. How fucking dumb are they? Do they have a clue about free speech? :angry-screaming:

riffle

In her mind she is doing G-d's work.

I don't tell her that it offends me every time she spells out with vowels the full name of G-d. You are not even supposed to ever pronounce it!!! Its worse than saying the worst swear word! But she's Y--- this and Y---- that. Perhaps that should be illegal? But, its not because that's not how this country nor the free exchange of information on the internet works.

She posted a preposterous article about Obama stealing the food from our pantries. It was a complete bastardization of the truth which is to say that the Executive order was related to national disasters and is no different than previous ones under previous administrations. Perhaps promoting blatant lies about the government, especially those that may lead to rebellion should be illegal? But, they are not.

Tabby only wants the illegality to apply to anyone who doesn't agree with her. She is so free in this country she cannot bear it. She is free to keep her daughters ignorant and illiterate. She is free to misappropriate the religious beliefs of Jews and bastardize them. And despite being dirt poor and not working she manages to have a roof over her head and luxuries like a computer and internet.

But, yet she complains about these freedoms because other people have them too. They are only for Tabby! They are not for bacon bra wearing liberals! :-)

She still hasn't posted my comment. So much for her saying that there was no need to discuss her blog here she would have answered questions. If she can't handle posting a poliet comment that disagrees with her than she wouldn't have been able to handle comments that questioned her.

She still hasn't posted my comment. So much for her saying that there was no need to discuss her blog here she would have answered questions. If she can't handle posting a poliet comment that disagrees with her than she wouldn't have been able to handle comments that questioned her.

Not to worry she hasn't replied to my email either.

With Messianic Keepers at Home all a-buzz about us, I'm surprised none of them have come over here.

But if anybody from there is reading this: I do not appreciate strangers "praying" for me without my asking.

With Messianic Keepers at Home all a-buzz about us, I'm surprised none of them have come over here.

But if anybody from there is reading this: I do not appreciate strangers "praying" for me without my asking.

And I don't appreciate fake Jews.

I am not bitter Laise, just a little reserved to start writing on my blog again.

No you're not Tabby you are whiney attention whore, who wants every fake Jew over on MK@H to know she is butt hurt.

I'm so going over to the MK@H site to see the buzz. No, I am not one of the supposed FJ's that has emailed stir-fryed fetuses or ever made fake friends with anyone... I honestly don't care that much. I'm a years long lurker because I find this board hilarious, as well as my only outlet to "hang out" with adults. Thanks for that, everyone. You've all unknowingly provided an outlet for me while I'm raising my boys alone. Tonight happens to be the almost end of one of the Worst Weeks In Years. It makes me appreciate experiencedd's bacon bra all the more tonight ;)

P.S. Vision, I took the pic yesterday afternoon of the Sanatarium sign at the auto collision place. I'm planning on engaging my brain to figure out how to get it on here from my too-smartphone.

BTW, this thread is directly under the site when googled. Heh.

Since Tabby isn't posting my polite questions/comments either:

Free speech is free speech unless someone is threatening violence. If you have a public blog, and live a somewhat unusual life, expect criticism and questions. Also, if you are faithful to your views, answer criticism with your actual reasons for doing things. Finally, the whole "judge not" thing. Throwing up a bunch of scripture and claiming persecution is not valid arguement.

BTW, this thread is directly under the site when googled. Heh.

I'm sure some of our numerous visitors are head covering fake Jews from MK@H. Since its not shabbos tonight maybe some will speak up and join us for a party. I have French Jesus Juice and I'm willing to share. :lol:

I'm sure some of our numerous visitors are head covering fake Jews from MK@H. Since its not shabbos tonight maybe some will speak up and join us for a party. I have French Jesus Juice and I'm willing to share. :lol:

Hopefully they'll clean up their own carpet messes....

I second the French Jesus Juice. Around here we call it Bud Light though. I'd love the entertainment, and honestly I wouldn't mind in the least being "schooled" on what in the world Messianic is precisely.. I chose to feed the ever hungry boys rather than look for it earlier. BTW I can't go look at the MK board. I'm not willing to B.S. my way through the questionaire, and I'm assuming they aren't going to let the lesbian ex-Catholic raising her out of wedlock son as well as two nephews. Ha.

Dear God. These people

Tabby:

1. What are you afraid of? We are not about to come to your RV with a sheet over our heads and go BOO, you know. Our actions don't go beyond what's online - and it's WELL within our rights to poke fun at someone who thinks Pepsi contains pieces of fetus and that Obama is hogging the food supplies. Grow some critical thinking skills.

2. Please stop whining about how our "persecution" will help you "witness" to us, and shut up about us hopefully seeing the light before Yahhahashua returns. We are not all atheists here. In fact, we have quite a few Christian members. However, I can assure you that no amount of witnessing by you or anyone else will ever get me afraid of hell OR make me share your strange beliefs. Do not pray for me. I do not want it.

Thanks.

We are not about to come to your RV with a sheet over our heads and go BOO,

Actually I might in the mood I'm in tonight :shifty: except that I'm not interested enough to actually drive across the country.

The mental picture of a large group of widely varied people walking up to an RV covered in sheets and saying BOO made me laugh though.

Well I am an Atheist, and I can say for certain that I'd rather cool my heels in hell, than to languish in heaven with a bunch of damn fundies. You can check me off your prayer list too Tabby. :roll:

Archived