IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus!!!!!!!And this is their way of FUing those who said its dangerous or they shouldn't. Shes 45!!

...Wow. I actually did not expect that.

'Today's SOTDRT word is "backlash". Repeat after me everyone: Back-la-sh.'

I love Josh: our kids are so happy to have attention from their uncles and aunts, with a close up on Mac's face who looks bored/ready for sleep!

So how far along is she? 3 months along?

I was due in April, but had to have D&C for missed miscarriage at 14 weeks. That was 3 weeks ago. Michelle should be mega showing if she is nearing the halfway point...

Edit because wtf smiley.

Yeah Jim Sammons seminar plug. dickhead. Did Michelle just say buy used and save the difference? Oh, and can I add, get a network to comp you.

I was due in April, but had to have D&C for missed miscarriage at 14 weeks. That was 3 weeks ago. Michelle should be mega showing if she is nearing the halfway point... 8-) 8-)

Sorry Vera :(

Oh and she says she has an eliptical at home (bought used?) On which she's training an hour 5-6 times a week... would explain her slim figure!

I'm housesitting for my aunt and she gets the New York NBC affliate through satellite. I just watched the Duggars. They are going to get some backlash. I got annoyed when Boob talked about they afford the kids. Seriously Boob part of the reason you can afford that family is because of TLC.

i took the liberty of opening a new thread box as the other one was getting crowded. Snark away kids.

Archived