IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

From his website:

Monday, January 23:

1:30pm ET: Senator Santorum will hold a "Faith, Family and Freedom" Town Hall in Lady Lake, FL.

American Legion Hall

699 East Lady Lake Road

Lady Lake, FL

9:00pm ET: Senator Santorum will participate in the NBC News/National Journal debate in Tampa, FL.

University of South Florida

Tampa, FL

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks experiencedd, but I doubt I could get close at the USF debate.

(I got my undergrad at USF)

Yea he may make a couple of hit or miss stops before Tampa, but you'd only know if you driving behind the bus.

OT I'm listening to the staged forum Huckabee has for Santorum. This man is stoopid.

Yea he may make a couple of hit or miss stops before Tampa, but you'd only know if you driving behind the bus.

OMG, If I could drive behind the bus, I'd never leave them alone. I'd flash every sign I could with escape info to those kids! Perhaps one of the lovely ladies of FJ would put 'em on the glass for a good defrauding cause? :)

LOL Visionoyahweh I totally read that as "flash everyone I could" not "flash every sign I could" :lol:

OMA someone should do that, seriously!

I hate raining on parades esp. when it comes mocking or harassing the duggars. But with minor children on the bus in FL one could be arrested and labeled a sex offender.

I hate raining on parades esp. when it comes mocking or harassing the duggars. But with minor children on the bus in FL one could be arrested and labeled a sex offender.

Yeah true that!

Stick to the glitter bombing and confetti condoms! :-D

Yeah true that!

Stick to the glitter bombing and confetti condoms! :-D

Don't forget TicTacs! The preferred meal of drag queens and closeted bigots who favor sweater vests. :mrgreen:

I like skitles, or valentine hearts, but I'm thinking they are both rather expensive and if thrown with any force can put someones eye out :o

I think I'm committed to the safer environmentally friendly Fruit Loops.

I like skitles, or valentine hearts, but I'm thinking they are both rather expensive and if thrown with any force can put someones eye out :o

I think I'm committed to the safer environmentally friendly Fruit Loops.

Smuggar wouldn't have to eat as many Froot Loops to get the same sugar quotient as a tic-tac, which I think are something like 2 or 3 calories apiece. He'd have to eat a couple thousand to approach his normal caloric intake at dinner. Pity the cereal is crunchy and would crumble under peoples' feet. I'd love to see the fat slob crawling around the floor rummaging for his evening snack. :mrgreen:

I think if the tic-tacs (an homage to RuPaul, really) were thrown upward, the resultant shower wouldn't be harmful, other than that they could potentially act like marbles when they hit the floor. An "Animal House" scenario would be hilarious, but I don't want anyone going to jail over it.

I doubt Santorum even understands the glitter (and I'm now pissed that I turned the channel during the middle of his dreadful speech last night).

I think if the tic-tacs (an homage to RuPaul, really) were thrown upward, the resultant shower wouldn't be harmful, other than that they could potentially act like marbles when they hit the floor.

They would still be harmful coming down. There's a misconception that things are safe coming down if they go up first, which leads to people firing guns in the air and the bullets killing people on the way down.

I think throwing Froot Loops is my favorite idea yet. :D

I also don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I am beginning to wonder if someone out there wouldn't take some of these posts out of context and construe them as 'threats' toward the duggars or frothy. I've been sued for an internet post before- I called someone fat. I know how something seemingly innocent can be twisted into something else and spiral out of control and what a total pain in the ass it all is. And you can't throw glitter with a restraining order...so, to save you all the expense of having to invest in glitter grenade launchers or expensive aerial flyovers....be careful!

I also don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I am beginning to wonder if someone out there wouldn't take some of these posts out of context and construe them as 'threats' toward the duggars or frothy. I've been sued for an internet post before- I called someone fat. I know how something seemingly innocent can be twisted into something else and spiral out of control and what a total pain in the ass it all is. And you can't throw glitter with a restraining order...so, to save you all the expense of having to invest in glitter grenade launchers or expensive aerial flyovers....be careful!

You doubt my ability to modify an RC helicopter with glitter bomb balasts??? How dare you even carry the word pirate in your moniker. Argh... :lol:

I think Fruity Pebbles would be a safe compromise.

Ok which sounds gayer?

Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles (like I even knew there were such a thing.)

I agree completely. Glitter Bombs are assault.

Exactly. Not that I wouldn't find it incredibly entertaining if Smuggar and his life partner FrumpaLoompa sparkled for the next year. Howeverrrrr....if it were done by an RC helicopter..... :twisted:

Edited for spelling

Exactly. Not that I wouldn't find it incredibly entertaining if muggar and FrumpaLoompa sparkled for the next year. Howeverrrrr....if it were done by an RC helicopter..... :twisted:

Rest assured I won't be squandering my vacation $$ to be in their area anytime soon.

But I did see this killer RC fish:

DzmgSGdZKRE

My hippy gardener and I have discussed getting one for the spring. I promise I will only use it to harass the ducks in my creek. :D

Exactly. This is why asking them what they'd do if one of their kids were gay is better then glitter bombing and yelling bigot. JB is litigious enough to sue over glitter.

Yep. When it happened to me, around 12 of us were sued in federal court for around a million bucks. The suit also included the guy who ran the website where the discussion took place...of course nothing came of it since we were all just expressing our opinion, but it was annoying and expensive nonetheless.

In lieu of glitterbombing, how about dongcopters?

Anyone remember that YouTube video of a press conference that was interrupted by an RC flying dildo? I'd love to see one of those at a Santorum rally.

In lieu of glitterbombing, how about dongcopters?

Anyone remember that YouTube video of a press conference that was interrupted by an RC flying dildo? I'd love to see one of those at a Santorum rally.

and it would make so much sense too.

okay, so there is a remote controlled fake penis. Someone sends it up on stage in the middle of santorums speech and hides the controller in their bag.

They would get in trouble, but it would be funny. He can even keep it, to make up for the fact that he has none of his own.

Bah, there are, er, precautions direct action activists take. Do those.

Not sure about TicTacs though, they are tricky and not aerodynamic. I know not what is a Froot Loop or a Fruity Pebble, but I like the sound of them. :D

(Disclaimer: I am not in the US and am merely giving my opinion :))

Archived