IGNORED

Help finding fundie's blog? / Tabby the Plain Torah Keeper

Esther

:greetings-waveyellow::greetings-wavingyellow:

Hi Tabby, I see you are still reading here. I'm sorry you have saggy tits. Gravity is a field of science you really need to study. FWIW my friends are far more valuable than an article of underwear, but hey if thats the level you connect with your friends at and it works for you, its fine with me.

I really do wish you would make an appearance here, I have a cake all ready and the carpet cleaner is all tuned up. I'd love to hear how a 'Jew' gets their kids baptized. Really, its fascinating to me, aberrant but fascinating.

riffles

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the new comments on her blog points out how we are gonna be 'condemned to internal torture and damnation'. Unsure how internal damnation works. Sounds worrisome. Or like diarrhea.

One of the new comments on her blog points out how we are gonna be 'condemned to internal torture and damnation'. Unsure how internal damnation works. Sounds worrisome. Or like diarrhea.

Maybe she means bad cramps? :?

That comment needs to be quoted in its entirety.

Tabby, bless you sister for handling these mockers as well as you have. Let them say what they will for now. But one Day, they will fall before Yahweh in fear and trembling when the scrolls are opened for judgment. Every wicked deed they have done and every hateful remark will be documented and read in Heaven's court. The charges will be made against them but they will have no one to defend them. And if they claim to be believers, it will be at that time that their eyes will be opened and they will know that they have been deceived because they are NOT believers. They will also know that they have sinned greatly against Yahweh.

They will be found "guilty" on all counts and sentenced to internal torture and damnation. What an overwhelming Day of fear and trembling for the wicked! The hopelessness and regret will be unimaginable because they will know that there is no rest.

And you, Tabby, will look upon your enemies and they will see you dining with the Father at His Holy table. You will remember them no more but they will NEVER forget. So again, let them say what they will for you are storing up treasures for yourself in Heaven right now. Every mean word and syllable they utter against you will mean another reward for you. So rejoice.

Matt 5:11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Now, for you wicked snarkers that are reading this...Do you really think you can bash and act wickedly towards one of the Creators' kids and NOT be punished? I mean how deep does your deception go? But it's not too late. Repent of your sins and turn to Yahweh and choose life, or continue in your evil ways and choose death. Think carefully because this choice will stay with you for eternity.

She could have gotten the message across a lot more succinctly by quoting Weird Al's "Amish Paradise."

"A local boy kicked me in the butt last week.

I just smiled at him and I turned the other cheek.

I'm really not mad, in fact I wish him well,

'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burnin' in Hell."

I can tell you what "internal torture and damnation" is. Why, that would be a three-day bout of acid reflux, to the point where you're curled up on your bed in a ball.

However, I did smile at her "supportive bra" picture. I do think there's a sense of humor in there, somewhere.

I can tell you what "internal torture and damnation" is. Why, that would be a three-day bout of acid reflux, to the point where you're curled up on your bed in a ball.

However, I did smile at her "supportive bra" picture. I do think there's a sense of humor in there, somewhere.

It wasn't a bacon bra :naughty:

Internal torture sounds like a bad case of hemorrhoids. I think there is a cream for that :lol:

:laughing-rolling:

Do you really think you can bash and act wickedly towards one of the Creators' kids and NOT be punished?

Creator's kids... :lol: :lol: :lol: that's too damn funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wasn't a bacon bra :naughty:

Experiencedd, I think you are the only one who can pull off a bacon bra. It's your trademark.

Anyhow, Tabby couldn't have a bacon bra because it's not kosher.

Experiencedd, I think you are the only one who can pull off a bacon bra. It's your trademark.

Anyhow, Tabby couldn't have a bacon bra because it's not kosher.

Turkey bacon?

Turky bacon is an abomination unto the Lord so saith the Book of Bacon chapter 1 verse 2.

Turky bacon is an abomination unto the Lord so saith the Book of Bacon chapter 1 verse 2.

:lol: I just woke my husband with that laugh!

Tabby, bless you sister for handling these mockers as well as you have. Let them say what they will for now. But one Day, they will fall before Yahweh in fear and trembling when the scrolls are opened for judgment. Every wicked deed they have done and every hateful remark will be documented and read in Heaven's court. The charges will be made against them but they will have no one to defend them. And if they claim to be believers, it will be at that time that their eyes will be opened and they will know that they have been deceived because they are NOT believers. They will also know that they have sinned greatly against Yahweh.**

They will be found "guilty" on all counts and sentenced to internal torture and damnation. What an overwhelming Day of fear and trembling for the wicked! The hopelessness and regret will be unimaginable because they will know that there is no rest.

And you, Tabby, will look upon your enemies and they will see you dining with the Father at His Holy table. You will remember them no more but they will NEVER forget. So again, let them say what they will for you are storing up treasures for yourself in Heaven right now. Every mean word and syllable they utter against you will mean another reward for you. So rejoice.

Matt 5:11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Now, for you wicked snarkers that are reading this...Do you really think you can bash and act wickedly towards one of the Creators' kids and NOT be punished? I mean how deep does your deception go? But it's not too late. Repent of your sins and turn to Yahweh and choose life, or continue in your evil ways and choose death.** Think carefully because this choice will stay with you for eternity.

Umm, ya, we already know that. ** - See Prayer Closet thread.

Oh, for the love of Baby Jesus, Tabby! Put on your big girl panties and deal. Some ladies (and a couple of guys) on the net snark on you, so what? Not everyone is goning to like you, and most of this planet won't agree with you. And?

BTW, you are NOT part of a tribe of Israel or an Israelite (um, it's "Israeli" now, "Israelites" were people from Israel in the Bible, you did not live thousands of years ago). I'm Jewish and offended by this attitude. YOU are not a Jew because you are not descended from a line of Jewish women. I am (as I told someone once, "My mother's mother's mother's mother's mother was Jewish). You are not a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I am. You have not completed the classes that it takes to convert. If you like our traditions and holidays, great! I have no problem with that! I love them, too, but please drop this attitude that you can "claim" being a Jew (you can't) and those of us who are Jews just have to accept it.

Ok, then. Rant over!

So, an ex-friend of mine who was an Orthodox Jew told me ALL THE FREAKING TIME that once the messiah shows up, all treyf food will become kosher.

These people believe he's already shown up. So why don't they eat bacon/shrimpys?

She says:

I know, this should be illegal?

What should be? Free speech? Freedom of religion?

:shock: So they are playing at being witches or something because for the past 2 days I have had internal damnation. Why?!? I haven't played in this thread so why are they making my stomach and guts feel like all the lineing has been removed and every second feels like I am going to die because someone with knife-tipped boot has kicked me. I thought I had a bad stomach virus or food posioning and it is because of internal damnation. :(

And for all of you making fun of my beloved turkey bacon :evil: I'm going to flounce and make a blog about how mean you all are about turkey bacon and give you all..um...hmmm... :? ....um.. really sloppy manicures. I mean it, you will have nail polish up your to your elbows and bubbles and pug hair all over your polish. So there. :violin: :whistle:

I mean it, you will have nail polish up your to your elbows and bubbles and pug hair all over your polish. So there. :violin: :whistle:

No no, that's EPIDERMAL DAMNATION, not INTERNAL DAMNATION.

I worked in a kosher facility. The one product I do not like is kosher Coca Cola. It has a weird taste.

Coca-Cola has been kosher since 1935. Perhaps you're thinking of "kosher for Passover" Coca-Cola.

I have no clue how people managed at all pre-internet!

Keeping kashrut was actually much easier in the past: food manufacturing methods were much less complicated, and people ate a smaller variety of products. (For example, Kashrut.com claims that Ashkenazim began eating quinoa for Passover only after Star-K published an article about it in 1997, so nobody before that worried about quinoa that might have traces of kitniyot.) Also, the standards for kashrut have become more stringent as people's standards of living have improved -- the same way that standards for domestic cleanliness did.

Ironically, the reason I was all hyped up on caffeine last night and reading all these long threads is because I picked up some Kosher for Passover Coca-Cola and wanted to see if it tasted noticeably different from the regular stuff. My husband can taste it; I can't, though I haven't drunk the real stuff in quite a while. (I don't actually keep kosher, much less for Passover, hence why I am drinking it now.)

Anyway, it uses sugar rather than corn syrup, and some non-Jews try to get hold of it for that very reason: http://www.usatoday.com/money/industrie ... coke_N.htm

Creator's kids... :lol: :lol: :lol: that's too damn funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

In addition to the punctuation fail...I thought we were all the Creator's kids? Or maybe their Creator only makes fundie faux jews? :?

Ironically, the reason I was all hyped up on caffeine last night and reading all these long threads is because I picked up some Kosher for Passover Coca-Cola and wanted to see if it tasted noticeably different from the regular stuff. My husband can taste it; I can't, though I haven't drunk the real stuff in quite a while. (I don't actually keep kosher, much less for Passover, hence why I am drinking it now.)

Anyway, it uses sugar rather than corn syrup, and some non-Jews try to get hold of it for that very reason: http://www.usatoday.com/money/industrie ... coke_N.htm

Um word to the wise, if you LIKE the KFP coke/pepsi... if you have a Hispanic grocery store near you, the stuff made in Mexico is made with real sugar instead of corn syrup. We LOVE it.

Archived