IGNORED

Bates 32: More Weddings, More Babies

Coconut Flan

Someone in the comments said they were glad to see Michelle having fun since she’s been through a lot 🙄🙄🙄 Her kids have been through a lot because of her choices. Worry about the kids. Not the ones who chose to control their children’s every move and make tons of money off of them and their trauma. 

I saw Ashley Salyer’s mom too.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

I know the pictures, aside from Warden, were female centered. I wonder if Jason made the trip with his mother? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, marmalade said:

I know the pictures, aside from Warden, were female centered. I wonder if Jason made the trip with his mother? 

Michelle never seems to go anywhere alone. So someone went with her. Who knows if it was JB or one of the adult boys. Kelly is very image conscious so I bet she wouldn’t include a pic of JB since Shiny Happy People did a real number on him. He looked much worse than Michelle in it. Or she could have left out a pic of a son because he may have been posing with a girlfriend in a very obviously close way. 

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I would think so. Jackson Bates only made it into one photo and I think he may have come separately from his mom. He and Jason are right so I could see them going together. 

Kelly kept her pictures fairly focused on the Langdons and her own kids. 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Right, that's what I was saying. Them and the Langdons. And Meech holding the cake. Weird. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Michelle never seems to go anywhere alone. So someone went with her. Who knows if it was JB or one of the adult boys. Kelly is very image conscious so I bet she wouldn’t include a pic of JB since Shiny Happy People did a real number on him. He looked much worse than Michelle in it. Or she could have left out a pic of a son because he may have been posing with a girlfriend in a very obviously close way. 

I would guess a son over JB. Gil didn't go, he was running a basketball camp. It looks like Mr. Langdon was the only adult (well like older adult) male. I bet Jason attended with her and was just not in the pics. 

• Upvote 3

Wasn't there a rumor about Jason Duggar and one of the Langdon girls?

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Wasn't there a rumor about Jason Duggar and one of the Langdon girls?

Yes, Claire the older one. And Warden Bates has been linked to Emma, the younger one (I mean there are more than the two, but those are the two who are often seen on the  Bates socials)

Do a bit of an Insta profile deep dive. Do any of the bates go to temple Baptist church in Knoxville? Does that braggie Abbie M is for Mama go there too? 
random question. I did try a search first. I swear. I’m just sure I have heard the name. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Do a bit of an Insta profile deep dive. Do any of the bates go to temple Baptist church in Knoxville? Does that braggie Abbie M is for Mama go there too? 
random question. I did try a search first. I swear. I’m just sure I have heard the name. 

I don't think so. Michael attends Valley View Baptist Church. Josie and Carlin attend Clear Springs Baptist Church. Tori, Zach and Trace all attend Gil's church

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

I don't think so. Michael attends Valley View Baptist Church. Josie and Carlin attend Clear Springs Baptist Church. Tori, Zach and Trace all attend Gil's church

Thank you. :) 

3 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Braggie lives in Texas. No idea where she goes to church.

• Thank You 1

Braggie might go to a church in Texas with the same name. Many many churches have the same name. Sometimes in the same area too. It can get confusing. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

12 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I would think so. Jackson Bates only made it into one photo and I think he may have come separately from his mom. He and Jason are right so I could see them going together. 

Do you mean the guy with the ice cream? Wow i wouldnt have recognised him if it had not read before that Jackson was supposed to be in the pictures. He is not looking like he usually does.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, llucie said:

Do you mean the guy with the ice cream? Wow i wouldnt have recognised him if it had not read before that Jackson was supposed to be in the pictures. He is not looking like he usually does.

You know what looking at it again, it is not Jackson. Just in a quick reel it looked like him. So it was just Kelly, Warden, Addee, Ellie and Callie. 

• Thank You 1

Going back to the new season, I could have done with a lot less about Katie’s dress. While I respect anyone’s decision to protect their own privacy, and especially that of their children, it’s ridiculous that there was so much about that damn dress when we heard virtually nothing about most of the Bates children and grandchildren (not to mention Kelly and Gil themselves).

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

So Kelly was in Connecticut got Mama Langdon's birthday. She brought Ellie, Addallee, Callie and Warden with her. Jackson also appeared in ob pic (but likely came on his own or maybe with a Duggar boy). Michelle Duggar was also in the photos. 

From the photos, it looks like the Langdons might have 7 kids. 

Was Jason Duggar there? Isn't he in a relationship with one of them?

3 hours ago, gobucks said:

In Trace's most recent video, he asked for prayers for Papa Bill as his health is declining. 

He had been ill for sometime. He was hospitalized in January. Most of the older kids have taken trips to the farm over the last few months to visit and help out. Gil and Kelly don't seem to have (outside of the funeral.for Gil's BIL). 

9 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

He had been ill for sometime. He was hospitalized in January. Most of the older kids have taken trips to the farm over the last few months to visit and help out. Gil and Kelly don't seem to have (outside of the funeral.for Gil's BIL). 

I was just thinking about Gil and whether he had gone to SC while Kelly gallivants to and fro. I guess Gil thinks that his siblings are close so he doesn't have to be? I sure hope I'm wrong. 

Gil went to harvest and bale hay in Trace's video a couple weeks ago at his parents' farm. He was running tractors and had a few of the older unmarried boys with him to help as well as Trace and Gil's BIL. 

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Gil went to harvest and bale hay in Trace's video a couple weeks ago at his parents' farm. He was running tractors and had a few of the older unmarried boys with him to help as well as Trace and Gil's BIL. 

Glad that Gil seems to be taking this seriously. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, gobucks said:

Oh good! I don't generally watch Trace's videos, so I missed it. But you mean Gil's brother, his BIL passed a few months ago. 

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Oh good! I don't generally watch Trace's videos, so I missed it. But you mean Gil's brother, his BIL passed a few months ago. 

Whoops!

Edited by gobucks

So Warden didn't go home with Kelly and the girls, he went to NJ to see Katie. He is driving to Tennessee with them.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic