IGNORED

Help finding fundie's blog? / Tabby the Plain Torah Keeper

Esther

You guys keep mentioning that Tabby has claimed to have been a teacher. Where does she say that? I am so curious about her little stories.

I get her assertion that she writes quickly and doesn't check. But, I'm currently typing this without looking at the keyboard and watching Torchwood and I think my grammar is passable here.

I only misspelled one word (without), but it took all of a second to fix that. Its really a shame to see someone waste their intelligence like this. I think that Tabby has some brains deep down in there and if she's only 34 then she could have many wonderful years ahead of her. But, instead she chooses to close her life and her mind and spend her days blogging, and whining. She says that we need lives for reading and commenting her blog.... but I wonder if she shouldn't take her own advice. Honestly, I find the phrase "get a life" to be the kind of thing that someone without a real argument says just to try and win an argument. Instead of having a real comeback, they say "get a life" and hope that the conversation is over. They feel that they've won the debate with that one liner.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I read Tabby's blog and a few others I still cannot understand, do they consider themselves Jewish or Christian? I asked Lina once if she was Christian and she said absolutely not. Yet this photo shows Jesus guiding the surgeon's hands. What do they believe about him?

They're Messianics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

Basically they're Christians who believe that Torah law is still valid and was re-affirmed by Jesus, not done away with. Most consider Christianity to be a pagan misunderstanding of Jesus' teachings, hence Lina not considering herself Christian, even though really she pretty much is. Lina is interesting because she and TT seem into Jewish culture in a way most Messianics aren't. Some of us on FJ wonder if she'll pretend to give up the Yeshua stuff to convert to Orthodox Judaism as she seems to hold Orthodox Judaism in high esteem.

Just noticed this picture on the side of her blog.

unborn%2Bblog.jpg

:shock: And my 12 year old mind read "this is tissue and this is snot."

:doh: Please, tissue and tissue are different things but both are still tissue at the end of the day.

Archived