IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

Guest LilaFowler
What time is it on exactly? Do we know?

I

@lilafowler: threadmill? :)

I'm supposed to do thesis work, or,at least, nap, so I can do thesis work afterwards. Straighten up the apartment would also work.

I wish I could have a treadmill in front of the TV, but this house is too small. 8-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching now... Ann just said the Duggar family is there with the kind of announcement we've grown to expect from them. Anna and/or Michelle has to be pregnant!

Silverstream... IDK... I watch videos via adobe flash.

Watching now... Ann just said the Duggar family is there with the kind of announcement we've grown to expect from them. Anna and/or Michelle has to be pregnant!

Silverstream... IDK... I watch videos via adobe flash.

Oh God no I hope it's not #20 :shock: :roll: :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't believe it.

No you quoted me too fast! I don't actually know, just guessing based on SouthCarolinaGirl's post!!

They only offer silverlight or windows media player, and i have a mac.

NO LET IT NOT BE NO 20

'The kind of announcement we've come to expect'.. what else would it be?

did they say it already?!?!

Of fucking course not. It's why I ragequit the Today Show- I hated how it would be all "WHAT ARE YOUR KIDS DOING?!?!?!" fluff, and the only interesting tidbits were hinted at over and over and over before commercials, but 6 motherfucking commercials later...

They won't announce for for another 3 hours.

Of fucking course not. It's why I ragequit the Today Show- I hated how it would be all "WHAT ARE YOUR KIDS DOING?!?!?!" fluff, and the only interesting tidbits were hinted at over and over and over before commercials, but 6 motherfucking commercials later...

They won't announce for for another 3 hours.

Does J'Chelle look super happy and excited though? Because she loves being pregnant more than anything, she'd be less interested if it was only a wedding. She likes being the centre of attention.

God, to watch it on Windows Media Player I need a plugin which is $29. Obviously windows would not let Mac users watch for free!

Dammit!

Man, now I had the great idea of trying my boyfriend's computer and it requires a plugin also, which I can't install cause he hates when I install stuff on his computer.

Maaaaaaaan.

How long its this show? From 7- ?

Man, now I had the great idea of trying my boyfriend's computer and it requires a plugin also, which I can't install cause he hates when I install stuff on his computer.

Maaaaaaaan.

7-9

I have to go vote, damnit!

Maaaaaaaan.

Probably 10 if it's a morning show... ughhh!

Ann just said the Duggars are next after local news, which could mean 8:00am ET or they could drag it out until 8:30. I hate when Today keeps saying coming up next and they mean in 30 more minutes!

Archived