IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

OfDuggar didn't get banned. Still there. I think it's kind of silly that th eleader board is now made up entirely of "friends". I guess they figured they didn't want the faithful seeing the FJ Makazi-mob.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
OfDuggar didn't get banned. Still there. I think it's kind of silly that th eleader board is now made up entirely of "friends". I guess they figured they didn't want the faithful seeing the FJ Makazi-mob.

I KNOW! Was that level four you got to? The same thing happened to me. On the plus side, I am now level two!

In order for them to go through all the names, there were probably 50 free jinger people, and a dozen fundie kids registered. Sounds like a roaring success! Ha!

They could have saved themselves some times (and increased their accuracy in banning us "bad" FJers by just automatically banning any account that signed up through a link from FreeJinger or the like. Admin fail on so many levels.

I didn't do very well in that "differences between the pictures" game. Ended up clicking randomly all over the picture, but it worked :lol:

I thought the running over Bibles game was kind of fun. I must be juvenile. :D

I quit MaCrazyville when I couldn't find the 10th rabbit. I think they hate animals in this game.

No, no -- they don't hate animals. Just like with women and children, they have dominion over them. ;)

Next time I'm walking under a cliff, I fully expect Jacobo to grab me with his noose from above and throw me in the back of the truck.

I will, of course, submit. :roll:

I smacked 25 mosquitos. Yay, I have defeated Malaria! Hey, that kid does look like Obama. And talks a lot. Good thing I have the volume turned down. I just check back occasionally in between bouts of work.

They could have saved themselves some times (and increased their accuracy in banning us "bad" FJers by just automatically banning any account that signed up through a link from FreeJinger or the like. Admin fail on so many levels.

The "A Big Help" challenge is... bleh.

Seriously, if it's a challenge, don't make it into this freaking movie. I don't care. I don't care. I don't fucking care. I'm only playing this for the snark.

Archived