IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

Hmmmm.... I answered that weather changes were due to animals and their reactions. Apparently this is incorrect... no global warning in duggarville?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it, the M2F nurse and the full frontal hug and the woman hold hands with two men were too much for me. Sweet, pure, Godly Hollana has been defrauded too many times and she has rebelled... That's as close as I could get to making her look like a Hollywood Harlot. She used to be such a sweet girl.

Holly.JPG

I cant believe they allow you to defraud other players with your ungodly attire and *makeup!*

I know that I may be reading too far into this... but this "reflection" seems to be a little too coincidental considering the mass bannings yesterday. I'm thinking this is a "free jinger persecuted meh" whine!

persecuted.jpg

I need the code for the color the picture of Kodobuto (or whatever his name is) that gets mailed to the parent's email, please! Sure wish I could figure out what email I used when I registered!!

Thanks!

I need the code for the color the picture of Kodobuto (or whatever his name is) that gets mailed to the parent's email, please! Sure wish I could figure out what email I used when I registered!!

Thanks!

Same here. I wish there was some place we could see it on our accounts.

He's crashed mine a couple of times today too.

Apparently the Face of God will not only kill any mortal man who looks at it, but also Shockwave Flash Player.

This shit is why I'm an atheist.

Same here. I wish there was some place we could see it on our accounts.

Right! What the hell are you supposed to do if you lost your password, or if you are a real kid playing the game and your parents change their email address!

I just want an Elephant, then I am done!

M.

Finally Succumbed and joined. This is because of the new opportunity to procrastinate from feminist essay reading. Please add me i'm de Beaviour.

This reeks of colonialism.

"Heading Home" is just a mess -- one direction, and the visual, says we're guiding Makazis to meeting, the other says we are guiding animals to the barn (a little Freudian slip left in, showing how they feel about Africans, when the game was changed at some point? :shock: ).

And then the game doesn't even work -- nothing moves.

Did you get past this maze game?? It won't let me move either so I can't get the next bunch of "challenges". Is anyone else having this problem?

So...today's Jesus film had a little homoerotic undercurrent, no?

Really -- the background music should have been the Tchaikovsky Romeo and Juliet!

Oh, and for future use:

6685309361_723e6ca860.jpg

Did you get past this maze game?? It won't let me move either so I can't get the next bunch of "challenges". Is anyone else having this problem?

I didn't have any problem with that one when I did it yesterday.

I still need the code word for the coloring challenge today though. And I haven't clicked on the "Jesus" movie because I assume the Jesus will then crash my computer!

I managed to get through todays with the exception of the coloring one since I can't find the code. Apparently once I tried enough times Jesus decided to let me play.

I had to switch over to internet explorer to get the maze to work for me.

I had to switch over to internet explorer to get the maze to work for me.

The Duggars are persecuting Google Chrome! Thanks, I got it working in IE. Interestingly you do not actually have to stay within the lines of the maze. That made it easy...

I managed to get through todays with the exception of the coloring one since I can't find the code. Apparently once I tried enough times Jesus decided to let me play.

The colouring code is .... COLORING.

I did get it to move, but it's really sensitive, so it takes a lot of puttering with the computer's arrow buttons to keep from hitting a wall. Annoying, since I've always hated mazes, even as a child.

The description discrepancy is still pretty tacky (and funny!).

I got far enough along that I got to play Frogger with Obama Yakobo.

Poor guy -- I guess none of the white missionaries get sent into dangerous traffic to pick up groceries. Gotta let the local guy risk his life.

I got far enough along that I got to play Frogger with Obama Yakobo.

I didn't even do anything on that one, just let the time run out and I got my points and coins...the Duggars hate Obama!

Archived