IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, apparently the citizens of Makaziville didn't know how to grow plants until I got there. Really Duggars? Really?

I thought the nurse in the striped pants was a woman wearing pants, but it was a man so it's all good (though his hair was much too long). The one female nurse was wearing a skirt as God intended.

I thought the nurse in the striped pants was a woman wearing pants, but it was a man so it's all good (though his hair was much too long). The one female nurse was wearing a skirt as God intended.

I thought it was a woman in a shorter skirt and tights. Turns out it's a man in a short skirt and tights.

I am so confused!! I thought that nurses were suppose to be all women. Where are the boundries :shock: ?! If they are not careful then they will infer that women are equal to men./ :naughty:

Tip of the day: if you're playing the game where you run over Bibles, move your cat off the trackpad or you'll end up moving through the whole game bouncing a blue car off your bumper.

Why are you driving the wrong way down the street?

And in the doctor's office, I thought the instructions said to circle things that don't belong in a hygienic dr office... I think I missed the point.

I have two tents and two trees. Oh and a road and a patch of farmland. That does nothing. Whoooppppiiii, can't contain the excitement. Computer won't play the damn Jesus movie. The computer must be OF SATAN.

I thought it was a woman in a shorter skirt and tights. Turns out it's a man in a short skirt and tights.

:lol:

That was exactly what I thought!

:lol:

That was exactly what I thought!

Even though I read here first and was warned I still thought it was a woman.

Oh that's right - dominion. Was it just me or did that first taxi ride and slipping JAC the money remind anyone of a drug deal? I really expected a bag of weed in return.

No, it wasn't just you.

whenever I see this topic and name of the game, for some reason I just think of "Kamikaze"... *ahem*

Yep, I read it as Kamikazeville in the beginning. Now I keep reading it as Mackynzieville.

"Heading Home" is just a mess -- one direction, and the visual, says we're guiding Makazis to meeting, the other says we are guiding animals to the barn (a little Freudian slip left in, showing how they feel about Africans, when the game was changed at some point? :shock: ).

And then the game doesn't even work -- nothing moves.

If if weren't for the stripes on the tights, I'd think it was a man in a woman's costume from Star Trek TOS.

Oh, and of course nurses are men -- women aren't allowed to work for pay. The exception is made for the lone woman here, because she is older (notice the gray hair). She clearly had and raised her children, then became a nurse once she was a barren crone.

Delurking to admit that I signed up for this gawd-awful game. I named my character "xenophobe." I felt it was appropriate. ;)

This is probably the most awful thing I've ever seen in my life.

Edit to add: Nobody's life depends on Bible translation. Ever. It is not, as they say in this video, an "urgent" issue. What an unbelievably absurd thing to say.

Delurking to admit that I signed up for this gawd-awful game. I named my character "xenophobe." I felt it was appropriate. ;)

This is probably the most awful thing I've ever seen in my life.

Edit to add: Nobody's life depends on Bible translation. Ever. It is not, as they say in this video, an "urgent" issue. What an unbelievably absurd thing to say.

Apparently they don't believe or have faith in God being able to reach these people without their help. Their 'urgency' just reveals their lack of faith in God and makes themselves powerful instead.

Archived