IGNORED

Bates 32: More Weddings, More Babies

Coconut Flan

40 minutes ago, xenobia said:

This is a screenshot from Traces' IG. Isn't the couple on the left Warden and an unknown (at least to me) young woman? 

EF194723-D3E8-41F8-A202-417B8DC990C3_1_201_a.jpeg

that's Ellie, trace and wardens younger sister

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

that's Ellie, trace and wardens younger sister

Is it? Wow! I didn't recognize her. Thanks :)

• Upvote 3

I hate it when fundies pose like a brother and sister pair are dating. It happens way too much in fundieland. 

• Upvote 9

Warden is a handsome young man. Trace's wife (I can't be arsed to remember her name) is not rocking that dress. It looks so ill-fitted. Of course I say this as someone who's currently wearing Hawaiian-print lounge pants, an XXL tourist hoodie from Chatham, Mass, and blue monster slippers, so maybe I should STFU.

I was reading some old Bates threads last night and came across these gems:

"Apocalypse comes, there's no taking up in the air after all? The Bates seem like they'd built huts and have a party in them, and the Duggars would maybe have to eat each other." -- @backyard sylph

"Jana and JD could keep the Duggars afloat for awhile I suppose. The Bates lost some of their best sister moms so they might have a hard time. But Nathan and Trace seem like they might do well. And if Chad made it to their house then all bets are off. He would start an entire new colony within a week after the apocolypse." -- @JermajestyDuggar

Thanks for the wine that sprayed out of my nose, you two!

• Haha 6

@Kiki03910 Love those slippers! I had a pair of Loch Ness Monster ones that I bought in Edinburgh. They lasted me 10 years and I was so sad when they wore out. Monster slippers rock!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

@Kiki03910 Love those slippers! I had a pair of Loch Ness Monster ones that I bought in Edinburgh. They lasted me 10 years and I was so sad when they wore out. Monster slippers rock!

I am intensely jealous of your Loch Ness slippers! I actually hate not being barefoot, but I hate cold more.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone think it'd be mildly entertaining to watch United Bates of America? I've never seen it.

Slipper update:20240401_230953.thumb.jpg.27a04e1086c375b079c14d727a06c081.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Kelly, Gill, and I guess the kids still at home were in Costa Rica for a mission trip though their church. That's why they weren't there when Katie and Travis moved to Knoxville, and weren't in FL for Rhett's first birthday party and the girl's party later that week.

https://www.facebook.com/batesfamilyofficial/

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 22-43-23 (20 ) Facebook.png

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Kelly, Gill, and I guess the kids still at home were in Costa Rica for a mission trip though their church. That's why they weren't there when Katie and Travis moved to Knoxville, and weren't in FL for Rhett's first birthday party and the girl's party later that week.

https://www.facebook.com/batesfamilyofficial/

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 22-43-23 (20 ) Facebook.png

I'm sure Kelly worked her ass off there.

I looked at the Lighthouse Children's Homes website. Those fuckers use a picture of the lighthouse from my childhood hometown! Also, that lighthouse has been automated for well over 30 years. IT'S EMPTY. Can you tell I'm steamed lol?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Just say you went on vacation to Costa Rica for fuck sake. I’m sure Kelly was heavy on the “see kids! Your life being ignored as one of 19 children is actually great compared to these poor kids. So be grateful for the 5 minutes of one on one time you get with us each week. Now smile for a picture with these poor kids so we can show everyone at church how godly we are.” 

• Upvote 10

I'm seriously chuckling at the "missions trip" to Costa Rica. As someone who spends a lot of time in Costa Rica for my husband's job, when I think of people doing missions trips to other countries I envision them being in very underdeveloped areas that don't frequently receive help. Somewhere remote without a lot of access to amenities, health care, etc. Tres Rios is quite literally a suburb of San Jose - the biggest city in CR. It's very modern with every store, amenity, major hotel chain you can imagine. 😑 I was curious to see where in town it is, so I looked it up, and it's down the street from the Hyatt & Walmart. I don't ever go to that side of San Jose because the airport is on the opposite side, and we usually land and roll out of the city, but it's not like they're in a remote area. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 8

Carlin & Whitney are at a fashion trade show in Nashville looking for cheap crap to sell thru their boutique

Carlin, please don't sell anything that Jill Rodrigues might be attracted to, like this stuff--

image.png.fea2155d8a7d0fae028bb8f27e1a4c4d.png

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 3

The purple wrap dress could be okay if they lengthened the skirt to knee length, dropped the lace trim, and made it short sleeved. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

The purple wrap dress could be okay if they lengthened the skirt to knee length, dropped the lace trim, and made it short sleeved. 

I've always liked the front wrap dresses and blouses, but they don't work well for big busted people without strategically located hidden fasteners.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Carry on here:

• Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic