IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

Yeah it is. I'm up and I'm kind of like "Noooo I dont want to wait!" So I downloaded a game... and its taking forEVER to do its thing... I'm pretty sure its been about two hours and its only at 33%

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, the fundy creation game? Well, I could squeeze in some thesis work. :) :whistle:

I'm hungry. But I might have my afternoon snack with them.

I really want to know what's going on. Going to do some online stalking. Maybe something leaked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_19 ... g_episodes

Scroll down. Not sure how credible this is, but apparently there will be season 9?

And another "all you ever want to know" episode tonight. That's gonna answer, hmm, nothing.

I have to say I really thought a courtship would come up this season (8). What was the point of the whole season?

Watching them doing uber exciting things like eating ice cream?

Well DUH! Whats more exciting than THE DUGGARS EATING ICE CREAM!!!!! OMG THEY REALLY ARE JUST LIKE US!!!!

Hey someone clued me into something today (ok fine yesterday)

Theres a Bible verse about the least on earth being the greatest in Heaven, because things are just polar opposites that way. He said that our janitor is greator than our pastor in Heaven. I am greater than Dolly Parton in Heaven. SO that means that no matter how awesome JB&M think they are... in Heaven, they would be among the LEAST while the rest of us here that arent famous and mooching off how many kids we do or dont have will be greater than they are!

Anyways, I just thought that was interesting.

I have a feeling that we might all be disappointed after the announcement. Because it'll maybe be something like JB changed his hairstyle or a "great" news like that. They are attention and fame whores and will do and announce anything to get on national TV!

Hmmmm, didn't make one of the top three stories on the intro, but I agree that Today is probably shy of the backlash there will be if it is #20. Nothing else makes sense though.

Guest LilaFowler

I'm supposed to be exercising right now, but I want to see this announcement. Health and fitness be damned, the Duggars are more important. :lol:

If it's a double wedding, I would hope it's Jill and Jana. JD is not that interesting to me. lol

I think they deserve their own wedding day considering how little else they've been given to aim for!

What time is it on exactly? Do we know?

I

@lilafowler: threadmill? :)

I'm supposed to do thesis work, or,at least, nap, so I can do thesis work afterwards. Straighten up the apartment would also work.

TLC loves to cross pollinate their shows!

I think Jim Bob is taking a sister wife & Anna will be a suragot for Jen & Bill's baby. (The little couple.) Also, Jana is going to marry Zach Roloff and will shop for her dress at Lori's in Atlanta (Say Yes to the Dress). Buddy the cake boss will make their wedding cake. :D

Matt Lauer in Madrid. Well BFHD. I really hate that whole "Where in the world Is..."

TLC loves to cross pollinate their shows!

I think Jim Bob is taking a sister wife & Anna will be a suragot for Jen & Bill's baby. (The little couple.) Also, Jana is going to marry Zach Roloff and will shop for her dress at Lori's in Atlanta (Say Yes to the Dress). Buddy the cake boss will make their wedding cake. :D

I love this!! :lol:

Also, the older girls are going to volunteer to babysit the Jones quints (quints by surprise), so their mom can give advice to someone on My strange addiction: Addicted to having babies. Or: Addicted to IVF.

Or it may be M & JB announce their waht, 3rd? wedding vow renewal, which they are going to compete with on Four Weddings and also will substitute the wedding cake for cupcakes from DC cupcakes. OR Michelle is 6 months along alrady and will appear on " I didn't know I was pregnant".

Ha, how I love TLC. Juicy entertainment packaged as documentaries and education. Awesome.

I love this!! :lol:

Also, the older girls are going to volunteer to babysit the Jones quints (quints by surprise), so their mom can give advice to someone on My strange addiction: Addicted to having babies. Or: Addicted to IVF.

Or it may be M & JB announce their waht, 3rd? wedding vow renewal, which they are going to compete with on Four Weddings and also will substitute the wedding cake for cupcakes from DC cupcakes. OR Michelle is 6 months along alrady and will appear on " I didn't know I was pregnant".

Ha, how I love TLC. Juicy entertainment packaged as documentaries and education. Awesome.

My thoughts exactly :lol:

(Edited because my internet is stuffing up)

(Edited again, because, yay! I'm secretly Bill Gothard!)

Archived