IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A time God spoke to me . . .

Once he told me that we would have burritos for dinner. We had steak. What does it all mean???

Are they actually reading these things?

God Speaks story:

God spoke to me this one time at band camp. He told me that it was perfectly okay to smoke weed cause Gentiles only have to obey three rules: no sexual immorality, no meet that was strangled, and something else, that I cant remember, but I DO remember that because I am NOT a Jew, I can do whatever I want as long as I dont break those three rules. Then I looked at my bibel and read in acts chapter 15 that I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!!!!! GOD SPOKE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! When I read 'this one time, at band camp... I totally thought there was going to be a flute reference... AHEM!!!

And um when you saw the one titled "Take Shots" did anybody else think about alchohol?

When you saw the title "Promising Pastor" Did anyone think of another type of Pastor?

YAKABO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME PLAY MORE GAMES DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! And if I have to only play the ones in the arcade, PLEASE make them worth more than ONE COIN AND POINT A PIECE!!!!!!!!!!

They really dont want you to get to level ten by the end of the week, do they?

I think there's an error in the Acute Diagnosis game. :lol: "Some villagers are getting sick. Help Doto look inside the medical hut for items that can help the Duggars."

I'll admit some inappropriate responses came to mind when I saw this week's devotion. "God looks at my _____."

Aaaand, we finally get elephants and giraffes!

I think there's an error in the Acute Diagnosis game. :lol: "Some villagers are getting sick. Help Doto look inside the medical hut for items that can help the Duggars."

I'll admit some inappropriate responses came to mind when I saw this week's devotion. "God looks at my _____."

Aaaand, we finally get elephants and giraffes!

That and how will a bird help anyone other than cheering them up?

New user on Free Jinger and MakaziVille... Hi ;)

They refuse to let me log in with my first name "UseBirthControl"

Now I have IgnoredJordyn Duggar... lets see how long this lasts.... love all your snarking :)

Whee! Been away from FJ too long-HAD to sign up for this! I'm "Insha Aallah" :D Changed the spelling of Allah to make sure it was approved.

Whee! Been away from FJ too long-HAD to sign up for this! I'm "Insha Aallah" :D Changed the spelling of Allah to make sure it was approved.

You heathen. I put you into my friends and you were wearing PANTS. That's just not Godly.

What's the code for the Parable Play? Anyone remember?

PARABLE001

I can't find the 10th thing in the Coffee to Eggs game!

PARABLE001

I can't find the 10th thing in the Coffee to Eggs game!

Thanks! I found the last bunny-it was in the fucking clouds. Dumbass Duggars! Rabbits cannot fly!

And now Jesus has caused my comp to slow to a snails pace. Thanks a bunch, JC. 8-)

A Brand New Start

I say with my mouth and believe with my ASS that God raised Jesus from the dead.

Yay, God made me knowing I'd mess up and . . . wait, then why didn't He . . . nevermind, this is a stupid, stupid game. Gotta keep playing.

God told me I can not buy 10000 coins worth of Elephants until I finish that fucking Coffee to Eggs challenge...he is a meanie!

For the son of man came to save what was defrauded.

It is taking forever to get off level one. I am stepfordwife. Somebody friend meeeee. Also I tried inviting myself but it didn't work.

That and how will a bird help anyone other than cheering them up?

Just another sign of how awful this thing is.

It's just a bunch of random stuff, and one is supposed to circle everything, including the eraser on the wall and the bird.. The last time we saw this picture, we were supposed to circle what was not appropriate in a clinic, and some stuff that was quite necessary was part of the "right" answer.

ETA - I'm happy to have an elephant and a giraffe, but what they have to do with farming is beyond me.

I bought a bunch of coffee bushes -- I need something to keep me awake during this game! :D

Archived