IGNORED

Help finding fundie's blog? / Tabby the Plain Torah Keeper

Esther

I corn syrup cheaper to use? I think almost all soft drinks here are either real sugar drinks or light (aspartame/fructose), nowadays also sweetened with stevia.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I corn syrup cheaper to use? I think almost all soft drinks here are either real sugar drinks or light (aspartame/fructose), nowadays also sweetened with stevia.

Yup HFCS is cheaper. We don't drink soda much so we figure spending more occasionally when its a "treat" to get the real sugar stuff is worth it!

She actually replied to someone other than her followers:

AnonymousMar 24, 2012 01:56 PM

You seem really nice, albeit a tad dim-witted. If your blog stays public, then know that you will be snarked upon. Face it, you are living an unconventional lifestyle, and you blog about it publicly. People are going to comment. If you don't want the comments, either make your blog private, or disable comments altogether.

However, my guess is that you will keep on doing what you're doing now, just for the opportunity to cry "persecution".

Shallow.

ReplyDelete

RepliesTabbyMar 24, 2012 02:19 PM

I have the right to share with my friends and others I haven't met. I don't care what you and others snark about me.I haven't went back to your site since the day I found it and won't ever go there again.If I had known what the site was, I would not have even went to it.

You do not effect me, you need to get a life of your own.Where do you get the time to read all these blogs?

I will continue to spread the Gospel of Yahshua and Torah, homeschooling, and the GODly family. Persecute me all you want, GOD is keeping count, and one day you will have to give account for every word you said about me and others.

Thank you for reading my blog.I would like to get to know you and share about GOD's Word with you. I would like to know the real you that is hiding behind "Free Jinger" . Most of ya'll all call yourselves anonymous . I am open and real about myself and my family.There is nothing wrong with me having a blog, and I have many friends that enjoy my blog.

I will keep blogging and I am not changing anything. You will not shut me up. I will continue to praise Yahweh and Yahshua and the GODly life and home He commnands us to have.

In Messiah's sacrificial Love,Tabby

Tabby gets a lot of strokes out of her perceived victimhood. She lives a life of isolation, whining continually about finding fellowship for her daughters while refusing to stay in one place long enough to give them any stability. The folks on MK@H merely stroke and enable her.

Coca-Cola has been kosher since 1935. Perhaps you're thinking of "kosher for Passover" Coca-Cola.

Yes, that's it. It has a different taste.

Tabby:

Persecute me all you want, GOD is keeping count, and one day you will have to give account for every word you said about me and others.

Thank you for reading my blog.I would like to get to know you and share about GOD's Word with you.

:D Love the nice / nasty! It amazes me that this woman thinks that "god" is sitting around keeping score for her, just waiting to cast all of her "persecutors" into a lake of fire. :roll: But she appreciates us reading her blog and can't wait to get to know us! :lol:

Tabby:

:D Love the nice / nasty! It amazes me that this woman thinks that "god" is sitting around keeping score for her, just waiting to cast all of her "persecutors" into a lake of fire. :roll: But she appreciates us reading her blog and can't wait to get to know us! :lol:

And yet she's not willing to pay us a visit, and still hasn't bothered to use spellcheck on her blog.

And yet she's not willing to pay us a visit, and still hasn't bothered to use spellcheck on her blog.

I'm thinking good old Tabby just might be lying about having been a first and third grade teacher. :whistle:

In which Tabby tells both Christians and Jews that "ur doin' it rong."

plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/2012/03/major-errors-of-historical-christianity.html

In which Tabby tells both Christians and Jews that "ur doin' it rong."

plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/2012/03/major-errors-of-historical-christianity.html

Is Tabby on Crack or is she huffing fumes from the RV?

She actually replied to someone other than her followers:

I haven't WENT to it?

I would not have even WENT to it?

There is no way in hell that she has ever worked as a teacher in any school. I'll bet she was a voluntary Sunday School teacher.

Depicted Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) as effeminate

OH NO NOT EFFEMINATE

She seems to be ignoring a lot of Christian groups who are historical yet vary from what she describes as the wrongs of historical Christianity. Seventh Day Adventists in particular spring to mind. And hello, has she never heard of Puritan objection to Christmas? I don't care what religion others follow, but ignoring history in order to discredit other faiths is just wrong.

(I don't know enough about Judaism to comment on that part of the post)

I'll take a gander at it.

Turned the glory of Messiah over to common men like Bar Kochba and Sabbatai; made the Sabbath the "Queen"

A group of people following a charismatic leader =/= "turning the glory over to someone." Jews as a group have never had consensus on a person being the Messiah. See the arguments between Chabad Jews and non-Chabad Jews for a current example. As for making the Sabbath "the Queen," as a teacher I'm sure you are aware of this crazy new fad called the metaphor . . .

Gave more importance to Maimondes words than Moses' words

Jews don't worship Moses. We don't even know where he is buried--his grave was left unknown precisely to avoid people worshiping him.

c. Canceled celebration of the First Fruits of Barley;

Replaced the blood atonement with non-biblical reliance on prayers

A lot of the changes between Biblical and Rabbinic Judaism were the result of being exiled from Israel. Agricultural holidays were morphed into ones with religious meanings (Passover, Shavuot, and Sukkot went from agricultural holidays to ones focused on the Exodus). Outside of Israel, animal sacrifice was replaced with prayers because Jews no longer had access to the Temple in Jerusalem. Without these changes, Judaism would have died out completely. Religions that don't adapt to meet the current needs of their members die out.

Tabby's paranoia seems to be increasing.

Comment by Tabby on Thursday

I was just wanting to get emails sent to my inbo here, because since I know that the privacy is compromised, and if I needed to share something I wouldn't want"free Jinger" knowing about, I could email you here in your in boxes, but I was looking earlier, and I think I can just go to each of the sisters page and send you an email in their inbox, if I need too, so forget my first post :)

I have been getting so much disgusting things from them, I am not checking emails if I don't recognize them~sigh~

Love,Tabby

• 2 weeks later...

Tabby is a trainwreck that keeps on giving.

It doesn't matter how many times you bless a twinkie, it's not going to make it healthy. It doesn't matter how many times you bless an unclean animal, it's not going to make it clean, fit for food.

This is the same woman that used triscuits instead of matzoh at her fake sedar.

Tabby is a trainwreck that keeps on giving.

This is the same woman that used triscuits instead of matzoh at her fake sedar.[/quote

You're effing kidding me about the triscuits instead of matzoh, right? I can't stand to go to Tabby's Trainwreck blog because the font/spelling errors and crazy makes my eyes burn.

Why the hell is Tabby blessing Twinkies? Twinkies are the food of the gods. Like diet coke and McDonald's French Fries... and cake! LOL

I think Tabby has huffed too many fumes from the RV. She has totally convinced herself she is Jewish. Tabby, step away from the tail pipe and NO ONE GETS HURT, okay?

Why is she using the KJV when that's the translation that mentioned Easter by name?

Also I really wish she would learn to spell 'a lot', it's not 'allot'!

This is the same woman that used triscuits instead of matzoh at her fake sedar.[/quote

You're effing kidding me about the triscuits instead of matzoh, right? I can't stand to go to Tabby's Trainwreck blog because the font/spelling errors and crazy makes my eyes burn.

Why the hell is Tabby blessing Twinkies? Twinkies are the food of the gods. Like diet coke and McDonald's French Fries... and cake! LOL

I think Tabby has huffed too many fumes from the RV. She has totally convinced herself she is Jewish. Tabby, step away from the tail pipe and NO ONE GETS HURT, okay?

Twinkies used to be kosher until all the insanity over trans-fats blew up. Now they're not. But they used to be. So TBBBBT on her.

And tricuits instead of matzah... that seriously hurts my SOUL.

Twinkies used to be kosher until all the insanity over trans-fats blew up. Now they're not. But they used to be. So TBBBBT on her.

And tricuits instead of matzah... that seriously hurts my SOUL.

If I can find ACTUAL matzah in my local supermarket in the middle of nowhere in England, then Tabby definitely can. I've never seen a FakeJew NOT use matzah before, I've even seen ones who make their own.

If I can find ACTUAL matzah in my local supermarket in the middle of nowhere in England, then Tabby definitely can. I've never seen a FakeJew NOT use matzah before, I've even seen ones who make their own.

ANd triscuits are DEFINITELY not kosher for Passover. *whines* want...leaven... NAOW.

Criminy. I'm tardy to the party on this one, but, what. the. fuck.

I managed to read back to the post on her husband's surgery where she posted this picture, which almost made me wet myself:

surgeon+painting.jpg

I managed to read back to the post on her husband's surgery where she posted this picture, which almost made me wet myself:

surgeon+painting.jpg

As much as I read Tabby's blog and a few others I still cannot understand, do they consider themselves Jewish or Christian? I asked Lina once if she was Christian and she said absolutely not. Yet this photo shows Jesus guiding the surgeon's hands. What do they believe about him?

Oh, for the love of Baby Jesus, Tabby! Put on your big girl panties and deal. Some ladies (and a couple of guys) on the net snark on you, so what? Not everyone is goning to like you, and most of this planet won't agree with you. And?

BTW, you are NOT part of a tribe of Israel or an Israelite (um, it's "Israeli" now, "Israelites" were people from Israel in the Bible, you did not live thousands of years ago). I'm Jewish and offended by this attitude. YOU are not a Jew because you are not descended from a line of Jewish women. I am (as I told someone once, "My mother's mother's mother's mother's mother was Jewish). You are not a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I am. You have not completed the classes that it takes to convert. If you like our traditions and holidays, great! I have no problem with that! I love them, too, but please drop this attitude that you can "claim" being a Jew (you can't) and those of us who are Jews just have to accept it.

Ok, then. Rant over!

Amen Fellow Jewish Sister!!!

Hag Pesach Sameach!

surgeon+painting.jpg

WAAAAAAH! Jesus is not scrubbed in? Where are his poviodine stains on his skin? Where are his gloves? Where is his fashionable sterile gown, hairnet and beard net? That Jesus is a vector of the microbes of death!!

Archived