IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's gonna be any backlash, Josie is going to be 2, she finally seems healthy... unless she has a premature birth again, the timing could not have been more right I think.

If she is due in April she is close to 16-20 weeks. My sister is due end of May and she's nearly 12 weeks.

I'm sorry Vera. :-(

And yes, I think there is going to be huge backlash. I just (hopefully) kicked off a small amount on my FB page.

Kelly must be so pissed. Give up already, you'll never catch up.

Joy looks so pleased doesn't she. And I wish they zoomed in on each of the four older girls. All of them are doomed to be SAHD for at least another year.

Wtf. Why is she doing heavy exercise during a highrisk pregnancy?

It's not heavy exercise, and exercising is healthy. She is not on bed rest and was not for any of her pregnancy. The pre-eclampsia was triggered by her gall bladder, which is now out of the way. You're supposed to be exercising during pregnancy and if she had the eliptical for a while - remember people saying she was slim on the tour? Then doing an hour may just be no problem for her!

YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. FUCKING. KIDDING.

She is pregnant. AGAIN?

FFS!

All I know is that I was told nothing more strenuous than a brisk walk in the pregnancy following my micro preemie, especially once I got into the second trimester. A very early c-section causes a irritatable uterus, and lots of exercise was a big contraction trigger for me.

Man, wish I could be part of that backlash, but no one in my friend list is even going to care. :/

This. I am so sad that I don't have a single friend IRL who would care about this. Thanks the FSM for FJ.

Oh, almost forgot obligatory "WTF" and :roll:

Looks like People's in on the announcement deal once again:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 49,00.html

Apparently Michelle's 3 and a half months along, and will have a scheduled c-section.

[Edit] What's Josh saying at the end of the clip? "Momma's not the only one that has an announcement" - am I totally jumping the gun or is he implying Anna is pregnant again too?

From the Today show website

She said her doctors have given her the green light for this pregnancy, and so far she hasn't had any health worries.

AKA she found doctors that would tell her it would be ok because they damn well knew she wasn't going to listen regardless.

The friends in my fb miscarriage group will probably be pissed since we were all due in April. I can see a lot of "wtf 20?, I was trying to get #1!" type responses.

Also, count me in as one of those whose OCD was fighting mightily with my common sense - there is a TINY little OCD person in my head jumping up and down that they aren't stuck with a prime number of children. The rest of me is all - NO.

This. I am so sad that I don't have a single friend IRL who would care about this. Thanks the FSM for FJ.

Oh, almost forgot obligatory "WTF" and :roll:

Not even my American friends would care about it! That makes me a sad panda.

Actually, I introduced 17 and counting (courting episode) to one American friend back then. He was like, are you kidding me? Side hugs?

Also, count me in as one of those whose OCD was fighting mightily with my common sense - there is a TINY little OCD person in my head jumping up and down that they aren't stuck with a prime number of children. The rest of me is all - NO.

Funnily enough, when I found the MSNBC report, Jim Bob said something to the effect of not really liking odd numbers...like a big "up yours" to us joking around about our OCD drive for even numbers. :?

Well, as saddened as I am by their irresponsibility, I do wish mom and baby stay healthy, with no complications, and that it's a girl for an even split. Especially for poor Joy's sake!

Archived