IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I didn't see it. It's too mean. I like exposing Josh's idiocy, hypocrisy, and sheltering, not just slinging random insults.

Sorry, I didn't see it. It's too mean. I like exposing Josh's idiocy, hypocrisy, and sheltering, not just slinging random insults.

Yea I posted a thread about it a couple of days ago before I read a lot of the tweets and like you, realized it wasn't snark.

The Smugs is in Florida!?! I kind of want to go stalk them. In a nice friendly way, in case we have Duggar loving lurkers here :?

Following around Santorum like a bunch of groupies? Aren't these people supposed to at least pretend that they have jobs?

The Smugs is in Florida!?! I kind of want to go stalk them. In a nice friendly way, in case we have Duggar loving lurkers here :?

Following around Santorum like a bunch of groupies? Aren't these people supposed to at least pretend that they have jobs?

Ooh, please do! Throw a pig at his head!

Oh... Well I had to go check things out and looks like the next debate will be held 10 miles from me in Tampa. Too bad I'm one of those women that...you know... work and stuff.

There was a hilarious article in the Tampa Tribune about how the MANY strip clubs in Tampa are re-doing their VIP rooms for when the GOP convention gets here. I live less than a mile from the convention center so it is either protest or not leave my apartment for 4 days. :-)

Oh... Well I had to go check things out and looks like the next debate will be held 10 miles from me in Tampa. Too bad I'm one of those women that...you know... work and stuff.

There was a hilarious article in the Tampa Tribune about how the MANY strip clubs in Tampa are re-doing their VIP rooms for when the GOP convention gets here. I live less than a mile from the convention center so it is either protest or not leave my apartment for 4 days

I'm in St. Pete, so if they come this way I'm SO there. I also live near a Barnes and Noble and a Chick-Fil-A, which naturally attract them.

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@

@RickSantorum @govmikehuckabee @foxnews Please set it straight tonight; Rick Santorum is the only one who can beat Obama. Period. #FLprimary

12 minutes ago

»

joshduggar Josh Duggar

“@RickSantorum: GOP race tonight @GovMikeHuckabee on "Huckabee" 8pm ET @FoxNews†@RickSantorum is not only in this race, but he can win it!

17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@MittRomney is all things to all men. @newtgingrich is all things to all women!

1 hour ago

:?

joshduggar Josh Duggar

I'd rather have 4 years of @RickSantorum than 8 years of @MittRomney #President #truth

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep doing this and no new season for you. Hope this SuperPac thing works out for you, I think the TLC gravy train has stopped.

So, you will be choosing between a serial adulterer and a Morman, right? Then when Obama wins, as he deserves to, you'll leave the country? Wishin' and hopin.' How about going to Iran, I hear they are pretty conservative and religious.

This one is so clever that there's no way Smuggar came up with it all on his own!

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@MittRomney is all things to all men. @newtgingrich is all things to all women!

1 hour ago

Please don't-he's liable to swallow it whole!

And there will be a tweet about how that's a sure sign Santorum will win and how god has blessed the Duggars.

And there will be a tweet about how that's a sure sign Santorum will win and how god has blessed the Duggars.

Because Santorum will be president when pigs fly.

He's in Broward now, he met earlier with Rev.O'Neil Dozier. Frothy says he will leave FL after the debate (wtf?) and will be campaigning in Nevada, Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona and Michigan. FL is a very expensive state to campaign in due to the number of major media markets. He really can't afford to compete with the big dogs. So he'll scurry out of Florida with the duggars coming up his behind to pursue the support of his base. After FL he'll merely be a republican spoiler.

He's in Broward now, he met earlier with Rev.O'Neil Dozier. Frothy says he will leave FL after the debate (wtf?) and will be campaigning in Nevada, Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona and Michigan. FL is a very expensive state to campaign in due to the number of major media markets. He really can't afford to compete with the big dogs. So he'll scurry out of Florida with the duggars coming up his behind to pursue the support of his base. After FL he'll merely be a republican spoiler.

There are two debates this week; one tomorrow and one on Thursday, both in FL. Tomorrow is in TAMPA (glitterbomb alert!), Thursday's is in Jax. I'm assuming he means he's leaving after the Thursday debate, but this is Frothy Logic we're trying to decipher here.

There are two debates this week; one tomorrow and one on Thursday, both in FL. Tomorrow is in TAMPA (glitterbomb alert!), Thursday's is in Jax. I'm assuming he means he's leaving after the Thursday debate, but this is Frothy Logic we're trying to decipher here.

Yea he wasn't clear, Im assuming that he will stay for the second debate and splitting afterwards. No victory celebration plans were mentioned. I believe I read this and a couple of articles on his campaign on a Broward news site.

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@RickSantorum & Duggars @1:30pm in Lady Lake, FL. Tell your friends! Undecided or committed? Meet & chat! RickSantorum.com/events #FLprimary

17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

joshduggar Josh Duggar

Santorum sticks around and gives grief to Gingrich reut.rs/wntNGK via @reuters @RickSantorum #winning #onlyconservative #FLprimary

52 minutes ago

I know someone who should be committed... 8-) Sorry had to take it ;-)

I replied to his tweet about Rick Santorum being the only one who could beat Obama period.

" BARF!!!!!! And that is not true. Chuck Norris can beat anybody. Especially Rick Santorum."

It was wide open. I had to do it. (This is what I get for having an ex who loves Chuck Norris jokes)

joshduggar, just go away. You aren't helping Rick Santorum, not that I want him helped, you are just making an even bigger ass of yourself than ever and burning whatever Republican bridges you may have had. Did you fall in love with Rick, or what? Stay in Florida, enjoy Priscilla's wedding and go the hell home. Poor Anna!

@RickSantorum & Duggars @1:30pm in Lady Lake, FL. Tell your friends! Undecided or committed? Meet & chat! RickSantorum.com/events #FLprimary

This is near Anna's family in Ocala. I'm sure they'll be in Tampa tomorrow. If there's any public events I'll try and go.

;)

ETA: I could not resist!

Santorum sticks around and gives grief to Gingrich http://reut.rs/wntNGK via @reuters @RickSantorum #winning #onlyconservative #FLprimary

@joshduggar Santorum sticks to everything, especially bedsheets! #frothymix

This is near Anna's family in Ocala. I'm sure they'll be in Tampa tomorrow. If there's any public events I'll try and go.

;)

Do let us know if someone tries to tackle you when they sees the sign lol

Archived